Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Port Townsend, Washington, United States|
|Min. Draft||0.46 m|
|Deadrise at Transom||24°|
|Dry Weight||2750 lb|
|Propeller Type||4 Blade|
|Engine usage (hours)||466|
|Builder||Ribcraft - Marblehead, MA|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 45 gal|
This Ribcraft 6.8, designed and built in Marblehead, Massachusetts, is well respected as an Offshore Vessel with unmatched handling in steep chop, large rollers and breaking seas. They are an excellent choice for Rescue Applications, Tour Operations, Patrol Work and make an extremely safe, comfortable and seaworthy recreational platform for Pleasure Boating. She is in excellent condition and with the 2008 Honda 225 HP 6 Cylinder 4 Stroke Outboard, with only 466 hours, she cruises at 30 knots and can do 50 knots wide open. They’re incredibly maneuverable and a joy to operate, regardless of the conditions.
Recent Engine Service: February 2022
This Ribcraft has a Custom Stainless Steel Wheelhouse built by Platypus Marine in Port Angeles, WA with a Full Removable Cockpit Enclosure to keep you dry in wet or rough conditions. The seating for the operators are Shark Flex Suspension Seats. Guest Seating includes a 4-person Bench Seat aft and a Bow Seat forward. There is also a Storage Locker forward for the Anchor and other gear as well as Storage in the Center Console.
The current owners have only used the boat on Fresh Water Lakes and have kept the boat well maintained, clean, and under cover on the trailer. The trailer is in very good condition with Twin Axles and Disc Brakes. The tires are also in very good condition. The trailer is road ready for any destination.
This Ribcraft 6.8 is ready to operate and ready for fun!
Showings available by appointment, thank you!
- Boat's System: 12 VDC
- Batteries: (1) House - Interstate 12V (New 2020), (1) Starter - Interstate 12V
- Battery Charger: Autogen 2-Bank 12V BC-2B
- Bilge Pump(s): (2) Electric
Electronics and Navigation Equipment:
- Chart Plotter: Garmin 4208
- Depth Sounder: Garmin 4208
- VHF: ICOM MA422
- Honda Instrument Panel
- Running Lights: LED
- Spotlight: Remote Controlled
- Stereo: Fusion MS-IP700 Entertainment System
- Outboard: 2008 Honda 225 HP 6-Cylinder 4 Stroke (466 Hours)
- Propellor(s): 14" 4 Blade Stainless (Main), 14" 4 Blade Aluminum with Hub (Spare)
- Hydraulic Assist Steering
- Custom Stainless Steel Center Console Wheelhouse (By Platypus Marine, Port Angeles, WA) with Removable Full Canvas Cockpit Enclosure (See Pictures)
- Driver Seats: (2) Shark Flex Suspension
- Aft Seat: 4 Person Bench Seat
- Bow Seat: 1 Person with Canvas Cover
- Rod Holders: (2) Stainless
- Towing Bollard: Transom Mounted Radar Tower Structure and Towing Bollard and Bow Towing Bollard, Both Stainless Steel and Heavy Duty
- Tubes: Hypalon, 5 Compartments
- Hull: Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP)
- Anchor: Danforth with Chain and Rope Rode
- Trailer: American Loadrite - 2 Axle with Rollers and Disc Brakes
- Manual Air Pump with Pressure Gauge
- Spare Oil and Filters
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.