Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Lexington, South Carolina, United States|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Applicable|
|Max Draft||0.91 m|
|Dry Weight||3650 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||65 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||20 gal|
Reason for selling is "Not using enough".
This Sea Ray has now been on the market more than a month. Please submit your offer today!
Well priced cruiser. Ready for use. Plenty of room for family and friends!
Sea Ray is the world's largest manufacturer of superior quality pleasure boats, producing more than 30 models ranging from 18 to 61 feet. No other pleasure boat manufacturer in the world offers such variety.
As you climb up the swim ladder and onto the integrated platform, you cannot help but notice this boat's spaciousness. With a beam that measures 8' 6" there's plenty of room for family and friends.
There's a large aft bench that makes relaxing an art. Too much sun? Just move over to the large port side recliner under the included bimini.
Tim to ride? Jump into the Captain's, fire up the Mercruiser and you're gone. Off to your next adventure.
Once you arrive and go below you find an alcohol cooktop in the galley, a head and plenty of storage. You'll find that adventure and comfort collide to make this 1996 Sea Ray.
This boat is priced to sell. With a little cleaning there isn't much this boat needs.
Scheduling your showing today.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Bayliner, Chris-Craft, and Carver vessels for sale. If you're in the Columbia, Martinez, Sumter, or Evans areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other express cruiser options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
The hull seems to be in nice shape, There were no noticeable deep gauges or major gelcoat issues. Onboard there were no noticeable soft spots and no issues were seen on the upholstery. Down below there were no signs of water leaks, no mold or mildew was noticed and there was no musty smell. As always, it's advised that you perform your own inspections.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Refrigerator (Included)
- Stove (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Locker (Included)
- Anchor Rode (Included)
- Bench Seat (Included)
- Beverage Holders (Included)
- Bimini (Included)
- Bow Rail (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cover - Cockpit (Included)
- Passenger Seat (Included)
- Raw Water Washdown (Included)
- Rub Rails (Included)
- Ski Tow Eyes (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- Transom - Walk Through (Included)
- Transom Door (Included)
- Transom Shower (Included)
- Windshield - Walk Through (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)- Bluetooth (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Number Of Batteries (2)
- Power Trim & Tilt Gauge (Included)
- Shore Power (Included)
- Shore Power Cord (Included)
- Speedometer (Included)
- Stereo (Dual)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Water Temp Gauge (Included)
- Bilge Blower (Included)- Bilge Pump (Included)
- Fuel Injected (Included)
- Number Of Eng Cylinders (8)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (60 Gallons)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Trim Tab Controls (Included)
- Trim Tabs (Included)
- VHF (Included)- VHF Antenna (Included)
- Engine Kill Switch (Included)- Grab Rails (Included)
- Horn (Included)