|Location||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Engine Model||350 MAG ECT Bravo III|
|Engine usage (hours)||10|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 84 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 28 gal|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 28 gal|
Our 280 Sundancer focuses on flexibility with a reversible doublewide helm seat, fold-down sun pad, wet bar with available stainless-steel barbecue grill, and refined interior that sleeps four and features wood-finished cabinets.
- Cockpit wet bar with Corian countertop.
- Convertible dinette with dedicated V-berth filler cushion and table storage.
- Curved portside L-shaped lounger w/storage below
- Electrically actuated engine access hatch for easy access to the engine room.
- Full galley with sink, stove, refrigerator, & microwave.
- Integral swim platform with four-step swim ladder and grab handle.
- Wood finish interior cabinets.
- Removable carry-on cooler with designated storage.
- SmartCraft Diagnostics System standard.
- Standard VacuFlush head.
- Standard full canvas (aft curtain, bimini top w/boot, front curtains, side curtains and a canvas storage bag).
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
New engine in 2021, over 15K in stereo and lighting in 2020, new bottom paint in 2020, recently serviced at MarineMax (dealership), never been out of dallas. Has 3 axle trailer and is legal to pull without commerical license! Generator, AC and Heat recently serviced. Turn key, and ready to go.
You will not find one in better condition. Serious inquiries only please. In no hurry to sell, just traveling and not using the boat more then 2x a month.
New engine in 2021 built/installed by MarineMax Sea Ray dealership, less than 10 hours, over 15K in stereo and lighting in 2020, new bottom paint in 2020, recently serviced by dealership, never been out of dallas (only fresh water). Has 3 axle trailer and is legal to pull without commerical license! Generator, AC and Heat recently serviced. New tires and bearings on custom road runner trailer in Nov, 2021. All enclosure plastics in great shape and included. Turn key, and ready to go. Meticulous Owner, well maintained, well protected from elements.
You will not find one in better condition. Serious inquiries only please. In no hurry to sell, just traveling and not using the boat more then 2x a month. Summer Service completed 4/12/22 at Marine Max in Lewisville, TX.