Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|Max Draft||0.89 m|
|Min. Draft||0.89 m|
“Xscape” is a Chapparell SSX 285 and was delivered to the current owner in 2014. She is specified with the Mercury 8.2L MAG producing 420Hp and is well kitted out including; Garmin plotter, shore power, holding tank, flat screen TV, sound system with speakers, ski hook, wet bar and underwater lights to name a few. The bottom just been antifouled and the anodes replaced. The servicing on the 8.2L Mag Mercruiser (420hp) has all been done by the local agent. Fun, fast and ready for action.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised C – “Inshore”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Extended V-plane hull.
- Black and white gel coat.
- Perma Panel Marine Coring (lifetime warranty).
- Injected closed cell foam in bottom of hull.
- Kevlar reinforced hull laminate.
- Premium Hydropel resin.
- PVC rub rail with stainless steel inserts.
- Stainless steel hardware.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Mercury 8.2L MAG HO B3X (430hp).
- Mercury - EVC throttle controls.
- Mercury - engine instrumentation.
- Power assisted steering.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours – approx. 65 as of 04/06/19.
- Engine service (November 2018 by Mercury Agent)
- Hull Antifouled and anodes replaced (May 2019)
Other Mechanical Equipment:
- 2 x Electric hydraulic rams for engine room hatch.
- 12vDC domestic system with 220v/110AC ring main from shore power.
- Dual battery system with crossover switch.
- 1 x 110 Ah 12V DC engine start battery.
- 1 x 110 Ah 12V DC service battery.
- Pronautic 1220P Global Power Corrector battery charger.
- Shore power 220V/50.
- Shore power cable.
- Bilge blowers.
- Windscreen wiper.
- Rule-a-matic automatic bilge pump (engine room).
- Rule-a-matic manual bilge pump (engine room).
- Rule-a-matic automatic bilge pumps (saloon).
- Rule-a-matic bilge alarm (engine room).
Grey & Black Water:
- VHT Vacuflush system with macerator and discharge overboard.
- Sahara S500 grey water pump.
- Steel fuel tank (386 litres).
- PVC Water tank (51 litres).
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- PVC Holding tank (14 litres).
- VHT Vacuflush Capacity (24 litres).
- Garmin GPS MAP 421.
- Garmin VHF 100i RADIO.
- Navigation lights.
- Depth sounder.
- Electric Horn.
- Clarion AM/FM CD player, MP3 Jack remote control and display.
- 2 x Clarion display at helm and on swim platform.
- Nesa DVD Player.
- Samsung flat screen TV.
- Glomex TV Ariel.
- 9 x Downlights in cabin.
- Docking lights.
- Underwater lights.
- Arch lights.
- Court light.
Arrangement from Forward
- Franklin chef microwave.
- Corian work surface.
- Lockers & shelves.
- Roof hatch.
- Opening port-lights.
Heads / Shower Compartment:
- Vacuflush electric head.
- Domestic discharge pump.
- Cold water tap and sink.
- Opening port-light.
- Sink with tap.
- Toilet roll holder.
- Towel hooks.
- L-shaped sofa.
- Cockpit Table.
- Wet Bar with Isothem fridge.
- Sofa converting into a large sunbathing platform.
- Electro/hydraulic engine opening engine hatch.
- Adjustable pilot & co-pilot seats.
- Fire extinguisher.
- Self-draining cockpit.
- Shower on bathing platform.
- Lemwar Windlass.
- Delta Anchor.
- 30ft anchor chain and 200ft rope.
- Stainless steel bow roller.
- Stainless steel pulpit.
- Stainless steel deck cleats.
- Stainless steel rubbing strake.
- Anchor chain locker with hatch.
- Bathing ladder on bathing platform.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Camper Canopy.
- Winter cover.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.