Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Harrison Township, Michigan, United States|
|Max Draft||0.94 m|
|Min. Draft||0.56 m|
|Deadrise at Transom||21°|
|Dry Weight||4850 lb|
|Engine Model||350-Mag ECT|
|Drive Type||Stern Drive|
|Propeller Material||Stainless Steel|
|Engine usage (hours)||50|
|Fuel Tanks||55 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||9 gal|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
(ORIGINAL OWNER) LIGHTLY USED THIS 2014 SEA RAY 240 SUNDECK W/2015 PHOENIX TANDEM AXLE TRAILER OFFERS AN EXCELLENT CONSIDERATION -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- PLEASE CONTACT OUR SALE OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single MerCruiser 350-MAG ECT Gas Engine with Bravo III Sterndrive and only 50 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: 2015 Phoenix Tandem Axle Trailer w/Brakes, Enclosed Head, Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Radar Arch w/Convertible-Top), Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Premium Sound System, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Light usage, asking price reflects boat w/trailer. Inside rack stored when not n use since new. Shows like new ... Highly recommended by listing agent!
Manufacturer Provided Description
Our 240 Sundeck is big enough for the whole family - rated for 11 people - yet small enough for easy care and operation. A wet bar, carry-on cooler, removable cockpit table and easy-access transom wakeboard storage are just some of the enticing standards.Key Features
- Available in black, red, blue, burgundy, and patina two-tone or full hull color optional gel-coat finishes with Sundeck® graphics
- Bow block-off door under windshield.
- Easy-to-access transom with wakeboard/ski storage.
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on hull and deck.
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Swim Platform w/Faux Teak Inserts
- SmartCraft® Diagnostics System standard.
- Sony® 12V AM/FM CD player with digital display remote and iPod® connector.
- Stainless steel grab handles and beverage holders.
- Stainless steel grab handles.
- Standard Bimini top with stainless steel hardware.
- Optional water sports tower and speed control.
- Bimini Top w/Boot & Stainless-Steel Ball & Socket Hardware
- Meets Applicable USCG & ABYC Standards
- Mercury® Installation Quality Certification
- NMMA Certification
- Beverage Holders (8), Stainless-Steel w/Rubber Inserts
- Carpet Liner, Snap-In - Cockpit
- Compass, Dash
- Cooler, Carry-On w/Designated Storage
- Dash, Custom Soft-Touch
- Door, Bow Block-Off - Acrylic
- Door, Transom - Acrylic w/Stainless-Steel Frame
- Floor, Finished Fiberglass
- Grab Handles, Stainless Steel
- Head Compartment, Enclosed w/Fiberglass Lockable Door
- Head, Portable
- Lighting, LED Courtesy
- Outlets, 12V Accessory (2)
- Stereo, Sony 12V AM/FM Single CD w/Antenna, Weatherproof Speakers (4), Digital Cockpit Remote Control & iPod Connector
- Storage, Cockpit Floor w/Vinyl Matting, Gas-Assisted Fiberglass Lid & Lockable Stainless-Steel Latch
- Storage, Transom Accessed Ski/Wakeboard w/Rubber Matting & Gas-Assisted Fiberglass Lid
- Storage, Under Helm
- Stringer System, Fiberglass
- Table, Cockpit w/Designated Storage
- Trash Receptacle
- Vinyl, Marine-Grade w/Mildew & UV Protection
- Wet Bar w/Stainless-Steel Sink, Faucet, Beverage Holders & Storage Below
- Battery Tray w/Mount
- Fuse Block
- Wiring, Color-Coded w/Chafe Protection
- Bilge Pump, 12V Automatic
- Blower, 12V Bilge
- Fire Extinguisher Discharge Port
- Gel-Coated Engine Compartment
- Sound Insulated Engine Compartment
- Fuel Lines, USCG - Type A-1
- Fuel Tank w/Anti-Siphon Valve & Mechanical Sending Unit
- Alarms, Engine - Oil & Water (Audible)
- Keyless Dash
- Mechanical Horn
- Shift & Throttle Lever w/Trim (Chrome Accented) Switch & Lanyard Stop Switch
- SmartCraft Diagnostics:
- - Instrumentation, Custom Sea Ray SmartCraft w/Glass Lenses & Low-Glare Blue Night Lighting & Chrome Bezels
- - 4-in-1 Gauge (Includes: Fuel Level, Oil Pressure, Water Temp & Trim)
- - Speedometer
- - System Tachometer (Includes: Depth, Engine Alarms/Hour Meter, Fuel Consumption/Usage, Trim Level, Troll Control & Voltage)
- Steering, Power-Assisted Tilt Wheel
- Switch Panel w/Weatherproof Lighted Chrome Toggle Switches, Legend Backlighting & ISO Symbols
- Tilt & Trim, Power
Hull & Deck Features
- Beach Boarding Ladder, Forward Deck w/Integral Hatch & Concealed Stainless- Steel Four-Step Ladder
- Bow & Stern Eyes, Stainless Steel
- Cleats, Custom Sea Ray Thru-Bolted - Stainless Steel (6) Pull Up
- Drain Plug, Brass-Threaded - Garboard
- Gel Coat, Arctic White
- Graphics Package
- Hardware, Stainless Steel
- Light, Stern - Removable
- Lights, Navigation - Stainless Steel
- Resin, High-Performance Vinylester
- Rub Rail, White PVC w/ Stainless Steel Insert
- Ski Tow Eye, Integral, Stainless-Steel - Transom
- Storage, Anchor w/Fiberglass Hatch & Stainless-Steel Latch
- Swim Platform
- Vent System, Engine Compartment, Stainless Steel - Integral
- Windshield, Tempered/Tinted Curved Glass w/Walk-Thru
- Quartz (Grey/White)
- Bow Rider w/Hinged Cushions & Storage Below
- Bucket Seats (2) w/Flip-Up Thigh Rise, Slider & Swivel Functions
- Stern Seating w/Forward & Aft-Facing Convertible Sun Pad
- Pressure Water System w/Transom Shower & Sink Faucet
- Water Tank (9-Gallon)
A brief statement:
Not all accessories shown or described herein are standard equipment or even available as options. Some features and options may not be available when a boat is built for outside North America and/or has CE Certification. Options and features are subject to change without notice. Not all model-year boats may contain all the features or meet the specifications described herein. Confirm availability of all accessories and equipment with an authorized Sea Ray dealer prior to purchase.
PUMP OUT HEAD
(2) BATTERIES W/SWITCH
BOW TABLE W/FILLER-CUSHION
2015 PHOENIX TANDEM AXLE TRAILER W/BRAKES
INSIDE RACK STORED
FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.