Presented For Sale By:
|Location||San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico|
|Max Draft||1.35 m|
|Dry Weight||48400 lb|
|Engine Model||D2848 LE 403|
|Propeller Type||4 Blade|
|Engine Model||D2848 LE 403|
|Propeller Type||4 Blade|
|Cruising Speed||20 kn @ 1800 RPM|
|Fuel Tanks||753 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||170 gal|
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|
1999 Sunseeker Predator 58
Sunseeker Predators are known for setting the standard for elegance, quality and performance in the 50 foot plus category. "BURN N DAYLIGHT" has long and slender lines that have aged very little. She has new folding sunroof on her hard top, immaculate UPGRADED interior, recent bottom paint, newly factory rebuilt starboard side engine, and is Captain-maintained. Plus, she is located in one of the best cruising grounds in the world…the Sea of Cortez/Gulf of California.
Don’t wait to start your cruising dreams in luxury, style and comfort. Have a look at the video of her underway….wouldn’t you want to be aboard?
Built on exciting modern lines, the Sunseeker Predator 58 is capable of speeds up to 39 knots with a cruising range of between 320 and 410 nautical miles. For on-deck enjoyment, a camper - suntop and tonneau cover, a full wet bar with fridge and ice maker, a sink with hot and cold water, and a barbecue are standard. The 58 also features a teak bathing platform with steps and a fully-automatic passerelle and swim ladder, as well as a hot and cold swim shower. The luxurious modern styling of the interior complements the dramatic exterior lines. The stylish asymmetric saloon has a large dining area, and full entertainment facilities. The galley features a ceramic hob, microwave oven - grill, fridge - freezer, and ample storage space. The spacious forward stateroom has a double berth, with en suite head and shower. There are twin single berths in the two separate guest cabins, one with en suite head and shower.
PREDATOR PERFORMANCE MOTORYACHTS: Sunseeker Performance Motoryachts are the result of 35 years of continuous design development. Performance Motoryachts combine performance, superb specifications, and luxurious comfort.
SUNSEEKERS: Sunseeker is the largest privately-owned builder of production cruisers in the world today. The performance of its boats demonstrates the skills of its world-class design team. Sunseeker uses the best materials, the latest design techniques and construction methods, together with rigorous quality control procedures. With a choice of propulsion systems, layouts and furnishings and fittings, these boats are truly made to order. Sunseeker support is available all over the world.
Welcome aboard via the stern swim platform. Portside steps lead past the sunpad seating over the hydraulic tender garage. Continue through a transom gate into the enclosed aft deck with wet bar, barbecue station to port. Across and to starboard is a U-Shaped dining and seating area. Teak cockpit sole. Forward and to starboard is the helm station with companion seating to port. A wrap-around stainless windshield provides great views. NEW retractable hard top over the aft deck allows you to select your level of sunbathing time!
A center sliding door opens into the gorgeous cherry wood main salon. Gleaming Teak and holly cabin sole throughout. Full galley and entertainment center to port, wrap around settee and counter table with cabinets to starboard.
Aft and to starboard is a head compartment and guest cabin with two single berths. Aft and to port is the second guest cabin with desk work space and two bunk style single berths.
Forward of the main salon is the master cabin with en-suite head.
The entire aft transom lifts up via a hydraulic switch for full jetboat tender access with an easy loading ramp. Hideaway SS passarelle makes boarding from the water easy.
The stylish asymmetric salon has a large curved main settee to starboard and dinette with fold-up side, plus an entertainment center. No carpeting here – the cabin sole is a beautifully maintained Teak and Holly. Cabinetry throughout is gleaming Cherry wood.
Entertainment Center features a bulkhead-mounted large screen TV mounted on bulkhead forward, Bose sound system, Digital and BlueRay video units.
Lighting overhead from half-moon shaped portlights on deck and hull mounted portlights.
Galley is to port.
The full galley runs the portside length of the main salon and features flush cherry-topped counters with:
- Refrigeration: Kitchen Aid, stacked double drawer
- Freezer: Kitchen Aid, stacked double drawer
- Stove: Wolf Electric with 2 burners
- Integrated corian top for hot/cold plates or work area
- Microwave: LG
- Dishwasher: Fisher & Paykel
- Sink: Double molded
- Bar forward with lighting and storage for liquor bottles
- Generous cabinet storage above the counter
- Washer/Dryer: Splendide 2100 XCP (In portside guest stateroom)
- Lush accommodations in the master cabin full forward. Island-style queen sized berth with storage all around. Carpet surrounds the berth with 3 steps up on either side.
- Entering from the main salon, there is a vanity with pullout seat to starboard. Behind the mirror is a small hanging locker.
- Reading lights on either side or the berth, hatch directly over the berth for light and air circulation. A/C and heating controls for comfort. Hanging lockers on either side of the berth with generous storage. More drawer storage under the berth, and access to bow thruster.
- SS covered hull portlights
- Entertainment includes a 22’ Samsung TV, Clarion stereo. AC/Heating controls.
- En-suite head to midships and port with corian counter tops and molded sink, Vacuflush electric head, circular wrap around shower, storage throughout.
- Two guest staterooms are located aft and below the main helm area.
- Aft and to starboard is a head compartment with shower, sink and Vacuflush head. This head is also accessible through the starboard side guest cabin with two separate single berths plus hanging locker.
- Aft and to port is the second guest cabin with desk and storage, clothes washer/dryer, and two bunk style single berths.
- Both guest staterooms feature TV, sound and AC/heat controls, Carpet
For on-deck enjoyment, a NEW camper retracting and folding suntop is overhead of the helm area. A full wet bar with fridge and ice maker, a sink with hot and cold water, and an electric barbecue.
Circular seating to starboard surrounds a dinette.
The aft is dominated by a sunpad which is over the hydraulic-lifting dinghy garage.
The 58 also features a bathing platform with steps and a fully-automatic passerelle and swim ladder, as well as a hot and cold swim shower.
- Anchors: (1) Delta 45# with 250’chain rode; (1) SS rock anchor
- Anchor windlass: Simpson Lawrence with additional controls at helm
- Single anchor bow roller
- SS Rails
- SS Passarelle, automatic
- Electric lift for dinghy garage cover
- Dinghy: Williams 10’10” Turbojet 325
- Easy launch/retrieval system for tender
- Deck material: FRP, white, wide side-decks
- Barbecue: Gaggenau, electric grill
- Molded sink in wet bar
- Raritan Ice maker and refrigerator/wine cooler
- Engine room access through floor panel
- Teak cockpit sole
- U-Shaped seating surrounding dinette
- Circular sunpad above tender garage
- Rod Holders (3) on SS railing surrounding sunpad
Electronics and Helm:
- VHF: Simrad HS90
- Stereo/Radio: at helm Clarion M303
- Radar: Furuno and Garmin Navnet
- Autopilot: Robertson AP300x
- GPS Chartplotter: GPSMap Garmin 3210
- Compass: Ritchie 5”
- Bow Thruster: Volvo
- Search light: Sanshin HR1012
- Batteries: (4) Exide 24v; (4) LTH 12v for house and generator
- Smart Charger/Regulator: Phase 3 35A and 25A
- Dockside electrical cable, with auto retract
- Electrical Systems: DC: 12v and 24v; AC: 220V
- Generator: Kohler 11KVA, 50A (<3400 hours)
- Inverter: Heart
Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment:
- (2) MAN Diesel engines
- Model: D2848 LE 403
- 800 hp each
- Engine hours: Port: <1200
- Starboard side: Factory rebuilt April, 2022! <30 hours
- Air Conditioners: (4) Marine Air /CruiseAir Systems, reverse cycle
- Propellers: (2) 4-blade, bronze
- Bilge Pumps: (4)
- Bilge Blowers
- Fire Extinguishing System: Seafire, Auto; plus multiple handhelds
- Steering: Wheel, hydraulic
- Lube Oil storage and transfer system
- Trim Tabs
- Watermaker: Offshore Marine Labs
- Central vacuum system
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.