|Model||38 Sport HT|
|Location||Southern Turkey, Turkey|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Paid|
|Max Draft||1.05 m|
The owners are now keen sellers, therefore, the current asking price has recently been brought to its very attractive level by them. Sensible offers of serious buyers will be considered by the sellers upon a viewing.
This continuously maintained and beautifully kept Bavaria 38 HT sport is now waiting for her next owner.
To her age, she is with very low engines and generator hours.
She is powered by VOLVO PENTA IPS-400 engines that are very fuel efficient and provides even boaters at a beginner level with easy handling and increased manoeuvrability.
Very ideal boat for long range coastal cruising with a family or friends.
She is currently available for viewings in southern Turkey with advance notice.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information or booking a viewing appointment.
Technical Specs & Inventory
- L.W.L.: 11,35 m.
- Tonnage / Displacement: 8000 kg
- Design: Bavaria Yachts Design Team
- Keel: Deep V stepped hull
- Deck: Teak-laid cockpit and side decks
- Hull Type: Planning
- Classification: CE Category B, CE Certificate
- Superstructure Material: GRP
- Interior Material: Mahogany wood and veneer
- Fuel Capacity: 1020 Lt
- Water Capacity: 250 Lt
- Holding Tanks: 70 Lt
Engine & Machinery;
- Engine Type: VOLVO PENTA IPS-400
- Engine Power: 2 x 310 Hp
- Engine Date: 2006
- No of Hours: Approximately at 350 hrs by July 2018
- Overhaul: Regularly serviced by authorized Volvo Penta Service (Last Service was done at the beginning of July 2018)
- Consumption: 110 lt/hr at a cruising speed of 28 knots
- Range: 250 nm
- Speed: At cruising 28 knots, Max. Speed 32 knots
- Battery Charger: 1 x SBC Advanced Plus 40 Amp battery charger
- Batteries: 2 x Exide 145 Ah Engine Batteries (replaced in 2017), 2 x Exide 145 Ah Service Batteries (replaced in 2017)
- Steering: Hydraulic single positioned steering + Joystick steering for Volvo IPS-drives
- Generator: Fisher Panda 4 Kw (running hours is at 65 hrs by July 2018)
- Bowthruster: Side Power
- Air Condition: Coolmax Hot & Cold Airconditioning
- Propulsion / Propeller: IPS drives with duoprops
- Trim Tabs: Electrical trim flaps
- Heater: Webasto Diesel Heating System
- Water Heater: 20 lt water boiler
- Other: Electric operating engine hatch lifter
Deck & Safety;
- Chain: 80 mt, 8 mm chain
- Windlass: Quick Electric Windlass 1000 Watt
- Fire Exting.: 2 x Hand-operating Fire Extinguishers + Automatic in engine room
- Life Raft: Plastimo for 6 pax (Up to date)
- Life Jackets: Yes
- Sun Awning: Sun Cover for aft cockpit + Windscreen made of safety glass, with a stainless steel frame
- Anchors: 1 x CQR Anchor
- Others: Electric operating hard-top
Navigation & Electronics;
- Log: Analogue Bavaria Log
- GPS: Raymarine C70
- Depth Sounder: Bavaria Depth Sounder
- Chart Plotter: Raymarine C70
- Compass: İlluminated Ritchie Compass
- TV/Stereo: Alpine CD,Stereo & Mp3 player with usb insert and speakers both in saloon and cockpit
- Auto Pilot: Raymarine ST6002
- VHF: Raymarine Ray54 Vhf
- Radar: Raymarine C70
- Music System: Alpine Music System
- Electricity: 12 V / 24 V / 220 V
- Speed Indicator: Bavaria Speed Indicator
- Cooker: Kenyon 2-Burner electric cooker
- Refrigerator: 2 x Coolmatic, one in galley and other is in cockpit
- Cabin/Berths: 2/4
- Saloon: U-shaped seating with table
- Bathroom: 1 x Bathroom
- Cabins: 1 x Double aft cabin with wardrobes and hanging lockers, 1 x Forward double cabin with storage compartment under the berth, shelves and 2 wardrobes
- Toilet Type: Jabsco marine type manuel
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.