Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Palmetto, Florida, United States|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Applicable|
|Max Draft||0.84 m|
|Dry Weight||3805 lb|
|Engine Make||Volvo Penta|
|Engine usage (hours)||275|
|Fuel Tanks||56 gal|
Reason for selling is "Not Using enough".
This Larson has now been on the market a couple months. Looking for any offers!
2005 LARSON 248LXI BOWRIDER, VOLVO PENTA WITH LOW HOURS! Trailer Included!
2005 Larson 248LXI Bowrider
Hang out on the sandbar on this bowrider that is great looking and has a lot of desired features. The wetbar is great for entertaining. The bow has a filler piece to lounge in the sun!
The Volvo Penta engine is 320 HP and moves the boat along nicely! The boat has a great bimini to get out of the sun on those long hot days aboard. The porta-potty is convenient when you have guests along!.
The boat is stored out of the water and covered when not in use. The seller keeps her clean and ready to use!
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Sea Ray, Bayliner, and Chaparral vessels for sale. If you're in the Tampa, St. Petersburg, Lakeland, or Brandon areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other bowrider options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
This Larsen 248LXI appears in good condition. The seller has maintained and enjoyed using it on the bays locally. The engine is clean and runs great according to the seller with only 275 hours of use. The vinyl seats are in very good condition, and no mold or tears were observed. The exterior black hull stripe could use a buff and wax! The manifolds and risers were replaced approximately 2 years ago.
- Porta-potty (Included)- Pressurized Water System (Included)
- Anchor Locker (Included)- Beverage Holders (Included)
- Bimini (Included)
- Bow Seating (Included)
- Captain's Chair (Included)
- Cleats - Pull Up (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Compartment Storage (Included)
- Cover - Full Boat (Included)
- Non-skid Deck (Included)
- Passenger Seat (Included)
- Rub Rails (Included)
- Self Bailing Cockpit (Included)
- Sink - Cockpit (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Steering Wheel Knob (Included)
- Sun Pad - Bow (Included)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- Wet Bar (Included)
- Windshield - Walk Through (Included)
- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Hour Meter (Included)
- Oil Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Power Trim & Tilt Gauge (Included)
- Speedometer (Included)
- Stereo (Clarion)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Temp Gauge (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Bilge Blower (Included)- Bilge Pump (Included)
- Engine Alarms (Included)
- Fuel Injected (Included)
- Number Of Eng Cylinders (8)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (1)
- Power Trim & Tilt (Included)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Water Tank (Included)
- GPS (Lowrance LMS 520)- Navigation Lights (Included)
- Separate Depth Sounder (Included)
- Engine Kill Switch (Included)- Grab Rails (Included)