Presented For Sale By:
|Model||280 Express Cruiser|
|Max Draft||0.97 m|
|Min. Draft||0.61 m|
|Deadrise at Transom||18°|
|Dry Weight||7640 lb|
|Max Bridge Clearance||2.13 m|
|Drive Type||Stern Drive|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Propeller Material||Stainless Steel|
|Engine usage (hours)||145|
|Fuel Tanks||100 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||33 gal|
|Holding Tanks||27 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
Fresh Water Boat, Professionally Maintained, With Trailer - Turn Key ready to go.
(LOCATION: Chatham, Ontario Canada) The Rinker 280 Express Cruiser (called the 290 Express Cruiser since 2012) combines fuel-efficiency that comes with single-engine power, with performance and roomy design. For decades, Rinker has built their name on delivering affordable, well-equipped boats. Built on a solid fiberglass modified-V hull with tall free-board, the user-friendly cockpit of the 280 Express consists of wraparound rear seating, a refreshment center with sink and storage, port side lounger, and a double helm seat with flip-up bolster. The aft facing “rumble seat” built into the transom is a nice touch. A walk-through windshield provides access to the bow.
Below decks, the cozy mid- cabin interior of the Rinker 280 sleeps four with more galley storage than some boats her size. The head is nicely equipped with a shower and foot pedal toilet. The forward V birth converts to a large V shaped dinette or conversation area. The mid-birth comfortably accommodates two.
This is a great entry level cruiser, with VERY low hours and she comes with a trailer!
Don't let this one get away.
- Powered by a reliable Mercruiser 6.2 L 380 hp magnum engine with only 145 hours coupled to a Bravo III stern drive with stainless steel dual props
- Standard Horizon Marine VHF radio with DSC
- Standard Horizon CP1907 full color GPS Chartplotter
- AM/FM CD radio with cockpit speakers and remote control at helm and on the transom
- Digital Depth Sounder
- Large swim platform with hot and cold transom shower
- Sea Dek on swim platform and in cockpit
- A/C and heat
- 2 burner stove
- Microwave oven
- Cockpit and main salon refrigerators
- Underwater lighting
- Aft facing “rumble seat” with integrated cup holders on swim platform
- Full camper canvas and with Bimini top and tonneau cover
- Dual axel trailer with hydraulic brakes
And much, much more!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.