Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||50 Conv Sport Fisher|
|Location||Stuart, Florida, United States|
|Min. Draft||1.5 m|
|Dry Weight||58814 lb|
|Engine usage (hours)||1990|
|Engine usage (hours)||1990|
|Fuel Tanks||805 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||208 gal|
|Holding Tanks||51 gal|
2000 Viking 50' Convertible "VIKING 50"
Excellent Condition, Over $100k of Recent Upgrades, Recently Surveyed.
This is one of the cleanest and most upgraded 50’ Vikings on the market! Owner is ready to move up to a larger sportfish! If you’re looking for a turn-key boat that has been captain maintained, this Viking will not disappoint!
3 New 7212 Garmin Units
New Salon AC Unit
4 Stainless Subzero Fridge/Freezer
New Teak Cockpit Rocket Launcher
Upgraded JL Audio Sound
Flybridge Seadek Flooring
New Rupp Outriggers
Interior Upholstery Upgraded
Salon and Dinette
The interior of this Viking shows immaculate. When new, the original owner ordered the boat with a satin finish and Corian2000 countertops. All the interior wood shows like new!
The soft goods in the salon have all been refreshed to high quality standards. The salon interior is an off-white leatherette on both U-shaped settees and the dining area surrounding a high gloss teak table. Four new stainless Subzero drawers can be found in the open galley. The large flat panel television, visible from anywhere in the salon, is on the forward starboard cabinet above the dinette. Teak and holly flooring was installed in the galley area while the rest of the salon is plush neutral carpeting. The Corian topped cabinetry along the starboard side houses the audio components, main electrical panel, and bar storage area. Hunter Douglas adjustable Silhouette duet blinds and are framed with custom covered espresso colored lambrequin with a gator-skin texture design. There is a neutral earth tone canvas carpet runner from the entry door to the galley. The salon overhead lights have been changed to LED.
- Panasonic 42'' flat-panel LCD TV
- Denon AV amplifier
- JVC multidisc CD player
- Sony DVD player
- Shakespeare SeaWatch TV antenna (new)
- Brass barometer & clock
Open galley with under-counter refrigeration, molded Corian sink to the outboard side and hideaway inset stovetop in the forward side of the countertop with custom tile backsplash and vent.
- 4 New Sub-Zero drawer fridge/freezers
- White under-mounted molded sink with disposal and white Grohe faucet/wand
- Filtered water tap
- Sandstone Corian countertop with an aft spill rail & backsplash outboard behind the sink
- Custom glass tile backsplash on the forward galley wall by the cooktop, florescent light above under cabinet
- Fresh water tank gauge
- Princess electric stovetop inset under hideaway counter top panel, electric cook vent
- Sharp Carousel microwave/convection oven in cabinet above cooktop
Drawer and cabinet storage below sink and cooktop - additional dish/foodstuff storage above the dinette in the forward cabinets and above the microwave.
Master Stateroom Starboard Midship
The Master stateroom in at the bottom of the companionway steps to the starboard side.
- Walk-around queen size berth with lifting top for storage below
- Storage drawers beneath berth
- Quilted bedspread and pillow shams
- Built-in end tables with Corian tops & custom table lamps
- Hanging locker, cedar lined
- Headboard and indirect lighting
- Stereo speakers
- Storage cabinets/dresser/drawers
- Cruisair SMX digital thermostat
En-suite bathroom with shower and freshwater Vacuflush toilet, solid surface vanity with molded in sink, medicine cabinet with mirror above and cabinet storage below. Shower is one-piece molded with a bi-fold sliding door. Head has a vent fan and Air Conditioning vent.
VIP Stateroom Forward
The VIP stateroom has an offset double berth to the starboard side with 4 drawers beneath. Portside, there is a cabinet/nightstand with cedar lined hanging locker. Above the bunk on the forward bulkhead are two mirrored doors allowing access to the anchor locker.
To the aft portside is the entrance door to the guest head which also serves as the day head. This bathroom has shower and freshwater Vacu-flush toilet, solid surface vanity with molded in sink, medicine cabinet with mirror above and cabinet storage below. Shower is one-piece molded with a bi-fold sliding door. Head has a vent fan and Air Conditioning vent.
-Central Vac System
-Storage below 4 steps
Only of the only 50’s currently on the market to have a full teak cockpit! A new teak cockpit rocket launcher was recently added. Twin fish boxes on either side allow plenty room for the days catch, while the aft box services the lazarette.
On the forward bulkhead, there is access to the engine room (center), freezer and live well, freshwater sink and drawer storage.
-4 new underwater lights (blue).
-Transom door and gate are to the rear starboard side. -Chrome scupper drains
-Starboard slide racks.
Port and Starboard 12v electric reel connections.
Salt and Freshwater Washdown
Helm and Flybridge
New-3x Garmin display units-7612’s
Teak Bluewater custom Helm Chairs
Poly-carbonate three-sided enclosure.
Split-dual Hynautic controls
Simrad AP-20 Autopilot
Bow Thruster Controls
Fusion Head Unit w Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
6x JL Audio speakers
ICOM VHF radio
Garmin GMR 424 xHD2 Open Array 4' radar scanner, 4KW and 72-mile range (new)
Deck and Hull Equipment
- Entire boat was painted in Hypoluxo, FL by Water Works Yacht Refinishing (approx. 2014)
- Hull is Ice Blue with White deckhouse and topsides, virtually all deck hardware was renewed at that time.
- Hull was repainted in 2019 in black
- Lawrence Electric Windlass with chain gypsy and chain stop
- Pulpit with Stainless chute and roller
- Fortress Anchor with stainless chain lead and nylon rode
- New brushed aluminum bow rail - extended aft to deckhouse sides for safe bow access
- SidePower bow thruster
- Powder coated grabrails on forward deckhouse
- LED spreader light forward facing to bow
- 2 LED spreader lights aft facing to cockpit
- Water makers Inc (pickled) watermaker,400/gal/day with auto-flush
- Canvas cockpit fly shade (under flybridge overhang to transom)
- FBG cockpit step box
- LED navigation lights
- Four new LED underwater lights (blue)
- Chrome single trumpet air horn
- Seven rod holders along aft flybridge railing
- Viking factory hardtop with LED lighting beneath
- Reinforced FBG water tank and FBG fuel tank
- Connection inlets for dockside cable TV and telephone
- Onan 17Kw generator in sound shield, new riser/heat-exchanger/water pump 2015
- Charles Industries C-power ISO-Boost50 voltage booster
- Charles Industries 40amp, 12v battery charger
- Pro Mariner Pro Nautic 24-30P, 24v/30amp/3-bank smart battery charger
- Odyssey AGM batteries (10) in secure FBG boxes, with cutoff switches
- All batteries and chargers were renewed 12/2015
- Battery parallel switch
- 12/24v DC system, 110/220v AC system, main electrical panel in salon with digital meters, breakers, & switching
- 50amp shore power cord on Glendinning cablemaster (50')
- Bonded electrical system with grounding plate
- Electric hot water heater
- Cruisair reverse-cycle air conditioning system, renewed condensers and stateroom handlers, SMX digital thermostats
- Cruisair cockpit freezer with digital thermostat in engine room
Engine Room and Mechanical
- MAN 10-cylinder 820hp diesels with 1990 hours.
- Awl-gripped engine room
- Hynautic Engine Controls
- Engine synchronizer
- Power steering
- All engine mounts renewed Feb. 2017
- Racor primary fuel filters
- Fuel priming pumps
- Oil Change pump/system
- Seawater intake valves have emergency crash pump diverter valves, external seawater strainers
- Engine room Start/Stop switches
- Exhaust System renewed with hardcase wrapped riser pipes
- Engine room Fire suppression system, re-certified 2017
- Engine room circulation fans and extraction blowers
- Fuel tank cleaned 2017
- Two grey-water sump boxes renewed
- Automatic/manual bilge pumps
- Flo-jet 1/2hp freshwater system pump and accumulator tank (new 3/16)
- Dockside water connection with pressure reducing valve
- Vacu-flush freshwater heads with holding tank and dock-pump out/macerator
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Dripless shaft logs
- 4-bladed Nibral propellers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.