Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Applicable|
|Dry Weight||13500 lb|
|Max Bridge Clearance||3.15 m|
|Engine usage (hours)||336|
|Engine usage (hours)||336|
|Fuel Tanks||250 gal|
Only 80 photos available on this website. See all 229 photos at www.popyachts.com/view/299308
Reason for selling is "Switching to RV Travel".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
Looking For The Best Express Cruiser, Check This - 1990 SEA RAY SUNDANCER
This 1990 Sea Ray Sundancer is ready to ride out on new adventures under the sun!
It is a pleasure to step into the cabin, where every inch of space is well utilized. There is a well-designed and generous galley on the 350 with a microwave oven, a stove top, and a refrigerator. The gally is opposite an expertly upholstered U-shaped settee that can convert to a double bed.
This boat has a roomy midcabin with a convertible dinette, but if you want to spend the night, there's a spacious master suite forward with a queen-size bed.
Set between the Master and the Galley is a double door head that both owners and guests can use while keeping privacy from the sleeping quarters intact. On a hot summer day the AC was quiet and cool, and for convenience central vac!
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Bayliner, Chris-Craft, and Regal vessels for sale. If you're in the Boston, Worcester, Providence, or Lowell areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other express cruiser options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
Carefully and expertly maintained by the current owner who is a retired diesel mechanic, nothing has been missed as far as maintenance is concerned. A host of upgrades include: a toilet, newer flooring, upgraded mattress, shower head, Garmin, stereo on top, most of the canvas on top has been replaced about 3 yrs ago and 3 out of 4 are newer batteries.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Central Vacuum System (Included)
- Dinette (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Heat (Included)
- Microwave (Included)
- Refrigerator (Included)
- Sink - Galley (Included)
- Stove (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Bell (Included)
- Bench Seat (Included)
- Beverage Holders (Included)
- Bow Pulpit (Included)
- Carpet - Cockpit (Included)
- City Water Hookup (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Compartment Storage (Included)
- Cover - Helm (Included)
- Freshwater Washdown (Included)
- Helm Light (Included)
- Rod Holders (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- Transom Door (Included)
- Transom Seating (Included)
- Windlass (Included)
- Windshield - One Piece (Included)
- Windshield Wipers (Included)
- 110v AC Outlets (Included)- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)
- AC Electric Panel (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)
- Circuit Breaker Panel (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Bilge Blower (Included)- Bilge Pump (Included)
- Closed Water Cooling Sys. (Included)
- Engine Alarms (Included)
- Macerator (Included)
- Rudder (Included)
- Trim Tab Controls (Included)
- Trim Tabs (Included)
- Compass (Included)- GPS / Plotter (Included)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- VHF Antenna (Included)
- Air Horn (Included)- Grab Rails (Included)
- Liferaft (Included)
- Owner's Manual (Included)