Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Brick, New Jersey, United States|
|Max Draft||0.91 m|
|Min. Draft||0.53 m|
|Deadrise at Transom||21°|
|Dry Weight||6016 lb|
|Engine Model||8.2 Mag H.0.|
|Drive Type||Stern Drive|
|Engine usage (hours)||195|
|Fuel Tanks||94 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||21 gal|
|Holding Tanks||10 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
This 270 SLX has been extremely well cared for and it shows. The hull and cockpit are in excellent condition and truly shows pride in ownership with this boat. This boat runs as good as it looks especially with the 8.2 HO and 435hp on tap. The boat has received a host of updates and preventative maintenance work described below.
Located in Brick NJ
Custom electronic Raymarine dash with Sirius weather module
430 HP – only a few of these made each year – a $7k factory option!
Fusion radio with remote control at helm and on transom
Rockford Fosgate speakers and subwoofer
Raymarine VHF radio and 8’ Shakespeare Galaxy antenna
Four Lumitech underwater lights
Vacuflush head and holding tank
Stainless steel anchor
Custom tri-color LED (red, white, blue) cockpit and arch lights
Battery charger and shore power cord
Fresh water engine flush
Zero hours on over $11k in service and upgrades including:
Drive service - new u-joint, bellows and shift cable
New manifolds, collectors, risers, elbows, poppet valves, vent valve kits and shutters
New sea water pump and pulleys
New fuel cool module and fuel injectors
This boat is turn key and ready for a new home!
Manufacturer Provided Description
Own the 270 SLX and you own a lifestyle, one that involves an appreciation for the finer things in life.We're talking custom-caliber instrument panel, gleaming stainless-steel hardware, and the power and grace of a gentleman's roadster.
- MerCruiser 350 MAG ECT w/Bravo III and Digital Throttle and Shift standard
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Finished fiberglass floor with snap-in carpet.
- 12V Sony AM/FM/CD stereo with digital display remote and iPod connector.
- Standard fresh-water system with faucet.
- Gull wing sun pads with integrated sun pad filler cushion.
- Cockpit entertainment center with Corian countertop.
- Integrated starboard boarding steps.
- Fully enclosed portside head.
- Bow seats with integrated armrests.
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on hull and deck.
- Meets applicable USCG, NMMA, and ABYC the highest "building code" standards.
- Sea Ray Owners Cluband153; Membership.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.