The Chaparral 285 SSX is sleek, stylish and has all the features needed for having fun on the water. The open cockpit design flows well and will seat 8 comfortably, including a double bolstered helm bench. The sunpad is a surprising feature on a boat of this size and will keep certain crew members entertained. SSX 285 has generous storage and Chaparall clearly understand that for a good day on the water you often need more kit then you realise. Down below we have the all-important separate head and a comfortable saloon that will convert into a double berth.
This Chapparell SSX 285 and was delivered to her current owner in 2014. She is specified with the Mercruiser Bravo 3X Drive System producing 320Hp and is well fitted out including; Garmin GPS/chartplotter, shore power, holding tank, flat screen TV with DVD player, sound system with speakers, radar arch tower with Pylon, wet bar, underwater lights and 5,000 BTU marine air-conditioning system to name a few.
The owner has kept to the regular servicing schedule and has all the service books in check.
This boat is fun, fast and definitely turn-key ready for action!
- Mercruiser 380JP engine with Bravo 3X drive system
- Stainless steel duo-propeller on engine with fresh water cooling system
- Shore power hook-up with 50 feet electrical cord set
- 22" cabin LCD TV with DVD player
- Stainless steel transom shower
- Stainless steel microwave, cockpit refrigerator & marine battery charger
- 5,000 BTU marine air conditioning system in cabin
- VHT Marine vacuum flush toilet system with holding tank & discharge
- Garmin 431 GPS/Chartplotter system with map cartridges for S.E. Asia region
- Galvanized plow type boat anchor
- Electric anchor windlass system with helm up/down controls
- 2 x LED blue under water lights system
- On-water AC (via inverter system) power system for cabin aircon
- Automatic Identification System (AIS)
- Boat canvas - including front, top, side and rear enclosure
- Radar Arch (black) with wakeboard pylon including color coordinated canvas top
Simpson Marine Ltd
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.