Fast, high performance RIBs great for long distances, formerly called the Sports range.
The Ribeye S Series are pure thoroughbreds.
The design of the 650 and 785 has evolved from the arduous environment of RIB racing. This monocoque deep V hull has proved itself time and again winning many races and championships.
But the S Series are not just spartan racing boats. The present models have been designed with recreation and conviviality in mind. The latest design features a broader beam. This extra room gives a dimension of spaciousness and increases passenger comfort and stowage capacity.
Compared with hard boats and many other mass-produced RIBs, the hull of the S Series is very forgiving, safe and predictable offering an exceptionally comfortable and dry ride.
Handling capabilities are superb which is why the S series has terrific agility and manoeuvrability with exciting full throttle performance.
The S series are also ideal RIB tourers for long distance trips, coast and island hopping, and are totally suitable for family use.
The powerful deep V hull is bonded to the moulded, slip-resistant deck forming a true monocoque construction.
The consoles and seats have been ergonomically designed to provide for maximum storage without encroaching on the spaciousness. There is plenty of room to move about.
For sun worshippers the bow will convert into a good-sized sundeck with the addition of a bow cushion.
Both these boats have moulded spray deflectors that give dynamic lift at high speed. The 785 has a unique planing wedge which creates better lateral stability, enhanced turning and precise tracking.
These high performance hulls demand high performance engines. The high powered F250 fourstroke is the natural choice. So head for the open sea.
- Hypalon 2 tone blue and light grey tubes, with 6 grab handles, moulded lifeline holders, lifelines, wear patches, dual rubbing strake (S785, S650)
- Bow fairlead on GRP moulding with stainless steel cleat
- Deep V hull, monocoque construction
- Moulded deck
- Splashwell included drains, hull drains
- Bow eye, 2 transom U bolts, 2 elephant trunks, anchor eye
- Integral sculpted rear seat with large storage area
- Underdeck stainless steel fuel tank, 150 litre
- Sports console with front seat, screen and stainless steel rail, cushion and back rest, hatch, removable dash panel
- 2 x 2 man jockey seats
- Bow seat with cushion and locker beneath
- Steering wheel, helm
- Owner?s manual
- Backrests for sculpted rear seat
- Swing back helm seat
- Bow sunbed
- Bimini cover
- Mooring cover
- Boarding ladder
- Boarding platform with telescopic ladder
- 3-way bolster helm seat
- Deluxe 2-man wraparound helm seat with rear grab rail,fitted onto a stowage box
- 1-man, 2-man, 3-man jockey seats
- A-frame with navigation lights
- Teak decking
- Hydraulic steering