|Location||Montverde, Florida, United States|
|Engine usage (hours)||117|
|Engine usage (hours)||110|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 274 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 45 gal|
Christmas in November! Price Reduced for quick sale!
I never planned to sell her however, I purchased an airplane and wife said I can't have both so new buyer wins!
There has never been a 28 foot - Sport Fishing Machine on the market like this Beauty- UNTIL NOW!
Price was $155K now $125,000. A new 28' Sportfishman today will cost you well above $250,000 and certainly not these custom features.
Fully Customized for Bluewater Tournament Fishing now ready for open water action!
100% unscathed from both Hurricane she's in perfect condition!
- If you know "McKee Craft" then you know how well they are built, more stable, dryer and a smother ride than Yellowfin/Contender, plus she's dryer than all the other 32's out there!
- The Nauti~Gal has been customized to World Class Marlin Tournament specs; fully loaded to catch Marlin, Mahi, Yellow Fin, Swordfish and Bottom Fish. She can be fished with 2 outriggers, 2 flat lines off stern, 2 shotguns and 2 teasers reels in wheel house for simple deployment of tournament teasers, downrigger or dredge and for deep drops a Swordfish Electric Deep Drop electric connector and special rod holders to catch the big boys!
- Custom Preserved in excellent shape, never sunk, damaged and handled with Total TLC. I treat her better than my wife. LOL.
2004 Hull (the Best year Mckee Craft manufactured) she has never been left in the water.
- Her Hull and Deck - heavy layup fiberglass inclosed with High Pressure Injection Foam which exceeds 3". She's a beast and solid compared to today’s boats! That's why there are so few on the market, owners don't want to sell because they are such a one-of-a-kind awesome boat.
- Her deadrise at transome is @ 24.5 degrees/ V-hull same as Yellowfin/Contender for a smooth dry offshore ride.
- Her speed tops out with me only at 57 mph and cruises at 36-38 mph fully loaded with 5 grown men aboard.
- Beautiful interior-exterior, zoom in on pics.
- Twin - like new white Suzuki 300’s that just recieved 100 hr service! Fully warrantied till 2025.
- The Best Fuel Performance in her class getting 1.8 GPH @ 36-38 MPH with RPM @ 4400 cruising speed using both engines.
- Custom super smooth steering with the "Twin SeaStar" hydraulic power steering cylinders.
- Custom 2020 FLOAT-ON top of the line (The Best) Saltwater Trailer Aluminum/Stainless Steel Trailer with 6-disc brakes and spare tire, additional spare hub w/disc and bearings.
- 5 deepsea ocean going floataion devices for captain and crew in nest up in t-top,
- I learned to customize this boat by filming on the 76' Spencer Yacht "Bad Daddy" for 2 years in World Class Marlin Tournaments in the Bahamas. She is truely custom and has everything you would ever want and much more.
- Fuel: 274-gallons that lasts forever, the only fuel she has ever run on is marine grade non-ethanol fuel!
- Custom Fly-by-Wire Engine Controls - Smooth and Quick as Lightning! Comes with a small beep sound when moved into neutral. The only way to go!
- SEE BELOW IN MORE DETALS: for Nauti~Gal's Complete Custom Equipment List.
- Completely Covers and Protects From Bow Anchor to Engines Twin Zippers Attaching Under T-Top for Easy Removal Also Breathable Preventing Mold.
- Twin 10” Garmin 1040xs chartplotters/sonar combo
- Garmin GMR™ 424 xHD2 Open 4’ Array Radar and Pedestal
- High end, Through Hull Depth Sonar Chirp Transducer Sounder.
- Standard Horizon Matrix GX 2000 VHF Radio with Ram3+ Remote Mic on Dash.
- 4 New Interstate Marine Batteries plus an additional Emergency Battery Complete with A-B and Emergency Switch.
- New top-of-the line professionally installed NOCO Genius GENPRO10X3, 3-Bank, 30-Amp marine battery charger with warranty for entire system charging.
- Sound System: JBL amp 1700 Watts, Sony system with Remote on Console, Sony CD Player with USB for cell phone play-back, 3 Sub Woofers in Bottom of Console to bring on the Big Fish, 12 Speaker Surround Sound. Insane concert sound!
Deck and Hull Equipment
Nauti~Gal's Custom Equipment List:
- Custom Bow Deck and Equiptment.
- Custom Garmin GMR™ 424 xHD2 Open 4’ Array Radar and Pedestal.
- Custom Bow Deck and Stern Deck LED Flood Lights.
- Custom Bowsprit with Sexy High Shine SS Max Set 10 Anchor, SS Chain, Line W/ Double SS Lock Downs to Prevent any Movement.
- Custom Fit Lewmar Stainless Low-Profile Windless 12 V.
- Custom Bow Fitting, Low-Profile LED Nav Lights, SS Boat Chocks and SS Pull-up Cleats.
- Custom Battery Compartment in Console Floor Holding 5 Marine Batteries.
- Custom New NOCO Genius GENPRO10X3, 3-Bank, 30-Amp Marine Battery Charger.
- Custom Twin Jam Cleat Mid-section through Rod Holder for Dock Cushion Tie-Off.
- Custom Scotty Down Rigger.
- Custom High-End Marine Electric Plug-in under gunwale for Swordfish Reel Port Side.
- Custom Twin Mid-Section Aiming Out SS Rod Holder for Deep Drop Electic Reel.
- Custom Twin 20’ Deluxe Black/Red Tip Carbon Fiber Outriggers Poles with UV Sun Covers.
- Custom Twin 14' Shotgun Poles Black/Red Tip.
- Custom Twin Teaser Reels worked from the Helm Position.
- Custom Glove Stowage Box on Console Top.
- Custom Twin USB Ports on Condole Top.
- Custom Twin 12V Electric Pug-in on Face of Console.
- Custom Anchor Windless Switch on Face of Console.
- Custom Wood Butterscotch Plexiglass Dash.
- Custom Twin Fresh and Saltwater Wash Downs Located in Both Sides of Helms Seat.
- Custom 45 gal Fresh Water Tank in V of Bow Locker.
- Custom Portable 36x 24 Fillet Table Working Over Engine Well, Perfect out of the way, Keeps Deck Clean from Fish Bate!
- Custom Twin Side Wall Rod Holders for 8'+ Rods or Gaff or Brush.
- Custom Design 7' Fish Box with Small Entry Door Easy Fish Storage.
- Custom High end, Through Hull Depth Sonar Chirp Transducer Sounder.
- Custom Standard Horizon Matrix GX 2000 VHF Radio with Ram3+ Remote Mic on Dash.
- Custom Twin 10” Garmin 1040xs Chartplotters/sonar Combo.
- Custom JBL Amp 1700 Watts, Sony System w/remote on Console, Sony CD player with USB for cell phone play-back, 3 Sub Woofers in Bottom of Console to bring on the Big Fish, 12 speaker surround sound.
- Custom Boat Cover Completely Covers and Protects From Bow Anchor to Engines Twin Zippers Attaching Under T-Top for Easy Removal Also Breathable Preventing Mold.
Deck - Hull - Fishing Equipment
- Front console splash curtain.
- Floatable scuba diver ladder with custom handle on deck.
- Bad Ass Cooler 150 Icey-Tec, Ice Chest in front of console.
- Twin Huge Heavily Insulated 7 ft Fish boxes with Insulated cover.
- The Twin Large Fish Boxes have Lock and Key to Secure 6-50 rods/reel plus 4-30 rods/reel and 5-8000 class spinning rods/reels. Total 15 Rods/reels secured!
- New Macerator Pump for Huge Fish Boxes.
- 2 bilge pumps.
- 30-Gal Live Bait Well with Seat Cover.
- Stowage Locker Over Bait Well for Dock Lines.
- 360 Cushion Coaming in Excellent Shape.
- Twin large Stowage Lockers on each side of Console.
- 29 Stainless Steel Rod Holders.
- 6 Stainless Steel Pop-Up Cleats.
Deck-Hull - Fishing Equiptment
Front console splash curtain.
Floatable scuba diver ladder with custom handle on deck.
Bad Ass Cooler 150 Icey-Tec, Ice Chest in front of console with seat cover.
Twin - Huge Heavily Insulated 7 ft Fish boxes with thick Insulated covers.
The Twin Large Fish Boxes have custom Lock and Key to Secure 6-50 rods/reel plus 4-30 rods/reel and 5-8000 class spinning rods/reels.
Total 15 Rods/reels secured!
New Macerator Pump for Huge Fish Boxes.
2 bilge pumps.
45-Gal Live Bait Well with Seat Cover.
Stowage Locker Over Bait Well for Dock Lines.
360 Cushion Coaming in like new Excellent condition.
Twin large Stowage Lockers on each side of Console.
29 Stainless Steel Rod Holders.
6 Stainless Steel Pop-Up Cleats.
She will make a bold statement for you wherever she goes!
Perfect size boat to go across stream to catch the big Blues plus being super fuel efficient.
Extremely dry boat and unsinkable.
The Nauti~Gal’s Record Trophy Catches off East Coast Florida:
6ft Saii Fish, 98lbs.
White Marlin, 108lbs.
King Mackerel 58lbs in photo
Monster Mahi 71lbs in photo.
Hooked a 10ft Monster Blue Marlin in photo reeling in a harness!
Fly-by-Wire Engine Controls:
Smooth and Quick as Lightning! Comes with small beep sound when moved into neutral. The only way to go!