Presented For Sale By:
|Max Draft||0.91 m|
|Min. Draft||0.61 m|
|Dry Weight||15500 lb|
|Max Bridge Clearance||3.05 m|
|Cabin Headroom||1.96 m|
|Engine Model||8.1 L S Horizon|
|Propeller Type||4 Blade|
|Engine usage (hours)||422|
|Engine Model||8.1 L S Horizon|
|Propeller Type||4 Blade|
|Engine usage (hours)||423|
|Fuel Tanks||232 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||40 gal|
|Holding Tanks||30 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
Recently serviced, fully equipped and ready for you to enjoy now!
(Current Location: Mitchell’s Bay, Ontario) Rare find! This 2006 Cruisers Yachts 340 Express Cruiser is the one that you do not want to miss out on. She has been meticulously maintained and upgraded with an open check book. Pride of ownership is evident from the moment you step on the dock and observe the excellent condition of this boat, from her gleaming hull, to her new canvas and her spotless interior.
One of the best layouts you will find for extended time on the water in any vessel of this size. Her cockpit is extra large, open and airy. Equipped with a wet sink and refrigerator/freezer, a large U-shaped seating area behind the captain and a comfortable lounger port side there is tons of room to entertain friends, family, or business associates.
A walk-through windshield provides safe access to the huge sun-pad located on the bow and allows every square inch of beam to be used for her spacious cabin.
In the main saloon you’ll find a fully equipped galley with refrigerator/freezer, a microwave oven, a two burner cook top and a stainless steel sink all wrapped in solid surface counter-tops and beautiful cherry-wood cabinets.
An extra large C-shaped lounge converts from a dining space to an extra sleeping area by stowing the large table.
Forward of the galley on the port side there is a large head with VacuFlush toilet, a separate shower, and solid surface counter-tops. The forward birth is easy to access and had a new custom made mattress installed this year.
The 340 Expresses mid cabin converts from a sitting alcove to a large birth and includes a small cockpit table.
Powered by Mercruiser Marine 370 HP 8.1L Horizon “S” engines with only 423 hours. This boat is perfect for entertaining dockside or for extended getaways on the water. Check of the list of upgrades and other features below:
- New Sea Dek marine non-skid, cushioned flooring on the swim platform and throughout the cockpit.
- New Garmin GPSmap full colour, touch screen plotter
- New Fusion MS-RA70NSX marine stereo with bluetooth and Sirius Ready.
- New Canvas (full camper; Bimini and Tonneau covers).
- New remote controlled spot light.
- New hot and cold transom shower.
- New propellers.
- New drip-less shaft bearing and shaft.
- New house and engine start batteries.
- New custom made V-birth mattress.
- New A/C heat unit with digital controller.
- Powered by twin Mercruiser Marine 8.1L 370 HP Horizon “S” engines with only 423 hours.
- Mercury Marine SmartCraft gauges.
- Kohler 7.3 Kw generator with only 51 hours!
- Power lift engine hatch.
- Trim tabs.
- Garmin GPSmap full colour plotter with touch screen control.
- Standard Horizon Quantum series marine VHF radio with DSC and Ram+ remote microphone.
- Fusion bluetooth stereo with remote at helm.
- Large integrated swim platform with concealed four rung boarding ladder.
- Large transom stowage locker with concealed shore connections.
- Lockable hot and cold transom shower.
- Built-in fender stowage on transom.
- V-mar waterproof light switches near stern boarding door.
- Cockpit sink with refrigerator/freezer.
- Walk-through windshield to extra large sun-pad on bow.
- Custom helm dust and UV cover.
- Large U-shaped galley with refrigerator/freezer, microwave oven, two-burner cook top, and stainless steel sink.
- Head with VacuFlush toilet and separate shower.
- Recently buffed and waxed and engines serviced including: new spark plugs; new impellers and new filters.
And much more!
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Cruisers 340 Express offers unbeatable performance in an expertly designed, luxurious cruising package. Her interior accommodations will sleep five comfortably. The forward stateroom features a large double bed with easy access, and the stateroom can be closed off from the salon by a privacy curtain or an optional bulkhead and door. Aft, owners can select either a fixed double berth, maximizing overnight accommodations for guests, or an alternate layout with a circular settee that can also be converted to a double berth. With the settee layout, this area can effectively lengthen the salon into one wide open living space or, with the privacy curtain, it can serve as a comfortable midcabin. The facing dinette - or available crescent-shaped, convertible dinette - to starboard provides an additional berth. Located just to port of the companionway is a full-service galley with all the amenities, including a large refrigerator/freezer, microwave and double-burner electric stove. For additional onboard convenience while cruising or living aboard, the 340 also provides a feature unusual for a boat in this class: a spacious head with a large, separate shower stall and full standing headroom. Abovedecks, the 340 has a generous cockpit seating arrangement that is ideal for dockside or on-the-water entertaining. She also features a wet bar, cockpit shower and available cockpit refrigerator or ice maker - perfect for fun-filled summer afternoons with family and friends. A custom-fitted enclosure will keep everyone protected from the hot sun or inclement weather. And, the 340 Express boasts a wide variety of power options, as she is available with either stern drive or inboard power.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.