Presented For Sale By:
|Class||Antique and Classic|
|Location||Yarmouth, Maine, United States|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Applicable|
|Dry Weight||3780 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||100 gal|
Reason for selling is "Buying a Charter Fishing Boat".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
Classic Formula F 233 is the original hull design used for the Contender 23T !
This classic 1973 Formula F-233C is a proven design in the and well respected in the boating industry. The deep vee family of boats were introduced in 1963 and have been a record-setting line setting the pace for the rest of the industry ever since.
This boat comes equipped with an Inboard/outboard Mercruiser 5.7L engine delivering 260 HP.
At the helm, there is a captain's full pedestal seat with custom deluxe steering wheel. The boat comes equipped with a fully equipped and includes full instrumentation including ammeter, oil pressure gauge, water temperature gauge, electric fuel gauge, tachometer and speedometer.
This boat is ready to take you on your next aquatic adventure.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Sea Ray, Bayliner, and Chris-Craft vessels for sale. If you're in the Portland, Lewiston, Dover, or Rochester areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other antique boat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
The 1973 Formula F-233 is currently winterized and stored on trailer for the winter season. During the 2019 Season, the seller indicated the boat ran very well and will be ready to take anywhere this spring. Additional photos will be available in March 2020. The engine is a 2003 5.7L Mercruiser 260 HP
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cuddy Cabin (Included)
- V Berth (Included)
- Gunwales (Included)- Helm Console (Included)
- Rub Rails (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Rode (Included)
- Beverage Holders (Included)
- Captain's Chair (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Hand Rails (Included)
- Hatch Covers (Included)
- Passenger Seat (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Transom Seating (Included)
- Windshield (Included)
- Alternator (Included)- Battery Switch (Included)
- Fuse Panel (Included)
- Horn (Included)
- Oil Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Tach (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Water Temp Gauge (Included)
- Bilge Blower (Included)- Bilge Pump (Included)
- Power Tilt & Trim (Included)
- Throttle/shift (Included)
- Compass (Included)- Masthead Light: (Included)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- VHF (Included)