Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Family Vacation Cruiser|
|Location||La Paz, Mexico|
|Min. Draft||2.44 m|
|Propeller Type||4 Blade|
|Propeller Material||Stainless Steel|
|Engine usage (hours)||675|
|Propeller Type||4 Blade|
|Propeller Material||Stainless Steel|
|Engine usage (hours)||2367|
|Fuel Tanks||2 x 2000 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||4 x 300 gal|
KALIROY FOR SALE at $199,000
1971 ELLIOTT FAMILY VACATION CRUISER!
MADE FOR MEXICO BY TED ELLIOTT!
Surveyed out at $400,000 USD, FAIR MARKET VALUE
Located in La Paz BCS, KALIROY is the perfect Floating Condo on the water offering luxurious, comfortable and spacious living quarters. She has five cabins, five heads and all the comforts, including air conditioning throughout, a large fridge and stove, dishwasher, clothes washer and dryer, icemakers, integrated multi-room stereo system and much more. Living aboard Mexico is ALLOWED.
An experienced mate is available to help maintain the vessel. The current captain can train the new owner (or owners, or new captain) or stay on part time/full time to take you out to the beautiful islands in the Sea Of Cortez. Kaliroy is great for Family Vacations, where you can enjoy fishing, diving, snorkeling, whale and dolphin watching, bird watching, hiking, happy hour with fresh clams, sunset fishing, or just to wind down and read a good book.
For more about KALIROY see the specifications and call La Paz Yachts to make a special appointment to experience her, first-hand.
High points about KALIROY:
- She has been maintained, renovated and improved to excellent condition.
- Her two 12V-71 Detroit engines and her two John Deere 40 KW Northern Lights generators have all been rebuilt and have low engine hours.
- The Boston Whaler (w/new 4-stroke Yamaha) and the Wave Runner (also w/new 4-stroke Yamaha) make exploring and water activities a pleasure!
- The entire yacht was rewired in 2017 at a cost of $75,000 USD,
- There are over $60,000 USD worth of fishing poles and equipment on board, custom made for KALIROY, by Bisbee’s in Newport Beach, Ca.
- Discounted annual slip rent includes electricity, water, and night security guard.
- Her end-tie slip provides privacy and the best view of the famous La Paz sunsets.
- KALIROY is full of spare parts and pumps.
- There is a vessel survey available for those who are serious.
- All her systems are run weekly and she is fuelled up and ready to go!
FORE AND SIDE DECKS
The vessel is equipped with a bow anchor platform with an anchor mounted with an electric windlass and cleats. There are one and one-quarter inch stainless steel handrails, stanchions and bow pulpit.
The cockpit is very roomy. Forward to port is the engine controls and to the right is fish station with supplies. Starboard is entrance to a bathroom. Center is a Murray fighting chair with a large live bait tank just forward of the chair. There is also a fresh-water wash down, shore power reciprocal, two warping winches and swim platform with ladder. Aft to starboard is entrance to the engine room and compartments and engine room emergency hatch aft of the saloon door. There is a soft area of the cockpit floor that is being repaired at the time of the survey.
The flying bridge has a full set of instruments, engine controls with toggle steering, VHF radio, depth sounder, helm/observer bench seat, wind/spray shield (new 2017), bimini top, antenna, and signal mast. There is also a PFD storage container, wet bar with stainless steel sink, ice maker, cradled life raft in canister, a set of heavy duty boat davits (with new motors), dinghy in cradle, wave runner, BBQ, flood lights and engine controls aft of boat deck.
The pilot house has a full set of engine controls, instruments, electronics, radios, depth sounder, stabilizer controls, electronic monitoring system, 2 pedestal seats with a bunk bed behind, access to bridge and galley dinette and main salon. There is a Pilot Berth on the aft port side of the Pilot House.
The master stateroom is amidships and contains a king sized bed, with ample draws and hanging lockers, two night stands with lamps, vanity with stool, mirror, TV and air conditioning, and a private head. There are two guest rooms - both with double bunks, night table, lamp, vanity, wash basin, head, lockers, mirror, TV/VCR, and air conditioning. The port guest room has a private head and shower stall. The crew stateroom forward to starboard contains upper bunk, desk, hanging lockers, TV/VCR, and air conditioning. There is a starboard head, vanity, hand basin, shower, and a door to the crew’s quarters. For the port crew’s quarters there is a shower, TV, emergency escape hatch, A/C and heating.
The main salon to starboard contains a custom entertainment center and bar, a entertainment center with all new electronics. There is a settee, a wood dining table and four teak chairs, a bar and wine storage cabinet aft. There is a LG 40”(new 2015) TV in saloon. On the port side is a sectional Goose down sofa, two beverage tables, Venetian blinds, and a door to the cockpit. There is a 110-volt AC panel and a start-up and shut-down switch for the generator. The galley is U-shaped with a double stainless steel sink, trash compacter, dish washer, blender, stove, and a refrigerator/freezer. There is a new five burner gas stove and a new oven.
The interior cosmetically throughout is in good condition, including the bright work, carpeting and upholstery. There are flooring and furniture covers in place until the owners arrive on board.
- REFRIGERATION: 1 Kenmoore refrigerator/freezers
Large refrigerator and freezer on deck (new 2010)
New deck fridge/freezer compressor and relays
Hoshiaka ice maker (new 2010)
- MICROWAVE: LC I-Wave model
- WATER HEATER: 220V AC 8 gal.
110V AC 10 gal
- STOVE: 5 burner propane stove, and electric oven, new 2017
- DISH WASHER: New 2017
- TRASH COMPACTOR: Yes
- OTHER: Coffee maker
Kenmore washer/dryer combo
Black & Decker waffle maker
De Longhi bread maker
4 new Calafon utensils
Breville 4-piece toaster
Breville convection toaster oven
Princess deep fryer
Navigation and electronics
- SSB: Icom M802
- SSB TUNER: Yes
- RADAR: Furuno 24-mile Gaas Feet radar w/alarm
- VHF: 2 Horizon
2 Icom 324 (new 2017)
3 Icom 302 portable
1 Westamrine/1 Icom handhelds
- GPS: Trimble
- GPS #2: Garmin GPS72
- TV/DVD/VCR: LG 40" TV, new
Phillips 20" TV, new
New Yamaha amplifier
Harmon Cardom receiver
Sony & Phillips DVD
36 speakers (6 new)
- DEPTH SOUNDER: Simrad and Datamarine
- WIND SPEED / DIRECTION: GPS
- AUTOPILOT: Simrad AP28 w/new (2017) AP24 remote on FB
- COMPASS: 2 Ritchie 5"
- COMPUTER: Nobeltec on 2 separate laptop computers
- OTHERS: Ship's clock and barometer
- BATTERIES: 3 new West Marine 8-D engine Room Batteries, Nov, 2019
Two Group 27
Two Optima, new 2017
- BATTERY SWITCH: 3, one added in pilothouse to new battery
- BATTERY CHARGER: (2) 80 amp main eng alternators
(2) 60 amp gennie alternators
#3 Newmar Phase 3 PT-60, new Nov 2019
Charge Master 120/240 V 60 amp
- GENERATOR: (2) John Deere Northern Light 40 KW
- OTHER: 220/110 V 100 ft. new shore power electric cord
- AIR CONDITIONER: 4 Cruiseair units in engine rooms 1 in master bedroom
- BILGE PUMP: 11 Rule 2000 electric automatic (new 2014) including floats and alarms
One 110V electrical portable pump
- FIRE EXTINGUISHING: Fire alarms
6 ABC 10 lbs
1 ABC 20 lbs
2 ABC 3 lbs
1 ABC 2 lbs
11 ABC 2.5 lbs powder
Freon automatic fire supression system in engine room and fwd bilge
All fire extinguishers renewed and good until Nov. 2020
- FRESH WATER COOLING SYSTEM: Engine and oil coolers, stabilizers and fuel coolers
- HEAD TYPE: 6 Vacu Flush units with new manifold valves
- WATERMAKER: 2 Sea Recovery 40 and 50 GPH. New Cat pumps and membranes, plus UV purification lights and 4 new spare tubes
- STEERING: 2 Steering stations
Wheel and toggle, hydraulic 110V
Manual emergency autopilot, engines and steering pump
- TRANSMISSION: Capital Marine, 1:1 reduction
- OTHER: Oil pressure, water temperature, bilge high water alarms
Deck and hull
- ANCHOR: 140 lbs CQR with 300' 7/16" G4 chain
- ANCHOR 2: 90 lbs Danforth and 7/16" BBB and nylon rope
- ANCHOR 3: 65 lbs Danforth with chain and rope
- ANCHOR 4: 3 Spare anchors with chain and rode
35 lbs and 45 lbs Danforth aft kedge anchors
- WINDLASS: Ideal heavy duty on bow, rebuilt in 2010
2 Elecctric warping winches on stern quarters
- DINGHY: Boston Whaler 13' w/center console and new nav lights
Yamaha 40 HP outboard (new 2017)
1 Yamaha Wave Runner VX1000 (new 2015)
- NAV LIGHTS: International
- RAILS: 1 1/4 in SS handrails and stanchions, including cockpit
- BOW PULPIT: SS
- OTHER : 11 Large fenders
8 Dock lines and spare lines
Fresh water system
Deck flood lights
- LIFEJACKETS: 24 Adult Type I
5 Child Type I
8 Ski jackets Type IV
- LIFE RINGS: Two 24" rings w/line
6 USCG approved type IV cushions
- LIFERAFT: 8 Person Life Raft Renewed, and good until Sept. 2020
Boston Whaler w/new Yamaha 40 hrs-4 stroke outboard. Re-certified for 6 people, Nov. 2019
- EPIRB: Renewed and good until 02/15/2020
- FLARES: Numerous hand held flares, Orion 25 mm pistol
- OTHER: Dual air horns and bell
All the Penn Tournament Poles With Penn Gold Reels, were custom made for KALIROY by BISBEE'S in Newport Beach, Ca. and include what the pole is for. All the reels have been revised and rebuilt where necessary. With the DEEP V BOW, the STABILIZERS, and the HIGH AFT DECK, the 76 TON KALIROY, makes for an excellent FISHING VESSEL!
- New Yamaha 4 stroke Wave Runner
- 10 dive tanks
- Ingersoll Rand dive tank, compressor
- 2 Canoe kayaks
- 2 Paddle boards
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.