Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Merry Fisher 895|
|Location||Swanwick, Hampshire, United Kingdom|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Propeller Material||Stainless Steel|
|Engine usage (hours)||101|
2018 Merry Fisher 895
This is a fantastic example of the hugely successful 895 and comes to the market in superb condition inside and out. Lightly used and just 101 hours on the engine.
Single 300HP Yamaha with full service history and the balance of five years engine warranty.
Excellent specification including bow thruster, diesel cabin heating, teak cockpit, full aft closing kit and a very nice Raymarine Electronics package.
Ashore at Swanwick Marina and available for viewing 7 days a week.
- Model: Jeanneau Merry Fisher 895
- Year: 2018 model year 2017 build
- Builder: Jeanneau
- Designer: Centkowski & Denert Design
- Engines: Yamaha F300BETU with electronic controls
- Location: Swanwick Marina
- LOA: 29 ft 9 in / 9.07m
- Beam: 9 ft 9 in / 2.98m
- Draft engine up: 2 ft 0 in / 0.63m
- Weight ex engine: 3060
- Yamaha F300BETU 300hp four stroke outboard motor
- Electronic throttle controls
- Balance of manufacturers warranties
- Fuel capacity: 600 litres
- Water capacity: 160 litres
- Bow thruster
- Electric windlass
- Webasto diesel cabin heating
- U-shaped cockpit seating
- Full aft closing kit
- 240v shore power with charger and sockets
- UK sockets
- Removable cockpit carpets
- Trim tabs
- Pressurised hot and cold water
- FUSION stereo system with speakers
- Wheelhouse curtains
- Electric and manual bilge pumps
- 12v Fridge
- Cockpit shower
- Forward sundeck with lifting backrest
- Anchor with chain & warp
- Warps and fenders
- Raymarine i40 Bidata, log, speed
- Raymarine Ray52 integrated GPS
- Raymarine Axiom Pro 9 real vision chart plotter c/w charts,fishfinder & sounder
- Raymarine RV-100 real vision 30 transom mount transducer
- Steering compass
- Navigation lights
This 895 is in really good condition having been lightly cruised in and around the Solent areas, most recently out of Port Solent.
The owners added Webasto cabin heating to the boat when they purchased her and report just how comfortable this makes the boat for using all year round. Having thoroughly enjoyed their time with the boat they have now decided to put her with us for sale to free up some time to pursue other interests.
Whoever the lucky next owners are will be taking on a boat which has been very well cared for and lightly used. She presents superbly inside and out and benefits from a very nice specification as the details show.
Last antifouled and serviced June 2019. Early viewing advised.
Directions to Sea Ventures Swanwick
By Car from M27 coming from the West:
- Leave M27 at junction 8, and turn right at the roundabout at the bottom of the slip road, signposted Hamble A3024
- At the next (Tesco) roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A27/Providence Hill
- Continue for about 1.0 mile then turn right into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights.
By Car from M27 coming from the East:
- Leave M27 at junction 9, and turn left at the roundabout at end of slip road
- Turn right at next roundabout, signposted Hamble A27
- Continue along A27 for about 3 miles, turn left into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights. Sea Ventures are in an office overlooking the marina
Nearest station is Bursledon on the Southampton – Portsmouth line
Nearest mainline is Southampton Airport on the main London – Southampton line
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
It is not guaranteed that the safety gear listed on the specification comes within the manufacturer's safety guidelines i.e. expiry dates and servicing and is therefore sold as is.