Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Hollywood, Florida, United States|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Applicable|
|Max Draft||0.84 m|
|Dry Weight||9750 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||120 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||26 gal|
Reason for selling is "Not enough time to use regrettably".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
DON'T MISS THIS CHAPARRAL 310 WITH FULLY SERVICED ENGINES AND NEW BOTTOM PAINT!
This 1992 Chaparral is a nice express cruiser without breaking the bank.
For many boaters, this popular Chaparral cruiser struck the right mix of quality, comfort, and performance. She was considered a very stylish boat when she was introduced.
The cockpit is spacious and the dinette, helm station, and settee to port are nicely upholstered and comfortable. Stepping into the forward cabin, a pilot berth is aft, a head and galley to port with a large V berth forward.
A full canvas top gives good cover on those inclement weather days.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Sea Ray, Bayliner, and Regal vessels for sale. If you're in the Miami, Hialeah, Fort Lauderdale, or Pembroke Pines areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other express cruiser options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
She is in good condition for age. She got the gimbal bearings replaced, fully serviced on both engines, and bottom paint done on 7/2020. Bottom paint is maintained monthly. Seller said bring an offer.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Carpet - Cabin (Included)
- Dinette (Included)
- Microwave (Included)
- Port Holes (Included)
- Refrigerator (Included)
- Shower (Included)
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (Included)- Radar Arch (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Rode (Included)
- Bench Seat (Included)
- Beverage Holders (Included)
- Bimini (Included)
- Bow Pulpit (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Fender Holders (Included)
- Passenger Seat (Included)
- Rub Rails (Included)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- Transom - Walk Through (Included)
- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)- Circuit Breaker Panel (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Horn (Included)
- Oil Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Shore Power (Included)
- Shore Power Cord (Included)
- Stereo (Included)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Water Temp Gauge (Included)
- Bilge Pump (Included)- Engine Alarms (Included)
- Macerator (Included)
- Trim Tabs (Included)
- Water Tanks (Included)
- Compass (Included)- GPS/ Fishfinder/ Plotter (Garmin Echomap SV)
- Masthead Light: (Included)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- VHF (Standard Horizon)
- Engine Kill Switch (Included)- Grab Rails (Included)