Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
TYPE: GRAND BANKS 49 MotorYacht
YEAR OF BUILT/LAUNCHED: 1994
COUNTRY BUILT: USA
HULL MATERIAL: GRP
LENGTH IN FEET: 50
LENGTH IN METERS: 15.42
DISPLACEMENT: 26000 kg
CABINS: 2 + SALOON+ GALLEY
WC/SHOWER: 3/3 + Cockpit shower
ENGINE TYPE: CATERPILLAR 3208TA
HP/COOLING SYSTEM: 2 X 375 HP
LAST OVERHAUL: Annually Serviced (records from the last 10 years)
POWER TRANSM/SPEED: Shafts / 9 (max 14) knots
GENERATOR: ONAN 17.5KVA (~1800 hours) / 3 X solar panels / Battery charger
REFRIGERATORS: Electric X 2, 1 Icebox on FB + wine cooler
BATTERIES: 10X 200Ah (all of 2016)
HOT WATER: Yes (engine + 220V)
PUMPS: Electric (2) + Manual (2)
HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES: Gas and Electric Stove- Oven, Washing machine
AIR CONDITION/HEATING: Fully air-conditioned (hot/cold), 6 units
DEPTH SOUNDER: FURUNO
GPS: Plotter (FURUNO, of 2016) + GPS (GARMIN)
COMMUNICATION: VHF X 3 (inside and on FB), Satellite antenna
STEERING: Dual steering positions
LIFE RAFT: For 6 person
TENDER: Yes (new tubes in 2016)
OUTBOARD: Honda 3 Hp (of 2017)
FUEL: 3600 lit (consumption 20 lit/hour at cruising speed)
WATER: 2500 lit (2 tanks)
IMPORTANT EQUIPMENT: - Bow Thruster and stern thruster.
- Electric crane on deck.
- Stern davits (electric) / Swimming platform + ladder.
- Hydraulic gangway (remote controlled).
- 2 Anchors (bow anchor with 100m chain).
- 3 Electric (vacuum) toilets.
- Bimini top of FB and aft section (new canvas in
2015) with side shadows.
- Trim tabs (Benetti, electric).
- 2 electric water pumps + 1 spare.
- 2 tables (teak) and 2 extra sofas on FB (all from Grand banks).
- Table and chairs for aft section (all teak).
- Covers for all hatches, tables, and sofas on FB
- New upholsteries (2016) on FB cushions.
- 2 big GRP boxes on aft section and one on the bow (for storage).
- Whole boat new curtains and sun blinds for windows.
- All LED lights.
- CD-Mp3 player (2 speakers in all cabins, saloon and FB).
- 2 x TV (saloon and owners cabin).
- 2 Grand Bank chairs and 2 little inox chairs g.b.
- Synchronizer for engine / Electric Oil change pump /
Both turbo fully serviced in 2017.
- New plates to both gearboxes in 2016.
- Live jackets (6) / Fire blankets (2) / Fire extinguishers 6 (2
automatic) / Flares (with pistol).
- Fenders (10) with socks / Ropes.
- Carpet (blue) in saloon and cabins.
- Fully equipped galley / tools and spare parts.
- Teak decks re- caulcked in 2018
FLAG AND VAT: DUTCH / VAT PAID
ASKING PRICE: 295000 €
VESSEL'S CONDITION: VERY GOOD
COMMENTS: One of the best kept and maintained boats of this type.
Log book and maintenance records for the last 10 years.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.