Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||PEER GYNT EXPEDITION 76|
|Location||Southern Turkey, Turkey|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Paid|
|Max Draft||2 m|
Another drastic price reduction of €100K so now the asking price is now down to €699K.
Owners are keen sellers and the sensible offers of serious buyers will be considered by the sellers upon a viewing.
A true Expedition Yacht for circumnavigation and long-legged range cruises.
Continuously maintained and beautifully preserved by her first current owners.
Not any expense is spared for its maintenances and services.
A must-see boat to be appreciated.
Please contact us for further information and booking an appointment.
- L.W.L.: 21,56 m
- Tonnage / Displacement: Displacement tonnage: 90264 kg
- Design: Stephen R. Seaton
- Keel: Long keel with bulbous bow
- Deck: Teak side decks, aft deck, flybridge
- Internal Design: Maxime Hoddinott
- Hull Type: Displacement
- Superstructure Material: Aluminium
- Interior Material: Solid Mahogany ( Crafted by Rodney Bailey)
- Fuel Capacity: 15500 Lt
- Water Capacity: 3000 Lt
- Holding Tanks: 950 Lt
- Tankage2: Grey Water Capacity: 760 Lt
- Tankage3: Lube Oil Capacity: 190 Lt / Hydraulic Oil Capacity: 190 Lt
Engine & Machinery;
- Engine Type: CATERPILLAR 3406 C-T
- Engine Power: 1 x 330 Hp
- Engine Date: 1999
- No of Hours: @1035 hrs by November 2018
- Overhaul: Never overhauled, regularly serviced every year
- Consumption: 75 lt/hr with both engine and generator at a cruising speed of 9 knots, 1800 Rpm
- Range: 3300 nm
- Speed: At cruising 9 knots, Max. speed 11 knots
- Water Maker: FGI make 360 Lt/hr water maker
- Battery Charger: 1 x Mastervolt Mass-Combi 12V / 200 Amp / 4000 Watt, 1 x Victron Energy Skylla-TG 24V / 100 Amp
- Batteries: 18 x Sonnenschein 205 Amp Gel Service Batteries, 2 x Sonnenschein 200 Ah Engine Batteries
- Steering: Hydraulic Steering
- Generator: 2 x Onan 24 kW ( Port one is at 7328 hrs and Starboard one is at 5264 hrs by November 2018)
- Inverter: 2 x Mastervolt 24V/2500 Watt, 1 x Victron
- Bowthruster: Trac American Hydraulic operating bow thruster
- Air Condition: MarineAirrr 192000 BTU (Central System) air-conditioning
- Converter: Atlas Energy Systems (5 x Units of Frequency Converter)
- Propulsion / Propeller: Shaft Drive with Hundestad 270HS MKN-G-112 3-Blade variable pitch propeller nestled in a tunnel for efficiency and protection.
- Stabilizer: Naiad Stabilizer System
- Gearbox: Hundestad Gearbox
- Other The generators have hydraulic power take offs that link to the prop shaft to provide get-home redundancy in case of main engine failure.
Deck & Safety;
- Chain: 200 mt, 16 mm galvanized Chain
- Windlass: Maxwell Hydraulic Windlass with remote control
- Dinghy:1 x Joker 2,80 m
- Outboard: 1 x Yamaha 9,9 Hp
- Fire Exting.: Several hand-operated ones + automatic in the engine room.
- Life Raft: Switlik for 8 pax
- Life Jackets: Yes
- Sun Awning: Sunbrella Plus Awning on forward deck and bimini on the fly aft deck
- Winches: Galley-Maid Marine Prod Mooring Winch with electric on the aft deck
- Anchors: 1 x Stock Anchor
- Others: Portable BBQ in the teak chest
- Pasarelle: Stainless Steel Gangway with a teak board
Navigation & Electronics;
- Log: Raymarine ST2 90
- GPS: Raymarine E140w (2012) + Simrad Shipmate CP30
- Compass: Trade Dirigo Mark + KVA Gyro Compass
- Wind Instrument: Raymarine ST60
- Auto Pilot: Raymarine ST6002 with remote control (2012)
- VHF: 3 x Simrad RS8400
- Navtex: Nav5 GMDSS Navtex receiver with DSC2 control panel
- SSB: ICOM IC-M710
- Radar: Furuno
- Satcom: Trackvision Satellite
- GSM: Thrane & Thrane Satellite Telephone
- Electricity: 12V / 24V / 110 V / 220V
- N&E1: Amit make internet signal amplifier
- N&E2: Raymarine ST60 Rudder angle display
- N&E3: Philips HFC 141 Fax
- Other: Compaq FP745A monitor x 2
- Cooker: Siemens 4-burner gas and electric cook top with Siemens extractor.
- Hob/Stove: Siemens
- Refrigerator: 2 x Siemens
- Deep Freezer: Siemens in galley + in Engine room
- Washing Mach.: Siemens with dryer
- Dish Washer: Siemens Aquastop
- Others: 2 x Frigobar Fridge on Flybridge
- Cabin/Berths: 2/4
- Saloon: L-shaped settee to port with coffee table and armchairs, twin doors at the aft end of the saloon lead to the sheltered aft deck
- Bathroom: 2 x Ensuite Bathroom
- Crew Quarters: Crew Quarters with a double and single berth, the area itself is contained with shower room and mini galley.
- Cabins: 1 x Forward Master stateroom with centerline kingsize bed with ensuite bathroom, 1 x Aft Guest stateroom with queen size bed and ensuite bathroom
- Toilet Type: Vacuum flush with electric
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.