Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Tega Cay, South Carolina, United States|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Applicable|
|Dry Weight||3298 lb|
|Engine Model||1.8 L|
|Engine Model||1.8 L|
|Fuel Tanks||50 gal|
Reason for selling is "No time to use.".
This Yamaha has now been on the market a couple months. Looking for any offers!
Excellent condition YAMAHA 242 LIMITED! Clean, loaded and ready to hit the water and fish or cruise!
The 242 Yamaha is a Jet pumped propulsion system with an electronically controlled variable ignition timing, all to give this Yamaha great jet propulsion for the boater to be out and get the most out of the water.
The streamlined design has function at its core and buyer comfort and ease to use the boat. The bow seating converts to 5 different configurations. A large ski locker is wide and holds wakeboards as well as other water toys.
The best feature is the transom seating with remote controls on the stereo and great views to watch wake boarders, tubers, or skiers or just to watch the sunset.
A convenient head is onboard to enable the cruise to be non stop. The passenger seat in front of the head can convert to a long lounge seat for a way to look towards the transom.
There is a review of this boat model by Boat Test on the right side of the page.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Sea Ray, Chaparral, and Bayliner vessels for sale. If you're in the Charlotte, Concord, Rock Hill, or Gastonia areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other jet boat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
Excellent condition of the exterior gel coat that mirrors and reflects with no damage noted. The interior marine vinyl was in best condition with no mold, no tears, no cracks and no fading. Helm was clean and easy to use.
- Carpet-snap In (Included)- Head (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Locker (Included)
- Beverage Holders (Included)
- Bimini (Included)
- Bow Seating (Included)
- Captain's Chair (Included)
- Cleats - Pull Up (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Cover - Bow (Included)
- Cover - Cockpit (Included)
- Lifting Rings (Included)
- Non-skid Deck (Included)
- Passenger Seat (Included)
- Rub Rails (Included)
- Ski Locker (Included)
- Ski Tow Eyes (Included)
- Snap-on Cushions (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Sun Pad - Bow (Included)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- Transom - Walk Through (Included)
- Transom Seating (Included)
- Windshield - Walk Through (Included)
- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)- Battery Switch (Included)
- Battery Tender (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Hour Meter (Included)
- Number Of Batteries (2)
- Oil Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Speedometer (Included)
- Stereo (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Water Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Bilge Blower (Included)- Bilge Pump (Included)
- No Wake Mode (Included)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (One)
- Throttle/shift: Elec (Included)
- Trim Indicator (Included)
- Trim Tab Controls (Included)
- Trim Tabs (Included)
- Covers - Display (Included)- GPS/ Fishfinder/ Plotter (Garmin Gpsmap 441s)
- Engine Kill Switch (Included)- Grab Rails (Included)
- Halon Fire Suppression (Included)