Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Vancouver, British Columbia|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|Max Draft||1.85 m|
|Engine Model||3412, V12 Turbocharged|
|Propeller Type||5 Blade|
|Engine usage (hours)||5739|
|Engine Model||3412, V12 Turbocharged|
|Propeller Type||5 Blade|
|Engine usage (hours)||5753|
|Fuel Tanks||3600 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||640 gal|
|Holding Tanks||475 gal|
MY Condalora is the quintessential luxury yacht. The timeless styling, well-proportioned elegant interiors, warm and comfortable furnishings all create an exceptional onboard experience. Beautiful satin cherry wood joinery and panelling throughout. Highend fittings and finishes include rich granite and Avonite surfaces, decorator lighting and fixtures, contemporary and comfortable light-coloured upholstery and carpeting in warm neutral tones. The flybridge is an outstanding destination with all the amenities for a leisurely day/evenings onboard including a hot-tub,…Perfect!
Reliable twin CAT power with Micro Commander controls at four stations, plus remote control plug-in unit. 3,600 USG fuel capacity for substantially extended range cruising.
Wesmar active fin stabilizers for a comfortable cruise, bow and stern thrusters make docking a breeze in tight situations. Redundant navigation electronics, walk-in engine room,15-foot custom Nautica tender with davit all makes this a prime opportunity for the discerning yachtsman. Ready for your extended adventures.
Stainless encased glass doors open onto the light and airy aft deck guest area perfectly sheltered by the flybridge decking overhead,
Beautiful large aft alfresco dining area with built in bar.
Full walk around decks to access the fore deck with spacious sun cushions for lounging.
Euro-style curved stairways go down either side to access the transom with safety stern rails.
Engine room is accesed via a watertight door of fthe transom or a hatch with ladder from the aft deck while underway.
Entering from the aft deck opens onto the contemporary and elegant main salon.
To starboard is a large and comfortable U-shaped settee with twin cocktail tables. Opposite are lounge chairs with side table and additional built-in storage for media and entertainment systems along the port side wrapping aft, including custom cabinetry for the large flat-screen in the port aft corner.
Going forward is the dining area with built-in cabinetry for a bar and storage to starboard,
Forward of the dinnig is a private contemporary port side galley, a convenient centerline day head, and private access stairs to the owner and guest accommodations below.
A well-appointed galley offers a complete culinary equipment suite and features :
Beautiful granite countertops,
Ample cabinet and drawer storage.
A large upright Sub Zero stainless steel refrigerator with freezer
5-burner induction stainless steel stovetop with double oven (2013) with stainless extractor fan hood and backsplash.
Stainless steel dishwasher,
Under-mounted double stainless sinks
Insta-Hot on-demand hot water tap
Owners and guest accommodations
Owner and guest accommodations are reached via a separate staircase from the salon amidships descending into the aft companionway.
A spacious landing foyer fitted with cabinetry to house the owner and guest linens plus sundry additional storage and a wine rack.
The port and starboard guest cabins are aft; port with a walk-around queen berth and starboard twin berths.
These lovely cabins feature built-in cabinetry for the entertainment, accent lighting overhead and berth-side reading lights. Privacy door and ensuite guest heads with separate shower stalls.
Owners cabin is forward of the guest cabins,
Full beam with double door entry.
Walk-around king berth on centerline.
Features a built-in owners desk to port and entertainment in the aft port corner.
Upholstered settee to starboard.
Spacious cedar-lined walk-in closet forward to starboard.
Master ensuite is an opulent private oasis accessed portside and unfolds athwartships; features custom granite countertops, a generous tub and shower with tiled sole and beautiful custom granite surround; luxurious.
The crew quarters are accessed from private curved staircase, forward starboard side of the pilothouse.
Crew mess with dinette and galley area offering TV/DVD/stereo.
Crew head has separate shower stall situated to port.
Private captain's cabin featuring a double berth outboard with hanging locker and built-in storage.
Crew cabin has 3 single berths.
The stately raised pilothouse offers clear views from the centerline main helm with securely mounted captain and companion pedestal chairs.
Port and starboard watertight doors provide swift and unimpeded access to the exterior walk around side decks.
A spacious raised upholstered settee with table is ideal for guests to enjoy the views while underway or at anchor.
Safe and well proportioned interior stairs access the flybridge.
Full flybridge helm with Venturi screen on the centerline and adjustable pedistal Stidd captain's and companion seats .
Wing stations to port and starboard.
The flybridge entertainment area is ideal for enjoying special times with family and friends:
Perfectly outfitted with an upholstered U-shaped seating banquette with a large table that incorporates a removable leaf to convert into two smaller win tables.
Fibreglass hardtop with inset outdoor lighting.
Two Aqua Air heaters,
Large built-in stainless deluxe propane BBQ station with counter space, a wet bar sink, and storage.
Another beautiful wood table with 6 chairs
And a large hot tub aft.
- 15' custom Nautica RIB with 90-hp 4-stroke Yamaha outboard
- boat deck storage chocks
- Nick Jackson 2,000-lb hydraulic davit system for launch/retrieval
- Barrett custom fitted mooring covers for the flybridge console, seating, tender, etc.
Climate control is provided by two 5 ton Aqua Air reverse-cycle heat and air conditioning units with 14 air handlers and individual thermostats throughout all the living areas.
Entertainment electronics include five TV's, surround sound with five speakers and a Sony stereo system in the salon, staterooms and crew quarters.
Cabins fitted with Custom Handcraft innerspring mattresses with lift-up storage access,
Cedar-lined hanging lockers and e
Electric Headhunter heads.
Miele full-sized clothes washer and dryer in owner/guest area.
Asko full-sized washer and dryer for crew/ship's laundry. in utility room.
Below decks a refrigerator/freezer (2013)
Central vac system.
UV water treatment and filtration system
- Two Northern Lights 40kW Gensets
- One Northern Lights night Genset
- 12v and 24v DC systems;
- 120v and 240v AC systems
- electrical distribution and control panels with magnetic circuit breaker amp meters,
- voltmeters and isolation system;
- duplex 120-volt outlets with GFI's in heads, galley exterior outlets.
- House and starting battery banks;
- 12/24 volt battery chargers;
- Charles ISO boost;
- 4,000-watt Magnum inverter system new in 2014
- 100-amp dockside electrical inlet with adapters
- 100' hook-up cable with Glendenning Cablemaster.
- Caterpillar 3412E Marine freshwater cooled.
- Hynautics power steering
- Four Micro Commander control stations located pilothouse, flybridge, wing stations port and starboard - versatility in commanding the vessel.
- Wesmar active fin stabilizers - ensure a smooth ride.
- Wesmar hydraulic bow and stern thrusters for ease in tight manoeuvring
- Algae-X system on mains and gensets
- Racor fuel-water separators for mains and gensets
- oil change systems for mains and gensets
- two lube oil tanks with capacity for two changes on all machinery
- Engineroom instrument panel: hour meters on mains and gensets
- fuel distribution manifold,
- emergency bilge pump distribution manifold
- D'Angelo stainless steel exhaust risers
- Props: five blade with 3-1/2" Aquamet 22 stainless steel shafts, spare main shaft, bronze struts with cutlass bearings
- full height adjacent to the engine room,
- houses a refrigerator/freezer (new 2013).
- ship's laundry completely renewed and reengineered in 2014
- workbench and vice
- freshwater outlet
- gear storage and tools
- sound insulation in mechanical areas include 3" lead foam on the engine room overhead and bulkheads with powder-coated sheathing, plus a lead foam carpet underlay
- auto/manual bilge pumps with high water alarm
- head and sink.
- fire control systems with manual and automatic discharge alarm
- hand-held DC extinguishers
- Dual anchor pockets with Davis 200-lb anchor 350' / 250' of all-chain rode per side
- 90-lb. Bruce anchor
- Maxwell 4,500 hydraulic anchor windlass at the foredeck with remotes
Hull and deck
- Decks teak laid in all areas other than the foredeck and boat deck
- all 316L stainless steel exterior hardware
- stainless safety rails
- starboard side passerelle
- aluminium radar arch
- sat dome
- international navigation lights
- halogen deck lighting
- Groco searchlight
- Euro-style transom with curved stairs on either side of the aft deck
- watertight engine room access door
- integral swim step with 2" 316L stainless steel removable stern rails
- sunbathing pad area and seating at the foredeck
- freshwater deck washdowns fore and aft
- eight fenders & mooring lines
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Canadian vessels are for sale while located in Canada and are not for sale while located in the USA. Foreign registered vessels are not for sale while located in Canada.