|Length at Water Line||7.6 m|
|Max Draft||1.52 m|
|Total Sail Area||458.75 uom.sqft|
|Headsail Area||263.25 uom.sqft|
|Mainsail Area||195.5 uom.sqft|
|Engine Model||Atomic 4|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Type||2 Blade|
TIERCEL II'S owner is very proud of the boats history and of the family memories created on and around this boat. The owner has taken care of this boat resulting in a boat that sound condition after 37 years of sailing.
TIERCEL II is a past club white sail champion with potential to repeat in the future.
It is time to find someone new to take over and start making their own memories.
TIERCEL II has an original C&C Teak Interior. Coming down the companionway stairs the galley is to port and starboard. On the port side is galley workspace with the large icebox( not refrigerated). To starboard the is a HilleRange propane oven with 3 burners stovetop, and a stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressurized water as well as a manual water pump.
Looking forward to port is a large dinette suitable for 4 adults or a family. The dinette table drops down to provide a double berth large enough for 2 adults. To starboard is a long settee that double as a single berth. There is ample built in storage around the main cabin.
Moving forward past the keel stepped mast you come to the head. To port there is a manual marine head and a stainless sink. There is a seat with cushion that hinges down over the head , so you can sit comfortably, without sitting on the head. There is a stainless steel sink .To starboard there is a hanging locker as well as built in storage cubbies.
Looking forward is the V-berth large enough for 2 adults. There is a large hatch in the cabin that fills the space with light.
The interior cushions throughout were updated with new fabric and foam 7 years ago.
- All lines lead aft from mast with 2 spinnlock sheet stoppers
- 2 Cabin Top Winches Lewmar 16 self tailing
- 2 Primary Winches Barient 23 self tailing
- 2 Secondary Winches Lewmar 30
- Boom end mainsheet 6:1 system
The Cockpit has seating the full length of the cockpit. at the aft end of the cock pit is the steering station with a Edson steering pedestal. There is a Ritchie compass mounted on pedestal. There are 2 large storage lockers under the cockpit seating. the propane locker including safety solenoid shut off are located on the starboard side of the cockpit.
There is access to the boarding ladder at the aft end of the cockpit.
HULL AND DECK
- VC17 bottom applied over the fiberglass , no barrier coat
- Hull waxed annually before launch.
- Surveys have been completed every 4 year with the last one completed in 2015. Deck is sound , 2 areas identified by the surveyor have been repaired. Hull has one gelcoat repair on the port side amidships.
- Life lines have been assessed and updated as required . Lower life line was added last year.
- There is a gate in the lifelines on both sides for ease of access.
- The bow pulpit is also step through for easy access.
- Anchor and rode locker in fore deck.
- Original Universal Atomic 4, 30 HP gasoline engine, original points ignition system
- Professionally serviced yearly spring and fall, looks clean with no noticeable leaks.
- 2 bladed folding bronze propeller.
- Shore Power with 2 x 50 ft power cords to supply the onboard AC system and the ProMariner 20 Amp AC battery charger.
- DC breaker Panel
- Battery voltage meter
- 1 starting battery
- 1 house battery
MAST AND RIGGING
- Original mast , boom, spinnaker pole and reaching strut
- Original wire standing rigging
- New halyards 2 years ago.
- Forespar whisker pole
- 6:1 mainsheet system
- Split back stay with adjuster
- Windex and VHF antenna mounted on top of mast.
- Ritchie compass mounted on pedestal
- depth sounder- R B II model DC 1000 liquid crystal approx - 1991
- running lights, steaming light, masthead light
- VHF radio SBE Key Com 55. Model SB M 255. approx.1991
- Nautech Auto Pilot - approx 1991. Cockpit mounted wheel pilot.
- Evolution dacron mainsail - new September 2016 , full top batten, 1 reef point, New mainsail cover
- Doyle Mylar/Kevlar genoa, 3 years old, cross cut construction with radial reinforcements at head, tack and clue, hanks on luff.
- Doyle Mylar/Kevlar #3, 5 years old full radial construction with 2 battens, hanks on luff.
- Storm Jib, older but never been used.
- Spinnaker and all gear
- Bruce anchor with Chain and Rode
- Compass mounted on Edson pedestal steering
- Emergency Tiller
- Fire Extinguishers (2)
- Life Ring and Man Overboard Pole
- Stern Ladder,
- Folding painted steel cradle with 5 adjustable pads, approximately 12 years old
- The boat is shrink wrapped every fall.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Get a Shipping Quote
Cheap Boat Transport Services - Save up to 80%
Shipping Estimate: Unavailable
Please request quotes and estimates below:
Please request quotes and estimates below: