Original Owner 1985 Hatteras 52 convertible with 2003 repower is a must see! She has been pampered all her life with the best of care. The 825 hp series 60 GM diesels with twin disc gears have plenty of power and run perfectly. The 2003 repower includes a Northern Lights 20kw generator with sound shield that runs smooth and quiet. All systems have been upgraded and maintained to a high degree. The interior has all been redecorated and custom cabinets have been added to the salon adding lots of additional storage. The three stateroom two head galley up layout offers good use of space with comfortable sleeping accommodations for up to six adults. The 16'4" beam creates a huge salon with galley three cabins, two heads with all the creature comforts. The cockpit is spacious and vert comfortable for sport fishing or cruising. Fishing equipment include a flush deck fish hold, bait well, bait freezer, tackle center, fighting chairs, tuna door, Rupp three spreader outriggers. If you are in the market for a very comfortable cruising / fishing vessel this is it! Don't delay call Frank Gordon Yacht Sales today!
- Engines: (2003) Detroit Diesel 60 series 3500 pampered hours. Professionally maintained.
- Transmissions Twin Disc. 1.91-1 ratio.
- Generator: (2003) Northern Lights 20kw with sound shield. 3800 pampered hours.
- Back up power Newmar 32V-12V converter.
- Cockpit engine room access for easy service.
- Prop Shafts 2 1/2" Stainless Steel.
- Dripless shaft seals.
- Propellers (2) 4 blade bronze on vessel, (2) spare 3 blade bronze. Mounted in Lazarette.
- Miscellanies spare parts.
- Dual Racor, fuel filters for engines, single Racor for the generator.
- Hydraulic steering and controls.
- Cruisair Air conditioning / heating (needs service)
- Updated fixed salon windows, replaced (2004).
- Custom cabinets in salon.
- Teak hi / low table in salon.
- U-line Ice maker.
- Two top of line, Head Hunter electric marine toilets.
- Enclosed showers in both heads.
- Satellite telephone in salon.
- Bosch clothes washer and dryer.
- New fly bridge three side vinyl encloser.
- Guest search light.
- Loud Hailer, RDF, EPIRB
- Two cockpit flood lights.
- Large in deck fish box.
- Tackle drawers.
- Flush and tube type rod holders.
- Rod storage racks in forward cabin.
- Bait prep center.
- Bait freezer.
- Tuna door in transom.
- Rupp three spreader outriggers.
- Fixed fighting chair with cushions.
- Two portable fighting chairs with white vinyl cushions.
- White vinyl cockpit bolsters.
- Depth sounder: Furuno DFF3 w/Airmar dual frequency
- Depth sounder: Garmin GMI-20 (2022) w/Airmar PB200 Weather Station
- Radar: Furuno DRS12A, 12 kW 72 mile w/6’ open array
- Plotter / GPS: Garmin 5212
- Plotter / GPS: Furuno 3D MFD12
- Autopilot: Simrad AP48 (2021, w/new steering lines)
- VHF: Icom M605-11 (2022)
- VHF: Furuno w/cockpit speaker
- Other: Hailer, RDF & EPIRB
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.