Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Pompano Beach, Florida, United States|
|Max Draft||0.91 m|
|Min. Draft||0.51 m|
|Deadrise at Transom||21°|
|Dry Weight||5581 lb|
|Engine Model||350 Magnum|
|Drive Type||Stern Drive|
|Engine usage (hours)||605|
|Fuel Tanks||75 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||21 gal|
|Holding Tanks||10 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
Original owner boat kept here in Pompano Beach, FL behind the customers home. The owner is moving to something a little bit larger and is ready to sell her to the next family to enjoy her.
Single Mercruiser 350 MAG engine with 605 hours at the time of listing
Full mooring cover
Navy bimini top for some sun coverage
ski tow at the transom
fresh water shower
fresh water engine flush at transom for easy flushing after use
Rockford Fosgate stereo
Fresh water sink/ wet bar area in cockpit
helm and passenger seats with fwd/reverse slide and swivel
Closable windshield and walkthrough door
Manufacturer Provided Description
From the yacht club to family raft-ups, this boat can take whatever you throw at it. The 250 SLX comes primed for fun with state-of-the-art components and conveniences. Top it off with an optional water sports tower with bimini.
- MerCruiser 350 MAG ECT w/Bravo III and Digital Throttle and Shift standard
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Finished fiberglass floor with snap-in carpet.
- 12V Sony AM/FM/CD stereo with digital display remote and iPod connector.
- Chartplotter available as an option.
- Cockpit entertainment center with Corian countertop and optional 12V refrigerator.
- Fully enclosed head with storage.
- Bow seats with integrated armrests.
- Spacious gull winged sun pad w/center walk-thru.
- Limited lifetime warranty on hull and deck.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.