Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Charleston, South Carolina, United States|
|Max Draft||1.22 m|
|Min. Draft||1.22 m|
|Dry Weight||40000 lb|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Engine usage (hours)||3545|
|Engine usage (hours)||3581|
|Designer||King Yacht Corporation|
|Fuel Tanks||2 x 800 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 140 gal|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 80 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
This Sea Ranger 46 Motor yacht Trawler provides 3 staterooms, 2 heads, dual helm stations and a galley up configuration that makes for a wonderful long range cruiser or spacious live aboard.
Sea Ranger is also known as C & L Marine for their popular Motor Yachts, Trawlers & Pilot House models. Their success and desirability appeals to all types of boaters looking for large long range cruisers with the capability of making safe crossings.
This 46' Sea Ranger may also be available with a popular slip for live aboard use in Charleston! Sleeps 10 with convertible salon sleepers.
For the past year "Knotned" has been going through EXTENSIVE electrical, plumbing, mechanical, Generator, AC and component upgrades to include joinery, brightwork, and cosmetics. Work history is documented, receipts on file.
No accidents, no issues, this Sea Ranger Sundeck has been lovingly and authentically restored.
***Call, text, or email Michael Harris at 843-868-1212 for more information or to schedule a showing.***
- NEW 3 white captains chairs installed November 2019
- L-shaped seating starboard
- Radar arch with Garmin radar and KVH Tracvision
- NEW fusion stereo (2018)
- NEW West Marine VHF radio (2019)
- NEW LED Spreader lights (2019)
- NEW West Marine speakers (2018)
- Morse engine controls
- Si-Tex CLV-11P Nav-Sounder
- Robertson F100 Autopilot remote
- Ritchie Compass
- Windlass controls
- Volvo Penta Gauges
TENDER / DINGHY
Dinghy and outboard are optional/negotiable. Seller would prefer to keep the dinghy/outboard.
- Stainless davit with power winch
- Inflatable 10' hard-bottom dinghy
- Nissan 9.8hp 4-stroke outboard (2018 service)
- hardtop sun deck
- forward storage bar
- NEW Frigidaire Refrigerator
- NEW 2 West Marine speakers
- NEW 4 LED overhead lights
- NEW 4 Prisms and hatch
- starboard companionway door to salon
Gorgeous open and sun-filled main salon with everything one needs to live comfortably, entertain, and navigate to new destinations.
- L-Shaped settee and convertible dinette table to port
- Settee sleeper sofa starboard
- Teak and Holly sole
- Port and Starboard companionway doors
- Starboard cocktail bar
- NEW Edgestar ice maker
- Flat panel TV
- NEW windows and teak trim
- NEW LED overhead lights
- NEW AC/DC Electric panels
Updated lower helm to starboard with new electronics and navigation controls. Navigation/map station to Port.
Galley up amidship with pass-through to salon dinette and fully appointed with everything needed to keep your captain and crew satiated and happy.
Extensive refurbishment including all new teak brightwork and joinery, new electric, new LED overhead lights, new USB ports, new overhead panels, new port lights, new overhead prisms.
This full beam master stateroom will not disappoint with Insignia flat panel TV, hanging lockers, desk, stacked washer and dryer, and plenty of cabinetry. Ensuite bath.
VIP V-berth Forward
- Shared forward dry head
- LectroSun head
- Pocket door
Extensive upgrades and refurbishment to bring this Sea Ranger Sundeck up to modern and demanding standards. Over $62,000 in recent refurbishments. Partial service and upgrade list:
ENGINE & MECHANICAL
- Twin helm stations with full instrument packages
- Volvo TAMD60 Diesel engines
- NEW heat exchangers
- NEW Exhaust
- NEW engine gauges & sensors
- NEW upper and lower Sea Star helms on Hynautic Steering
- New 8D batteries (10/2019)
- Full engine service including fuel filters, water pumps, impellers, oil, oil filters, coolant flush
- Rebuilt Westerbeke 10KW generator (2019)
- Bilge pumps (4) auto/manual
- Twin Disc MG-506 Transmissions
- Racor Fuel Filters (3)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.