Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Aurora, Indiana, United States|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Applicable|
|Dry Weight||18200 lb|
|Engine Model||454 CU IN|
|Engine usage (hours)||1026|
|Engine Model||454 CU IN|
|Engine usage (hours)||1026|
|Fuel Tanks||300 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||100 gal|
Reason for selling is "Exploring other boat styles".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
Well kept classic Portofino 4300! Spacious interior with plenty of storage! Ready to hit the water and enjoy!
This 1988 Wellcraft Portofino 4300 is a classic sure to draw attention dockside and on the water.
A walk around the boat shows the clean classic lines of the boat with the bow pulpit and windlass leading the way. The larger swim platform makes entry onto the boat easy from the dock. It also has a shower to wash off anything you need before entering the spacious top deck interior.
There is ample seating on the stern as well as down the port side. There is also an electric cooler / mini-fridge seat combo behind the captain's seat.
Speaking of the captain, the helm is laid out well and has all the controls for the boat at your finger tips.
A walk below deck will find a well laid out cabin with seating on both sides that convert to berths for overnight guests.
The galley is to the starboard side with the full head to port at the midship. In addition to the microwave and refrigerator freezer, the galley also features a combo alcohol / electric stove.
The main berth is in the bow and features a full size bed with a small TV and radio built into a cabinet to the left side of the foot of the bed. There is also a wash sink and vanity in the stateroom.
The twin marine AC units will keep things cool during those hot summer days and the twin shore power hook-ups provide plenty of power dockside as well.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Sea Ray, Bayliner, and Chris-Craft vessels for sale. If you're in the Cincinnati, West Chester, Kettering, or Miami areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other express cruiser options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
This 1988 Wellcraft Portofino 4300 presents well for its age with no significant dings, scratches or scrapes in the fiberglass. The upholstery on deck as well as throughout the cabin presents well and is in better than expected condition for a 30+ year old boat. All mechanical systems used by the current owners are in good shape as the boat is regularly used and remains dockside year-round. That said, the current owners have never had a use for the generator or autopilot navigating the Ohio River in the 4 years they've owned the boat and the condition and functionality of both are unknown. The full canvas enclosure is showing some age with some stitching frayed and snap extenders in use but still seals up the boat against most bad weather. Per the hours meters the starboard engine has 1026 hours and the port engine is at 63 hours per the seller. Documents related to the rebuild are pending receipt. If you're looking for a large classic express cruiser that can be used from day one with the ability to outfit and refresh it to your tastes this 1988 Wellcraft Portofino 4300 deserves strong consideration.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Carpet - Cabin (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Heat (Included)
- Microwave (Included)
- Mirror (Included)
- Pressurized Water System (Included)
- Refrigerator (Included)
- Shower (Included)
- Sink - Galley (Included)
- Stateroom - Forward (Included)
- V Berth (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Beverage Holders (Included)
- Bimini (Included)
- Bow Pulpit (Included)
- Built-in Cooler (Included)
- Captain's Chair (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Compartment Storage (Included)
- Cooler Seat W/backrest (Included)
- Cover - Helm (Included)
- Full Enclosure (Included)
- Helm Light (Included)
- Isinglass (Included)
- Passenger Seat (Included)
- Sink - Cockpit (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- Transom - Walk Through (Included)
- Transom Door (Included)
- Transom Shower (Included)
- Windlass (Included)
- Windlass Locker (Included)
- Windshield - One Piece (Included)
- Windshield Wipers (Included)
- 110v AC Outlets (Included)- AC Electric Panel (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)
- Circuit Breaker Panel (Included)
- Cockpit Accent Lighting (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Docking Lights (Included)
- Engine Autosynchronizer (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Fuse Panel (Included)
- Horn (Included)
- Hour Meter (Included)
- Number Of Batteries (2)
- Oil Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Shore Power (Included)
- Shore Power Cord (Included)
- Speedometer (Included)
- Stereo (Included)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Water Heater (Included)
- Bilge Blower (Included)- Bilge Pump (Included)
- Carbureted (Included)
- Number Of Eng Cylinders (8ea.)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (2)
- Autopilot (Included)- Compass (Included)
- Covers - Display (Included)
- GPS / Fishfinder (Included)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- Air Horn (Included)- Fume Detector (Included)
- Yacht Certified (Included)