Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|Min. Draft||0.99 m|
|Engine Make||Volvo Penta|
|Engine Make||Volvo Penta|
|Designer||Hans J Johnsen|
|Builder||Windy Boats AS|
Meet PHARSALIA II, a diverse and extraordinary design from Windy Boats called the Windy 31 Zonda. She features a sharp deep-V hull that has won countless awards and allows you turn on sixpence at 40 kts. She has plenty of space to lounge and dine for all the family and friends. She benefits from a double berth and electric flush heads for when you are weekending away. There is also a very useful diesel fire hob to cook and prepare hot drinks on for chilly mornings. All in all an outstanding all-rounder! Do not hesitate to get in touch for more information.
Extras above Standard Configuration
Windy 31 Zonda (Volvo D3-220s EVC DP):
- Sunbrella Captain Navy upholstery to the cockpit.
- Trim tabs with indicators.
- Electric anchor windlass.
- SE60 bow thruster.
- Raymarine C127 multifunction display.
- Raymarine Ray49E VHF/DSC radio.
- Raymarine Autopilot with P70R control head.
- Fusion 700 stereo.
- Teak laid decking in the cockpit, and on the bathing platform.
- Holding tank with electric pump & 3/way selector valve for holding tank.
- Shore power with battery charger.
- Cockpit courtesy lights.
- Antifouling on hull & outdrives (April 2019).
- Light tonneau cover in Helly Hansen Lightex fabric.
- Blue camper canopy in Helly Hansen Tradtex fabric.
- Bimini top.
- Windy-supplied cutlery, crockery and polycarbonate glasses.
Standard Configuration – Windy 31 Zonda (Twin Volvo D3-220 EVC DP) diesel engine.
Windy are a product of traditional craftsmanship, enhanced with the aid of modern technology. The latest technological innovation is the Wintec hull concept, which gives improved performance, greater strength and reduced noise throughout the vessel. This genuine deep-v hull design offers a soft, dry and confidence inspiring ride even in more challenging conditions, which makes the whole boating experience more enjoyable. Like other new generation Windy models the 31 is also built using vacuum-resin infusion which makes her lighter, stronger, faster and more economical than many of her competitors.
All the Windy models are CE-labelled. This means that Windy meets all the requirements laid down for quality control documentation and product liability within the EU. In the process of obtaining approval, the company has also introduced new methodologies construction principals and more advanced construction production equipment, resulting in more cost–effective and quality oriented processes in–house. But above all, Windy is a “Boat Builder” and not a manufacturer of boats, a philosophy which characterizes their production staff and all those within their distribution network.
- Volvo Penta – Twin Volvo D3-220 diesels.
- Volvo Penta - EVC throttle controls.
- Power trim assistance (automatic outdrive trim).
- Engine hours – 439 (as of June 2022).
- Engine & outdrive serviced – March 2022.
- Volvo Penta - engine instrumentation.
- Power assisted steering.
Performance and Economy:
RPM, Knots, L/Nm, L/h, Noise/DBA.
1000, 7.1, 0.44, 3.1, 64.
1500, 10.0, 1.32, 13.2, 73.
2000, 19.2, 0.90, 17.3, 78.
2500, 28.0, 1.12, 31.4, 77.
2800, 32.6, 1.24, 40.3, 79.
3000, 34.8, 1.33, 46.2, 79.
3200, 37.2, 1.43, 53.4, 78.
3400, 40.2, 1.50, 60.3, 79.
3630, 43.0, 1.85, 79.6, 84.
* These figures were supplied by Volvo and are intended as a guide only.
- Fuel tank (aluminium) – approx 517 litres.
- Water tank (aluminium) – approx100 litres.
- Holding tank.
- Fuel & water tank level gauges.
- 12V & 240V electrical systems.
- 1 x AGM engine start battery.
- 1 x AGM domestic / service battery.
- Switch panel and circuit breakers.
Miscellaneous Electrical Equipment:
- Navigation lights.
- 12V accommodation lighting.
- Windscreen wipers.
- Pressurised fresh water system.
- Shower drain pump.
- Manual & electric bilge pumps.
Arrangement from Forward
The Windy 31 Zonda offers a forward cabin with a comfortable fixed double berth, luxurious finish, plenty of storage and separate shower / heads compartment.
- Luxury fittings in Walnut-satin finish.
- Galley top in high grade composite material.
- Diesel fired ceramic cooker.
- Stainless steel sink & tap.
- Lockers & shelves.
- Overhead LED lights.
- Deck hatch.
- Large double berth.
- Fixed port-lights.
- Oak floor.
Shower & Heads:
- Heads with electric pump.
- Toilet roll holder.
- Towel hooks.
- Esthec grating on heads floor.
- Large L-shaped sofa.
- Sofa convertible into a large sunbed.
- Stowage for cockpit table.
- Electrical/hydraulic opening of engine hatch.
- Refrigerator box.
- Helmsman’s and co-pilot’s seats.
- Steering wheel upgrade to Madelana version.
- Hydraulic steering.
- Stone Nextel anti-glare surface on dashboard.
- Stainless steel handrails on windscreen.
- Fire extinguisher.
- Self-draining cockpit.
- Shower on bathing platform.
- Stowage for fenders.
- Full canopy in cotton fabric.
- Canopy bars in stainless steel.
- Windscreen with stainless steel top.
- Hatch in windscreen for easy access to foredeck.
- Stainless steel pulpit.
- Stainless steel deck cleats x 6.
- Stainless steel rubbing strake.
- Anchor chain locker with hatch.
- Flag pole and socket.
- Bathing ladder/man overboard rescue ladder.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.