Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Knoxville, Tennessee, United States|
|Min. Draft||0.53 m|
|Deadrise at Transom||21°|
|Dry Weight||5168 lb|
|Engine Model||350 MAG DTS Bravo III|
|Drive Type||Stern Drive|
|Propeller Material||Stainless Steel|
|Engine usage (hours)||208|
|Fuel Tanks||65 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||12 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
2012 Sea Ray 260 Sundeck
Fully serviced and ready to go!
One owner, all freshwater, immaculate condition
- Mercruiser 350MAG DTS 300hp - 208 hours
- BRAVO 3 drive
- Halon system
- Sony stereo with Rockford Fosgate amp with Sub woofer Helm stereo remote
- Fwd boarding ladder
- Bow and transom shower
- Snap out carpet
- Swivel helm and passenger seating with flip-up bolsters
- Cockpit table bow and stern
- Wetbar with SS sink and storage
- Head compartment- pumpout head
- Ski locker
- SS cupholders throughout
- Trim tabs
- Bimini top
- Bow and cockpit tonneau covers
- Extended swim platform
- Windshield wiper
This vessel is stored undercover and on boat lift since new and she is in extremely good condition. Call today to schedule viewing.
Manufacturer Provided Description
Every choice we made while crafting our 260 Sundeck favors carefree boating, so owners and their families can flat out have more fun. You just won't find game-changing features like built-in bow coolers, aft-facing transom seats, or rubber-decked swim platforms on deck boats from other brands.
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on hull and deck.
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Available in optional black, blue, burgundy, red, or pewter two-tone gel-coat finish with Sundeck graphics.
- Two large storage lockers in cockpit sole, and transom access ski/wakeboard storage.
- Transom seat that looks out over swim platform.
- Cockpit entertainment center with sink and faucet.
- Sony 12V AM/FM CD player with digital display remote and iPod connector.
- MerCruiser 5.0L MPI ECT w/Bravo III sterndrive is standard engine
- SmartCraft diagnostics system standard.
- Sunbrella bimini top standard.
- Forward boarding ladder in concealed anchor hatch.
- Large head compartment with vanity, sink, and portable head standard.
- Extended swim platform with non-slip rubber inserts and concealed ladder.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.