Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Knoxville, Tennessee, United States|
|Max Draft||0.21 m|
|Dry Weight||4800 kg|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Engine usage (hours)||115|
|Cruising Speed||7 kn|
|Fuel Tanks||500 litres|
|Fresh Water Tanks||300 litres|
|Holding Tanks||63 litres|
TRADES WELCOME - DIESEL/ELECTRIC - BOW & STERN THRUSTER
GREENLINE 300 EDITION
A classic in the making. The world first serialized production HYBRID yacht, the Greeline 33 has truly changed the face of yachting. Since the initial launch of less than 3 years ago, Greenline is quickly becoming a brand with an evolving pedigree which is reflected in the 19 international awards.
The secret behind the Greenline's success lies in the combination of three key innovations; it's patented Super displacement hull, patented Hybrid propulsion system and new manufacturing technology. This environmentally friendly combination is the foundation of Greenline's expansion into 30 countries.
- Mercury TDI Diesel 150hp
- 7kw electric motor with integrated 5kW generator coupled to the Diesel engine by hyd. clutch
- Electro-mechanic coupling of engine controls
- Bow Thruster
- Stern Thruster
- Automatic charger/inverter 2500W
- Bow cushions
- GREENPAD wireless monitor system for IPAD connection at helm
- Sunroof solar panels (6)
- Solar battery charge management system
- Electric lowering aft platform for sitting
- Hinged mirrored galley door with flip open bar for cockpit dining
- Teak P
10 Reasons to buy Greenline Hybrid:
- Exceptional quality
- Great Price
- 24 International Boat of the Year, Design and Environmental awards
- World first serial produced hybrid yacht
- Largest hybrid fleet in the world
- Sails without smoke and noise in electrical mode and drastically reduces fuel consumption.
- A range of 20 nautical miles on electric drive, before the diesel motor is required.
- Solar Panels provide full supply of power for infinite cruising at speeds of 2-3 knots. Ideal for salmon trolling, for example.
- Superdisplacement hull is optimal in all sea conditions and generates less drag, less wake and requires less fuel.
- Seaworthiness (Class B Certified Yacht, built to navigate winds up to 34-40 knots and waves of 13-20 ft).
**These are actual photos of the vessel, video coming soon!**
Manufacturer Provided Description
FACTORY DIRECT OFFER
This is an official shipyard listing.
Standard Spec with Volvo Penta D3 110HP engine Price Shown
The design of the Greenline 33 Hybrid completely redefines user-friendliness and is changing the way you will spend your leisure time at sea.
A flexibly arranged interior, excellent visibility, high levels of ambient light and room to move around in comfort – all features that have never been offered on a 10 metre boat before.
With her great ease of handling, unmatched safety and seaworthiness this boat provides you with the comforts of your home for continued well-being on board.
Greenline Hybrid will take you to the world’s most attractive cruising areas – at sea, on lakes or inland waterways.
She sails without smoke, noise or waves in electric mode and drastically reduces the amount of fossil fuel used during a boating season.
230 (120) VAC power at all times enables extensive use of domestic appliances and recreates the comfort of your own home: use of a refrigerator (there’s room for a 270 litre unit), a microwave oven, TVs and AC.
With all the comforts of home and the spaciousness you would expect of a much bigger boat, you will never again have to look for excuses to return home earlier than planned.
With its hybrid propulsion system (protected), solar roof panels, seaworthy and low-drag Super Displacement hull (protected) and unparalleled comfort, she is ready to meet any challenge.
Greenline Hybrid respects the sea and our best boating traditions.
- Electric propulsion @ 48V 7 kW
- Generator 5 kW
- Electric max speed 5,5 kts
- Electric cruising speed 4 kts
- Electric sailing range 20 Nm
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.