Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Cape Coral, Florida, United States|
|Max Draft||0.91 m|
|Min. Draft||0.51 m|
|Deadrise at Transom||21°|
|Dry Weight||5581 lb|
|Fuel Tanks||75 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||21 gal|
|Holding Tanks||10 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
2008 Sea Ray 250 SLX
Mercury 6.2 - 264 hours
Silent choice exhaust
Porta head, plumbed to black tank
Tons of storage
fresh coat of wax
Manufacturer Provided Description
From the yacht club to family raft-ups, this boat can take whatever you throw at it. The 250 SLX comes primed for fun with state-of-the-art components and conveniences. Top it off with an optional water sports tower with bimini.
- MerCruiser 350 MAG ECT w/Bravo III and Digital Throttle and Shift standard
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Finished fiberglass floor with snap-in carpet.
- 12V Sony AM/FM/CD stereo with digital display remote and iPod connector.
- Chartplotter available as an option.
- Cockpit entertainment center with Corian countertop and optional 12V refrigerator.
- Fully enclosed head with storage.
- Bow seats with integrated armrests.
- Spacious gull winged sun pad w/center walk-thru.
- Limited lifetime warranty on hull and deck.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.