Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Max Draft||0.97 m|
|Max Bridge Clearance||5.13 m|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Engine usage (hours)||800|
|Engine usage (hours)||800|
|Fuel Tanks||400 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||130 gal|
|Holding Tanks||40 gal|
Tropical Horizons is a 1987 41' Sea Ray Aft Cabin motoryacht in nice condition. She offers twin Crusader 350 main engines, Westerbeke generator, oil change system, bow and stern thrusters, solar panels, winter cover, two Lowrance multi-function displays and a clean, uncluttered interior. She is Great Loop capable.
41' Sea Ray Vessel Walkthrough
From the hardtop covered sundeck, you can walk through a wing door to each side deck, step up 2 steps to the flybridge or step down into the salon. Once inside the salon, you will find a the master stateroom companionway aft, liquor/storage cabinet port aft, 2 lounge chairs and end tables to port, electrical cabinet port forward, fold-up desk and chair to starboard and entertainment cabinet starboard aft. Walk forward and step down to find the galley to port and dinette to starboard. Continue forward and you find the guest head to starboard and the guest stateroom forward.
The headroom in the salon, master stateroom and master stateroom shower is 6'2", 8' in the galley, 6'10" in the dinette, 6' in the guest stateroom, 6'2" in the guest stateroom shower and 6'6" on the flybridge and sundeck. The master stateroom berth is 6'2" long and the guest stateroom berths are 6'11" long.
41' SeaRay Accommodations
Tropical Horizons offers a full beam master stateroom aft with a centerline queen size berth and a guest stateroom forward with over/under bunks, one of which is double size, and ensuite head. The dinette converts to a double size berth also.
41' Sea Ray Salon
The salon offers two recliner lounge chairs, end tables, book shelf, custom storage cabinets and storage ottomans to port, electrical cabinet port forward, liquor/storage cabinet port aft, fold-up desk and chair to starboard, entertainment cabinet starboard aft and a vinyl wood sole.
To view a 360 degree photo of the salon, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
41' Sea Ray Galley
The galley is located port forward of the salon.
- Norcold refrigerator/freezer - Berghoff Earthchef induction 2-burner electric cooktop - GE microwave oven - Storage cabinets and drawers - Double stainless steel sinks - Spice rack - Vinyl wood sole - Raritan Icer-Ette icemaker in the salon - Jackson Grills BBQ grill on the sundeck
To view a 360 degree photo of the galley and dinette, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
41' Sea Ray Dining
Dining space is available at the salon dinette.
41' Sea Ray Master Stateroom
The full beam master stateroom aft offers a centerline queen size berth, nightstands, opening transom window with curtains, fans, carpet, deck/vanity to port, storage drawers and cabinets, hanging locker, full length mirror and an ensuite head with enclosed shower.
To view a 360 degree photo of the master stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
41' Sea Ray Guest Stateroom
The guest stateroom is forward and offers over/under bunks, one is a double and the other is a single, 3 fixed portlights, reading lights, overhead hatch, storage drawers and a cabinet, hanging locker, fan, carpet and an ensuite head with access also from the companionway.
To view a 360 degree photo of the guest stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
41' Sea Ray Flybridge
The flybridge offers a bimini, Eisenglass enclosure, non-skid deck, small, fold-down wood table aft, L-shaped benchseat to starboard, two AMMA Marine helmseats, storage under the helm and a Radar arch.
To view a 360 degree photo of the flybridge, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
41' Sea Ray Sundeck
The sundeck offers a hardtop, non-skid deck, wing door to each side deck, Eisenglass enclosure, transom gate, two deck storage boxes, two deck chairs, two teak and stainless steel steps to the flybridge, two stainless steel fender racks and a sliding door to the salon.
To view a 360 degree photo of the sundeck, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
41' Sea Ray Audio/Visual Equipment
- RCA flat screen TV in the salon
- Sony Blu-Ray player in the salon
- Philips HTS3565D DVD Home Theatre system in the salon
- Sony CDX-H905IP stereo/CD player on the flybridge
- Cadence and Seaqua exterior speakers
41' Sea Ray Electronics
- AIS transreceiver
- Lowrance HDS12 2nd generation touch screen multi-function display - 2 X Lowrance Global Map 8200c multi-function displays - Icom IC-M506 VHF - Lowrance VHF - Structure Scan 3D with down scan sonar and speed through the water transducer
- Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass
41' Sea Ray Electrical System
- Westerbeke generator
- Xantrex TrueCharge 40 amp battery charger
- Motorola alternators
- Guest battery switches
- 2 X 30 amp shore cords and connections - 4 X solar panels - 2 X USB outlets at the helm - 1 X 30 amp Y splitter - 2 X 50 amp Y splitters - LED interior lighting - Exterior courtesy LED lighting
41' Sea Ray Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Crusader 350 main engines with approximately 800 hours (Starboard rebuilt and now has about 80 hours SMOH)
- Borg Warner Velvet Drive 10-18-012 gearboxes
- Sea Ray systems monitor panel
- Faria gauges
- Perko sea strainers - Seastar hydraulic steering system - Bennett trim tabls
- Fuel manifold - Generator fuel management display in the salon - Main engine fuel management system on the multi-function displays
- Reverso oil change system - Exturn bow and stern thrusters
- Marine Air Systems reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system - Vacuflush heads
41' Sea Ray Deck Equipment
- Lofrens Progress anchor windlass with foot controls
- Rocna 55 lb anchor
- 250' 5/16" anchor chain
- Stainless steel anchor roller - Stainless steel rails - Stainless steel deck hardware - 4 X stainless steel fender racks - Windshield and window covers - Winter cover - Boarding gate on each side - Non-skid decks - Fiberglass swimplatform - Stainless steel swim ladder
41' Sea Ray Safety and Fire Protection
- Safe-T-Alert carbon monoxide detector
- Xintex gasoline fume detector with automatic engine room blower system
- Fire extinguishers - Fireboy 70CG Halon 1301 engine room fire suppression system - Rule bilge pumps - Lifering - ACR searchlight
41' Sea Ray Exclusions
- Sellers' personal belongings
- Nespresso coffee maker
- Margaritaville drink blender
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.