Azimut 55S is one of the most successful and cutting edge sports models from Azimut Yachts.
What has made this yacht one of the most wanted and best-of-class on the market – is her ingenious and very comfortable layout of the lower and main decks, excellent maneuverability at low speed and handling at maximum speed - due to the unique on the market three IPS propulsion system, her spacious aft garage and gorgeous beach club on the turning swimming platform.
Azimut 55S M/Y "SOFYA", fitted with an extended range of options, ever since her purchase has been owned by a single owner and operated privately in the interests of his family. On board, or to be more precise, in the garage, one will find an essential piece of any sports yacht – the all new "fresh" jet-tender Williams 325 (100 h p), which allows not only to reach the shore or shallow water, but also to use the tender as a tow boat for water skis and toys. To those appealing advantages one can also add low engine hours (approx. 450 m/h), a transparent history of maintenance and finally a refit of the cabin in its authentic materials in winter/spring 2020 - here you are facing one of the best possible alternatives of Azimut 55S ever present on the yacht market!
The yacht is available for visit by prior arrangement in Porto Montenegro, Tivat, Montenegro.
Do not miss out on the chance of best price offer on the market!
- Jet Tender Williams 325 in garage
- Generator Onan 17,5kW 50HZ
- Electric mooring winches in cockpit
- Shore water plug
- Air Conditioning BTU 72.000
- Miele appliances with microwave combo and cooktop
- Raymarine Gold Package: chartplotter 2 x Raymarine E165, autopilot Raymarine p70R, i70, Raystar 130 GPS, Raymarine VCM100 voltage converter module, Open Array 48" HD Color radar, VHF Ray260, SMART DST800 transducter in hull (depth / speed / temperature), 4 x CCM-116, MCU-100
- Chaincounter control at main helm
- Two side boarding gates in cockpit
- Auto Dynamic trim Volvo Interceptor
- Tender hauling-launching system
- Watermaker predisposition
- nr. 2 chairs in cockpit
- Bow thruster
- Sunroof with glass panels
- Sunbathing cushions on bow
- Electric shade for salon sunroof
- Washer-dryer combo unit
- Co-pilot seat at main helm
- Hi-lo system with TV in salon
- Electric awning for aft cockpit
- Cockpit cabinet with BBQ, refrigerator and trash compartment
- Interior and exterior LED lighting
- Teak deck on swim platform
- Teak on garage door/ second swim platform
- Under water lights (nr.2)
- Floodlights installed on aft flybridge
- Teak on side decks
- Hydraulic gangway
- Mosquito screens
- Safe in master bedroom
- Wooden floor in salon and dining area
- Automatic identification system Raymarine AIS 650
- 2 cockpit chairs
- Cockpit table with electric system Hi Lo and sunbathing cushions