Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Tax Status||Tax Not Paid|
|Max Draft||1.04 m|
|Min. Draft||0.59 m|
|Deadrise at Transom||19°|
|Dry Weight||6950 lb|
|Engine Model||5.7L MPI Bravo III|
|Drive Type||Stern Drive|
|Engine usage (hours)||270|
|Fuel Tanks||75 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||20 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
Only 270 hours! 2012 Searay 260 Sundancer with air conditioning and including the trailer.
Deadrise: 21 degrees
Fuel Capacity: 69 Gallons
Water Capacity: 20 Gallons
Entertaining cockpit design with wet bar
Vanity with Sink
Faucet with pullout sprayer storage below
30 Amp shore power chord
Tilt Steering wheel
Stereo Sound System
Shore lander Trailer Included
Stainless steel cleats
and much more!
Manufacturer Provided Description
The unbeatable style and functionality of our 260 Sundancer inspires extended trips. Simply trailer it wherever you want to go, then hit the water and enjoy all the ingredients you need for an epic cruise: comfortable V-berth and mid-stateroom, open cockpit with reversible helm seat and wet bar, full galley and head, and plenty of storage.
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- MerCruiser 5.0L MPI ECT w/Bravo III sterndrive is standard engine
- SmartCraft instrumentation standard.
- Entertaining cockpit design with designated conversation area.
- Full function helm with designated surface for optional Raymarine C70 GPS/chartplotter.
- 12V AM/FM single CD Sony stereo.
- Fully enclosed fiberglass head.
- Standard 110V-30 amp shore power for battery charger, receptacles, and optional 7,000 BTU air conditioning/heating.
- Convertible V-berth and dinette with dedicated storage for table and filler cushions.
- Cherry or maple wood-finish interior cabinetry.
- Standard microwave and dual voltage refrigerator in galley.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership.
Yanmar diesel engine available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.