Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Pompano Beach, Florida, United States|
|Max Draft||1.04 m|
|Min. Draft||0.63 m|
|Deadrise at Transom||21°|
|Dry Weight||4680 lb|
|Engine Model||5.0 MPI Bravo III MCM|
|Drive Type||Stern Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Propeller Material||Stainless Steel|
|Maximum Speed||47 mph|
|Cruising Speed||23 mph|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 65 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 20 gal|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 5 gal|
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|
2010 SEA RAY 260 Sundeck - The Hottest Selling Sea Ray in the World
This is a clean 2010 Sea Ray 260 Sundeck loaded with options -Two-tone 26 1/2 foot runabout Sundeck with a reman engine block under warranty (installed May '19), Bow and tonneau (cockpit) cover dual tables, fire system and more.
This boat is sure to measure up against the competition. If you’re seeking a worry-free, clean 260 Sundceck from 2010 with recent service and all the extras – then this is for you.
FACTORY INSTALLED OPTIONS AND EXTRAS
- MerCruiser 5.0 MPI EC Bravo III (260 HP) Stern Drive
- Battery Switch, Dual w/Second Battery Tray
- Canvas, Cockpit Cover/Tonneau Cover
- Canvas, Mooring Cover
- Colored Hull – Two-Tone Gel Coated Blue
- Fire Suppression System – Automatic
- Table, Bow w/Designated Storage
- Trim Tabs, Hydraulic
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on hull and deck.
- Blue two-tone gel-coat finish with Sundeck® graphics.
- Two large storage lockers in cockpit sole, and transom access ski/wakeboard storage.
- Transom seat that looks out over swim platform.
- Cockpit entertainment center with sink and faucet.
- Sony® 12V AM/FM CD player with digital display remote and iPod® connector.
- SmartCraft® diagnostics system standard.
- Sunbrella® bimini top standard.
- Forward boarding ladder in concealed anchor hatch.
- Large head compartment with vanity, sink, and portable head standard.
- Extended swim platform with non-slip rubber inserts and concealed ladder.
HULL & DECK FEATURES
HULL & DECK FEATURES
Beach Boarding Ladder (Bow) – Forward Deck w/Integral Hatch & Concealed Stainless-Steel Four-Step Ladder Bow & Stern Eyes, Stainless Steel Cleats, Custom Sea Ray Thru-Bolted – Stainless Steel (6), Pull-Up Deck, Fill Plates (2) – Stainless Steel Drain Plug, Brass-Threaded – Garboard Gel Coat, Arctic White Graphics Package Hardware, Stainless Steel Light, Navigation – Stainless Steel Light, Stern – Removable Portlights, Stainless Steel (2 Opening) Resin, High-Performance Vinylester Rub Rail, PVC w/Stainless-Steel Insert Storage, Anchor w/Fiberglass Hatch, Stainless-Steel Latch & Gas Assist, Designated Clips & Sound Deadening Mat Swim Platform, Stainless-Steel Accent w/Concealed Three-Step Swim Ladder (Stainless Steel) & Integral Grab Handle Vent System, Engine Compartment – Integral, Stainless Steel Windshield Wiper w/Autopark – Starboard Windshield, Custom Tempered/Tinted, Curved Glass w/Walk-Thru, Stainless-Steel Hold-Back Latch & Supports
Canvas (Sunbrella): Bimini Top w/Stainless-Steel Ball & Socket Hardware
Certifications: Meets Applicable USCG & ABYC Standards NMMA Certification Mercury Installation Quality Certification
Armrests, Flip-Down – Bow Lounger (Port & Starboard) Beverage Holders (10), Stainless Steel w/Rubber Insert Carpet Liner, Snap-In Compass Cooler, Carry-On w/Designated Storage Cooler, Insulated – Built-In at Bow Cooler, Insulated Thermoform Tub w/Gas-Assist Fiberglass Lid & Stainless-Steel Latch Dash, Custom Soft Touch Urethane w/Chrome Bezels, Brushed Aluminum Accent Door, Bow Block-Off – Acrylic Door, Transom – Acrylic & Stainless Steel Floor, Finished Fiberglass Grab Handles – Stainless Steel Head Compartment, Enclosed w/Fiberglass Lockable Door, Molded Fiberglass Liner w/Sink, Vanity Storage, Mirror & Light Head, Portable Lighting, Indirect LED Outlet, 12V Accessory (2) Wet Bar & Starboard Storage Stereo, Sony 12V AM/FM w/Single CD Player, MP3 Port, iPod Connector, Weatherproof Speakers (4) & Digital Cockpit Remote Control Storage, Bow In-Floor Fiberglass w/Vinyl Matting & Gas-Assisted Lid Storage, Cockpit, Lockable, In-Floor Fiberglass w/Vinyl Matting & Gas-Assisted Lid Storage, Side Panels (Bow & Cockpit) – Vinyl Wrapped Storage, Transom Accessible Water-Sports w/Vinyl Matting, Fiberglass Lid & Stainless-Steel Stay Storage, Under Bow Seat – Fiberglass (Port & Starboard) Molded into Deck Storage, Under Helm (Starboard) w/Lighting & Trash Receptacle Table, Cockpit w/Designated Storage Vinyl, Marine-Grade w/Mildew & UV Protection Wet Bar w/Stainless-Steel Sink, Faucet & Storage Below
Electrical Systems Battery Tray w/Mount Fuse Block Wiring, Color-Coded w/Chafe Protection Engine Compartment Bilge Pump, 12V Automatic Blower, 12V Bilge Fire Extinguisher Discharge Port Gel-Coated
Engine Compartment Hatch, Engine w/Gas Assist Insulated Engine Compartment
Fuel System Fuel Lines, USCG – Type A-1 Fuel Tank w/Mechanical Shutoff Anti-Siphon Valve & Ultrasonic Sending Unit
Helm Alarms, Engine – Oil & Water (Audible) Gauges, High-Visibility Custom Sea Ray w/Glass Lenses: – Fuel Gauge – Speedometer – Trim Gauge – Tachometer Horn Shift & Throttle Lever w/Trim Switch & Ignition Cutout Lanyard Stop Switch SmartCraft Diagnostics: – Instrumentation, Custom Sea Ray Sport Boats SmartCraft Gauges w/Glass Lenses, Low-Glare Blue Night Lighting & Chrome Bezels (Includes Fuel, Oil, Speedometer, Trim & Water Temperature) – System Tachometer (Includes: Depth, Engine, Alarms/Hourmeter, Oil Pressure, Water Temp, Fuel Consumption/Usage, Trim Level, Troll Control, Voltage & digital Speed) Steering, Power-Assisted Switch Panel, Custom Sea Ray w/Weatherproof Lighted Chrome Toggle Switches & Legend Backlighting Tilt & Trim, Drive Tilt Wheel
WHAT OTHERS SAY...
WHAT OTHERS SAY
The mission statement of the 260 Sundeck is to provide a large day boat for boat owners with lots of friends or a big family. In the 260 Sundeck the two types of boat — sportboat and deckboat — have been blurred on purpose in order to appeal to both segments of the market. She makes an solid entertainment platform as well as a functional watersports boat.
Sea Ray gave her a higher freeboard than standard deckboats so that she will be dryer in big water conditions. Her designers also decided to also make her look more like a sportboat than a deckboat for styling reasons, even though she has all of the functionality of a deckboat.
• Two large storage lockers in cockpit sole. Normally we will only see a single sole storage compartment located between the helm and observers seats. While it may run fully forward, one quick stop sends everything to the bow in the “unreachable” zone. Having a 2nd sole storage compartment in the bow alleviates that problem and adds usable storage space. The compartment has a vinyl mat, is lockable, and the lid has a gas-assisted strut. High marks to Sea Ray for this one!
• Swim platform with standard rubber inserts. It’s rare that we see the rubber matting as standard on the swim platform. Typically it is the molded nonskid surface with a rubber matting offered as an expensive option, if offered at all.
• Swim platform extended beyond the prop. Regular readers know that we like to see the swim platform on boats of this type extend past the prop and lower unit when it is in the down position, so that people slipping into the water from the platform will not accidently hit the sharp metal below. Sea Ray has done it right.
• Two built-in coolers, one carry-on. No worries about having to go far for your soda on this boat. There is a built-in insulated cooler in the bow and a place for the standard carry-on cooler aft. We like this arrangement because people can easily (and safely) access drinks and food without having to traverse the boat under way.
• Standard cockpit table with designated storage. Another item that is typically added on with an up-charge, but virtually every person that gets this boat will want to have a cockpit table. She just lends herself so well to entertaining that it would be ridiculous not to have one, and sea Ray includes the table as standard.
• Both engine and boat divisions owned by Brunswick. If something goes wrong on the boat there is only one company needed to put things to rights — Brunswick.
• Higher Freeboard. In their first incarnation, deck boats were meant for rivers and small lakes and they had low freeboard. The 260 Sundeck is designed to be used in big water, too, and therefore the freeboard is much higher, making the boat drier and the cockpit deeper.
Why Is Everyone Staring at My Rear?
Seeing that this isn’t just a cruising boat, but a waterborne party platform – as deckboats are supposed to be — Sea Ray has made the stern the boat’s main attraction. And why not, that’s where the kids will be the second the anchor hits the bottom. With the stern seating on the 260 parents have a front row seat to the aft action. Sea Ray didn’t do the unthinkable and lose all that aft storage we’ve come to know and love. It’s still there, under that expansive seat. Be sure to resist the temptation to occupy that seat while the boat is underway though.
Take a Bow…
The comfort level of the bow was not left on the design room floor either. Sea Ray kept the stowable armrests for the bow seats, and the addition of storage in the sides is long overdue. In addition to the four-step beach re-boarding ladder there is also a built-in insulated cooler at the bow — one of the three onboard coolers, by the way. Naturally, there is storage under the bow cushions, but we were also happy to see that the cushions are hinged. It is much easier to access the storage compartments this way, rather than having to wrestle the cushions out of position and then jam them back where they belong.
Additional Features to Love…
In looking over the standard equipment list a number of things should be pointed out which were not listed above. For example, all hatches are gas assisted, the fuel level sender is ultra-sonic, and there are 6 pull-up cleats (not 4). Pressure water is standard and can be had at the entertainment center, head and at both the bow and stern with pull-up washdowns. All are fed from the 20 gallon (75L) tank, a 2 gallon (7.6L) increase from previous models.
Options We Love…(that our boat happens to have)
Naturally, even a well-equipped boat such as this has an options list. On this one, there are some notables that some people can’t live without. We’d also give serious consideration to a water sports tower ($5,662). OUR BOAT HAS THIS OPTION INSTALLED. Besides the obvious functionality, they just look flat-out cool. A battery on/off switch is optional on the 260 Sundeck ($169), but we’d rather it be standard. OUR BOAT HAS THIS OPTION INSTALLED. Save the option for the second battery and dual switch ($300) that we think most everyone should be ordering. OUR BOAT HAS THIS OPTION INSTALLED.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Boats International Group - home to boatexport.com and boats.de - premier Discount Boat Dealer & Worldwide Shipper of NEW and Pre-owned boats. Celebrating 30 years in the marine industry!
Don't hesitate to contact Boats International today to see this beautiful boat, she is priced to sell! She is at our store and available for immediate showing, call today!
TRADE-INS are always welcome and FINANCING is available!
IF YOU’RE LOOKING TO SELL OR TRADE YOUR BOAT CALL US TODAY!
CONSIGNMENT AND BROKERAGE BOATS NEEDED! WE ACCEPT ALL TRADES AND WE BUY BOATS !
WE OFFER FINANCING AND SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
Boats International - located in Pompano Beach FL is a full service marine facility offering Newer and Preowned boats, brokerage, service, storage, financing and insurance. If we don’t have it in stock, We will find it. Our service department is staffed with qualified technicians and we have a 30 ton travel lift, forklifts and offering all types of marine services and no job is too big or small. We specialize in all areas of mechanical service, repower, bottom paint, gel coat and more. We do it ALL!
Trying to sell your boat? We have a staff of experienced brokers and we have affiliates around the world to market your boat. Contact us today.
Found a boat and need it shipped? CE-certified?
We have competitive rates on domestic trucking and great prices on RORO ocean freight to Europe, Asia, Middle-East, and Australia. We supply cradles, shrink-wrap, trailers, and can deliver your boat anywhere in the world - fast, reliable, and for the right money.
771 W Atlantic Blvd
Pompano Beach, FL 33060
Exit 36 off I-95 - Atlantic Blvd EAST
Mon-Fri: 9 AM -- 4 PM
Saturday 9 AM --2 PM
Sun/Evenings/Holidays: By appointment