1978 Hatteras 53 Motoryacht. Formerly owned by the Hiltons on Lake Mead. Read more about this historical yacht here: https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/historic-yacht-sets-sail-for-california/
* Fresh water only its whole life
* Bow thruster added
* Spiral staircase to swim platform added
* Modernized galley and head countertops
* Comes with custom trailer-like bunks for storage on land (needs new tires)
* Some soft spots/decayed core materials exist in: side deck, starboard side of bridge deck, foredeck, starboard salon sole, forward companionway
* Some delaminations exist in: cabin sides, bridge deck, and aft deck
* Has not cruised for 2-3 years, probably needs new batteries
Boat can be trailered with permit by removing the fly bridge. Full marine inspection report has been completed and is available to interested parties. Offers are encouraged.
We have sent your information directly to the seller.
You may have entered incorrect information or the server is temporarily down. Please reload this page and try again later.