Whoever chooses a COLOMBO boat, becomes the owner of an extremely exclusive craft that has been manufactured with high-quality marine craftsmanship.
Every COLOMBO boat is custom-built in our yards in Menaggio, on the shores of Lake Como (Italy), using the most advanced construction methods and carefully selected materials.
For over forty years the Colombo boatyard has been famous for the meticulous care its highly skilled and experienced staff dedicate to every step of the construction process, ensuring that the same patient and painstaking craftsmanship goes into the manufacture of every single craft.
This is why a COLOMBO boat guarantees the unsurpassed design and luxury which make it the obvious choice for those who seek an exclusive craft of incomparable elegance and prestige.
- Paralleling for batteries disconnection
- Electronic bilge pumps
- Navigation lights
- Stern shackles
- Bathing ladder
- Integrated stern platform with teak grating
- Hydraulic steering system, servo-assisted
- Soundproof engine room
- Hatch in the cabin Cockpit shower
- Fridge lt. 28
- Stern sunlounge with matresses
- Cabin matresses
- Moquette in the cockpit
- Holder in the engine room
- Convertible chairs
- Cabin with carpeted floor and upholstered ceiling and walls
- Electric W.C. with folding cover
- Flag pole
- Magnetic compass
- Fire extinguishers
- Boat hook
- Mooring ropes
- Cockpit cover
- Bow ring
- Stern ski-ring
- Stainlees steel windshiled