Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Talaria 48 Flybridge|
|Location||West Palm Beach, Florida, United States|
|Length at Water Line||13.62 m|
|Min. Draft||0.79 m|
|Max Bridge Clearance||6 m|
|Cabin Headroom||1.98 m|
|Engine Model||D13 common rail diesel|
|Drive Type||Jet Drive|
|Engine Model||D13 common rail diesel|
|Drive Type||Jet Drive|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 800 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 150 gal|
|Holding Tanks||1 x 63 gal|
HIGH COTTON is a special, one owner, Hinckley Talaria 48 Flybridge. Great lengths were taken to ensure the build specification would include only the best ideas from previous Talaria 48s built. This owner who wanted the boat to look spectacular, with plenty of varnished teak and teak decking in the cockpit and flybridge. HIGH COTTON is ideally optioned with her Volvo D13-800 HP engines, the Hinckley JetStick II, and a hydraulic swim platform with a wonderful hard bottom inflatable with 30 hp outboard. From bow to stern, inside and out, there are countless features that make HIGH COTTON comfortable, safe, and fun. The Talaria 48 is perfectly sized for extended cruising, yet easily handled by a couple on a short afternoon excursion. Please take the time to personally inspect HIGH COTTON and fully appreciate her design, and details.
- Beautiful Polar White gelcoat deck with Flag Blue Awlgrip hull and Red Bottom Paint(bottom paint done summer 2021)
- Interior features convertible lower salon that opens the lower portion of interior considerably making it feel much larger. A sliding tambour door can be closed to provide a proper second cabin.
- Larger Volvo 800hp D13 common rail diesel engine package.
- Larger 800-gallon fuel tank.
- Hydraulic swim platform with 10'6" AB inflatable dingy with wheel steering, fiberglass bottom and 30 hp Honda outboard with electric start and tilt.
- Hinckley JetStick II with Heading Hold and Hover Lock.
- Comprehensive Raymarine electronics package.
- Complete audio/visual entertainment system.
- Upgraded fabrics on interior and exterior.
- High Gloss Varnish pilothouse and Satin Varnish below
- Additional sleeping accommodations.
- Custom sun protection for cockpit and flybridge.
- Additional storage built into galley and staterooms.
- Air purifier for chilled water air conditioning system
In true Hinckley fashion the cherry clad interior offers comfortable living aboard and abundant entertaining space featuring a master cabin forward with ensuite head/shower and a convertible lower salon aft across from the well laid out galley. Ample C-shaped starboard and port seating in the pilothouse converts to additional sleeping accommodations. Satellite TV system, Blu-Ray/DVD players, satellite radio, and integrated five-zone audio system allow for numerous entertaining scenarios.
The Flybridge offers expansive L-shaped seating featuring spectacular custom Luxor Leather box styled cushions in blue and white. The look of the flybridge is further improved with teak decking on the sole, and gloss varnished teak on the flybridge coaming caps, the entire dash flat, the helm pod and the electronics shelf to starboard. A large folding teak table provides for comfortable dining and entertaining as does the custom Hinckley refrigerator molded into flybridge dash. Two single Stidd helm seats with full helm station and electronics suite. The removable bimini offers shade and wind protection. There is a voluminous storage compartment under the dash and additional storage under the seats; all easily accessed.
The deep cockpit encompasses a molded L-settee to port and double seat to starboard, featuring spectacular custom Luxor Leather box-styled cushions in blue and white. The teak cockpit sole, like the flybridge, adds beauty, natural non-skid, aswell as sound reduction. There is generous cockpit storage under the cockpit seating. The walk-through transom door provides access to the hydraulic swim platform. Large sliding glass doors provide access to the pilothouse with teak cockpit amenities on port and starboard that house a sink, refrigerator, and an icemaker.
The large Foredeck is easily accessed via convenient cockpit coaming doors on port and starboard and wide side decks. For safety, handrails (powder-coated to match the deck) are mounted under the pilothouse top and there is a substantial stainless steel bow rail. A large sun pad sits on the cabin house top for those wanting to sun themselves.
- Hull is a composite construction with a Kevlar/E-glass hybrid outer skin, an end-grain balsa and Corecell foam core, and a carbon fiber inner skin. Laminated in the SCRIMP infusion process with Vinylester resin.
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides with Matterhorn White double bootstripe.
- Polar White Gelcoat on cabin sides.
- Polar White deck with painted on non-skid.
- Red bottom paint.
- Three LED SeaBlaze underwater lights on stern.
- Rub rail is fiberglass with stainless steel half-rounds.
- Sea Lift hydraulic two-piece swim platform is fiberglass with teak treads.
- Swim platform holds on custom wood chocks a 10'6" AB inflatable dingy with wheel steering, fiberglass bottom and 30 hp Honda outboard with electric start and tilt.
- Comfortable sun pad on cabin house top.
- Swim ladder stores below swim platform
- Varnished teak finish on toe rails, handrails, and eyebrows.
- Hinckley bow chocks and custom "open" chocks for spring lines.
- Padeyes to hang fenders on deck with chafe strips on toe rails.
- Eight stainless steel cleats--two 12" forward and fixed, four 10" pull-up spring cleats, two 12" fixed stern cleats.
- Handrails powder-coated to match deck under pilothouse top, port and starboard.
- 1 1/4" Stainless steel bow rail.
- Low profile deck hatches with polished stainless steel frames.
- Anchor locker molded into foredeck with gas spring assist hatch. Ultra stainless steel anchor with hydraulic windlass and custom stainless steel anchor roller.
- Salt-water washdown in anchor locker.
- Custom varnished teak package and teak sole along with beautiful custom designed Luxor Leather cushions make the flybridge look and feel beautiful.
- Teak package consists of varnished teak flybridge coming caps, dash flat, helm pod, and electronics shelf to starboard. A varnished teak fiddle rail across large dash flat.
- Teak flybridge sole with black caulking
- L-shaped settee seating upholstered in upgraded and custom designed box-style Luxor Leather in blue and white.
- Two single Stidd seats at helm with powder-coated pedestals. Upholstered in Luxor Leather Ivory and Dark Blue piping(matches colors of flybridge cushions. Pedestals are powered fore and aft and manual up/down.
- Folding teak table at settee on fixed height polished stainless steel pedestal. Storage is provided in the large area below flybridge dash.
- Custom Hinckley refrigerator molded into flybridge dash
- Customize Venturi windscreen forward to deflect additional water and air.
- Full second helm station with JetStick II steering control, engine controls and gauges.
- Raymarine e165 multi-touch, widescreen chartplotter/sonar combo navigation display screen.
- Standard Horizon VHF full function microphone.
- Raymarine P70 autopilot remote control head.
- Aft-facing camera, floodlight for aft deck, radar, horn, satellite dome, VHF antenna mounted on custom composite mast.
- Spotlight on pilothouse brow, painted to match deck.
- Bimini with stainless steel frame and tension legs.
- 6 Man Winslow liferaft in hard valise on aft flybridge rooftop with sunbrella cover.
- Weather covers for flybridge seating, helm seating, and teak dash and helm areas.
- Varnished teak name boards on port and starboard side of flybridge
- Settee seating on port and starboard. Molded-in with easy access storage underneath. Cockpit cushions in upgraded and custom designed box-style Luxor Leather in blue and white.
- Custom gloss varnished teak table on fixed height stainless steel pedestal in port aft corner of cockpit. Table is sized so it can be stored in the cockpit seating. Table has storage cover.
- Refrigerator in starboard amenity forward.
- Icemaker and sink with hot and cold water in port amenity forward.
- Coaming doors port and starboard for easy boarding and foredeck access. Magnetic stainless-steel latches to secure in open position.
- Stainless steel flybridge ladder on starboard side.
- Cockpit shower with hot and cold water.
- Fender storage behind stb settee
- Custom “Hinckley Bopeep” boarding handle that has mounts on both port and starboard side decks.
- Full length stainless steel chafe strip across transom
- Walkthrough door at transom. Features magnetic stainless-steel latch to secure in open position.
- Ensign staff holder.
- Weather covers that easily snap on for all cockpit seating.
- Full cockpit mooring cover.
Pilothouse provides outstanding 360-degree visibility both at rest and underway.
- Forward windows are fixed.
- Large side windows open electrically.
- Curved glass aft enclosure opens easily to seamlessly connect pilothouse and cockpit.
- Built-in C-shaped settees port and starboard Kravet Sail Club, blue and white geometric pattern.
- Custom cherry salon dining table finished in high gloss has two tops, one a cocktail sized(smaller) and one larger for dining. The larger top fits over the smaller one and latches in place. Storage is provided in the forward starboard settee. Larger table-top features inlayed Tulipwood on perimeter. Tabler to sleeping berth with hi/low stainless steel table pedestal. Filler cushion and fitted sheets included.
- 32" TV on forward end of port side settee on electric riser.
- Varnish Cherry throughout with high gloss finish.
- Custom varnished Cherry vertical bulkheads forward port and starboard.
- Teak and Tulipwood sole with durable high gloss finish.
- Sunbrella rubber backed sole covers throughout.
- Varnished cherry handrail on pilothouse overhead.
- Skysol privacy shades on port and starboard side windows.
- Roman privacy blinds door of aft enclosure.
- Two Stidd seats with attached footrests at starboard helm. Electric powered adjustment--fore/aft/up/down for both seats.
- Steering wheel varnished with stainless steel spokes.
- Single recessed stainless steel cupholder on dash flat inboard of helm
- Stidd seat with attached footrest to port on passenger side with electric fore/aft/up/down controls.
- Custom chart locker to port between galley and passenger seat. Features the same angle of starboard helm dash making it easier to work with charts. Also has fiddles on all four edges. Additional 110v and 12v outlet in locker
- Outlets, USB charging and cupholders outboard of helm and passenger seating
Navigation and Electronics
Raymarine Electronics Package:
- (2) Raymarine e165 15.4-inch Hybrid Touch chartplotter navigation display with network feature sharing at flybridge
- (1) Raymarine e165 15.4-inch Hybrid Touch chartplotter/navigation display at flybridge helm.
- 4kw Raymarine HD Color open array radar
- Raymarine GPS antenna
- Raymarine P70 Rotary Knob Autopilot at helm station and flybridge
- Raymarine I70 multifunction instrument display at helm
- Standard Horizon VHF with RAM Mic at helm
- Standard Horizon RAM VHF Mic flybridge helm
- All antennas and radar are painted in Awlgrip to match the deck color.
- Aft facing Raymarine CAM100 camera mounted on mast and interfaced to Raymarine e165's.
- Raymarine CAM100 mounted at forward end of engine room and interfaced to Raymarine e165's.
- Nuvo integrated audio system with zone control touch screen displays. System integrates onboard satellite tv system, Sirius satellite radio, Samsung Blue-Ray player. Five pair speakers throughout, external speakers are waterproof.
- KVH M3 Trac Vision satellite system with DirectTV and receivers in pilothouse, master stateroom, and convertible lower salon.
- TV monitors, Samsung 46"in convertible lower salon, 32” LED monitor on electric lift in pilothouse, 26” LED recessed in bulkhead, master cabin.
- WIFI for wireless connection of cell phones, Ipads, etc. includes Wave Wifi wifi booster on mast to boost weak wifi signals. System included 4G cell modem with antenna. WIFI Booster and cell modem connected to marine broadband router.
Common features found on lower deck:
- Satin varnished cherry
- Teak and tulipwood soles in areas other than head and showers
- Varnished cherry trim rings with cloth over speakers
- All interior drawers on full extension BlumMotion full extension slides
- Varnished cherry cabin liner
- Countertops are upgraded to gloss varnished Cherry.
- Stainless steel sink with Grohe faucet.
- Two-drawer under-counter refrigeration.
- Hinckley insulated freezer accessed through galley countertop (configured to run as additional refrigerator if needed).
- Cooktop is Kenyon electric 2 burner with touch control.
- Opening port in cabin house side
- Additional custom storage, including below cabin sole, and below sink(has shelves and extra trash bin).
- Upgraded lighting above counters
- Customized galley steps are gloss varnished with two non-skid strips in each step. Storage is provided in steps. Cover for steps snaps in place.
- Satin-finished cherry
- Queen berth on centerline with ample locker, drawer and shelf storage underneath.
- Queen sized Handcrafted Mattress innerspring mattress
- Gas strut makes accessing storage below master berth easier.
- Custom shelves port and starboard forward of hanging lockers with extra outlet over shelving.
- Custom enlarged hanging lockers port and starboard for extra storage.
- 26” LED tv aft in bulkhead.
- Additional LED lighting throughout.
- Fixed portlights with cherry trim rings
- Additional storage in master cabin lower steps
Convertible lower salon/sleeping berth
- Convertible area across from galley makes interior feel significantly more open but can be closed off for use as private second cabin. L-shaped settee with storage cabinets outboard and large 46" LED Samsung TV mounted on forward bulkhead. Custom table functions both as a cocktail and dining table and converts into a double berth with filler cushions.
- Convertible area is closed off by double tambour door.
- Convertible table is gloss varnished cherry with cover
- Ample natural lighting provided by hull port and flush non-opening hatch above (with Skyscreen privacy blind)
- Additional power outlets.
- Additional LED lighting.
Guest and Master Heads
- Both heads feature upgraded gloss varnished cherry countertops
- Both heads shower dividers are full-plexiglass that help make the spaces feel larger.
- Both head soles are upgraded teak soles with black caulking. Shower soles are molded non-skid.
- Opening overhead hatch and opening ports in both heads
- Twin Volvo D13 800HP common rail diesel engines upgraded from standard 700 hp engines(port engine 855 hrs and stb engine 862 hrs March 2022) (Engines serviced fall 2021) (New stb raw water pump fall 2021)
- Upgraded 800 gallon fuel tank
- Twin Hamilton Jet Drive propulsion.(Jet service fall 2021 including new water seals)
- Generator--Onan 13.5 kilowatts. (768 hrs March 2022) Gen serviced fall 2021)
- Hinckley JetStick II joystick steering system with Heading Hold and Hover Lock at both flybridge and pilothouse helm stations.
- Remote handheld Palmstick for JetStick.
- ZF Transmissions with reverse gears enabling backflush operation.
- Sidepower hydraulic proportional bow thruster.
- Upgraded 7" color Volvo digital monitoring display at helm station with gray scale displays at flybridge
- Racor system for engines and generator with water sensors and pressure gauge
- Dual cylinder stainless steel trim tabs with controls at helm and flybridge.
- Alarms for low engine oil, high engine water temperature, high bilge level, fuel filter water detection and hydraulic oil pressure.
- Hydraulic windlass, with wired control at bow, and remote switches at pilothouse and flybridge helm stations.
- Electric lift for engine bay access.
- Automatic fire extinguisher system with automatic engine shutdown.
- Two Glendenning shore power cords with remote controls.
- Chilled water air conditioning system with reverse cycle heat with three independently controlled zones.
- Dometic Breathe Easy air purifiers for all air conditioning supply air vents to control odors and mold.
- Full boat water filtration system, 3M WV-B2 filtration system installed at freshwater pump.
- Hot and cold pressurized water system at galley, showers, heads and cockpit shower.
- 17-gallon stainless steel hot water tank, heated both electrically and engine heat transfer.
- Provisions made for future installation of watermaker.
- Two Vacuflush toilets with deck pump-out and overboard discharge.
- Two holding tanks; master head tank is 30 gallons and guest head tank is 33 gallons.
- Sump pumps with automatic float switches for showers and aircon condensate.
- Three Rule 3700-gph pumps with float switches.
- Whale emergency manual bilge pump.
- Four Lifeline 8D AGM house batteries.
- Two Lifeline 4D AGM start batteries with parallel switching.
- Heavy-duty battery switches for both port/starboard engine starting.
- Mastervolt inverter/charger 4000 Watt.
- 60A battery charger for starting bank
- Multiple addition 12 VDC and 110 VAC outlets throughout
- Upgraded lighting and lighting fixtures.
- Custom LED Coast Guard approved running and masthead navigation lights.
- Danforth 5" compass.
- Dual Kahlenberg 12V air horn.
- Docking lines.
- 6 Man Winslow liferaft in valise on aft flybridge rooftop
- 3 LED Ocean LED3010 underwater lights at transom
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.