Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Antarès 6 Fishing|
|Location||Trefechan, Ceredigion (Sir Ceredigion), United Kingdom (Aberystwyth Marina)|
|Dry Weight||4224 lb|
|Engine Model||4JH4 HTE|
|Fuel Tanks||32 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||5 gal|
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|
This extremely capable vessel has come to the market as the owner is looking for a bigger boat. Used recently as a family angling boat she is well suited for four anglers. Powered by a Yanmar 110hp turbo diesel engine and shaft driven she handles well.
Raymarine fishfinder, Raymarine gps, vhf, Fridge, cooker,bait tray and much more. Well maintained with new cutlass bearing last season.
This boat is well worth a look and I'm sure it won't be on the market long.
Manufacturer Provided Description
With its semi-planing hull and Volvo D3-110 HPengine, the Antarès 6 Fishing truly belongs to the latest generation of motor cruisers. It has a large cockpit and full set of fishing equipment as standard including trolling valve, twin engine controls, rod holders and fish box.
- YACHT CLUB PACK 2007 -
- Pilot seat cushion
- Second electric windscreen wiper.
- 42 L fridge - 12V.
- 2 small removable seats at aft end of the cockpit.
- Table leg base in cockpit.
- Radio / CD player + 2 speakers.
- Seat mattress + sleeping accommodation in saloon.
- Log, speedo and water temperature gauge.
- Bronze through-hull sensor.
- Raymarine A60 multifunction display.
- Chemical or sea WC.
- Beaching legs and fittings
- Propeller protection.
- Electric windlass + tilting bow roller fitting.
- Bathing platform with self-draining bathing locker for ladder stowage.
- Rope cutter.
- Deck wash pump (seawater)
- Blue boat label (chemical WC)
- A stainless steel bathing ladder.
- An engine locker in the cockpit that can serve as a seat.
- Teak tiller.
- A trolling valve.
- Twin engine control.
- 2 small removable aft cockpit seats (port and starboard)*.
- Teak capped cockpit coamings with 2 fishing rod holders and built-in handrails.
- The cleat is protected by the gunwale to avoid catching on fishing gear (nets, dragnets etc.).
- 2 stainless steel hawseholes.
- Deck filler for fuel.
- 4 stainless steel handrails: 2 on the wheelhouse uprights, 2 on the wheelhouse canopy.
- Manual bilge pump.
- A table base fitting for installing the saloon table in the cockpit*.
- The cockpit is self-draining and has three steps for easy access to the side decks.
- 1 x 12 V - 110 A battery.
- Bilge pump.
- 5-switch 12 V electrical panel assembly having:
- 1 bilge pump switch.
- 1 switch for navigation and anchor lights.
- 1 windscreen wiper switch.
- 1 switch for the lights and the 12 V fridge.
- 1 switch available for electronic instruments.
- 1 all-round light on folding mast.
- 1 bi-colour navigation light.
- Lighting : 3 deckhead lights: 1 deckhead light in cockpit, 1 in wheelhouse and 1 in saloon
- The boat is approved for a maximum engine power of 115 HP. B?n?teau are offering only one engine:
- Yanmar 4JH4 HTE 110 mph, with trolling valve and twin engine control as standard.
- The 120 L fuel tank is made of rotomoulded black shock-resistant plastic.
- The hull is laminated GRP
- The semi-planing hull with a pronounced V gives exemplary stability and seaworthiness in a chop
- MOORING AND ANCHORING - The stainless steel bow fitting is provided with:
- A fairlead.
- 5 stainless steel mooring cleats: two forward, two aftand one in the chain locker which can be used to make fast the bitter end.
- A self-draining chain locker with closing hatch is built into the deck.
- The Antar?s 6 Fishing is the first inboard of the Antar?s range.
- This application requires a generous cockpit and suitable equipment.
- The level of interior comfort is outstanding for a boat of this size and makes it equally suitable for coastal cruising.
- The hull is in laminated GRP.
- The semi-planing hull with a pronounced V gives exemplary stability and seaworthiness in a chop.
- The deck is in laminated GRP. All areas of work and movement are covered with a ?diamond point? non-slip surface.
- A protective rubbing strake is fitted to this joint.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.