Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Hudson, Florida, United States|
|Engine usage (hours)||331|
|Fuel Tanks||31 gal|
2014 Key West Boats 1720CC
IN STOCK 2014 Key West 17 CC with Yamaha 70 with only 331 Hours Alum Trailer
Our most popular model year after year since 1992 and still one of the most versatile, easy to own boats on the market today. It fits the garage, the tow vehicle, the budget, and the need, and still far exceeds every safety standard in effect today, anywhere in the world.
Key Features May Include:
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Large storage compartment in bow.
- Electric horn.
- Troll motor harness and plug.
- Storage under console.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Storage compartment in rear.
- Polished SS steering wheel with anti feedback mechanical steering.
- Flip flop cooler seat with back rest.
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Cooler Seat
- Molded Anchor Storage with Ancohor
- Molded Swim Platform with Stainless Steel Ladder
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Raw Water Wash Down Kit
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- Low profile stainless steel bow rail.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- 15 gallon aerated live well.
- Cushioned console seat with built in cooler underneath.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Black accents.
- SS pop up gas cap and flush mount vent.
- Courtesy lights.
- Folding stern light.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- 2 console mounted rod racks.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.