Presented For Sale By:
|Tax Status||Tax Not Paid|
|Length at Water Line||23.6 m|
|Max Draft||1.27 m|
|Min. Draft||1.27 m|
|Max Bridge Clearance||8.95 m|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Type||5 Blade|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Propeller Type||5 Blade|
|Maximum Speed||17 kn|
|Cruising Speed||11 kn|
|Fuel Tanks||8500 litres|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1500 litres|
|Holding Tanks||6 x 73 litres|
Simpson Marine is pleased to offer this stunning Lagoon Seventy 8 offers vast deck space and a lavish interior fit out. Directly connected to the cockpit and the saloon, the fore deck merges into the interior with seamless ease.
From the flybridge, where helm station and lounging space rub shoulders, visibility is sensational. Ventilated by an electrically opening hardtop, its lines are drawn in the form of a gullwing a few metres above the sea.
This four cabin owners version has an unrivaled master cabin with a walk-in wardrobe and isolated en-suite. Both nimble for coastal navigation and sturdy for blue water cruising, this Category A Lagoon Seventy 8 has a phenomenally impressive range of 4,000 miles for voyaging around the world.
This Patrick le Quément exterior design blend with the Nauta Design interior to give a stunning and versatile flagship from CNB Lagoon.
Travel the world in safety and comfort with family and friends on the Seventy 8.
Contact the Simpson Marine team for your private viewing today.
The Lagoon Seventy 8
Simpson Marine is pleased to offer this SEVENTY 8, the CNB Lagoon flagship is over 24 metres in length, designed by the great names of naval architecture, VPLP, Patrick Le Quément and Nauta Design, thus signals entrance into a Motor Yacht world in which luxury and comfort are the watchwords. Her silhouette, with timeless elegance, and the harmonious lines of her coach roof go hand in hand with large volumes to create a universe free of compromise, in which space is true luxury.
ON DECK: WELLBEING AND COMFORT UNDER WAY
- The ergonomic helming station with a seat to starboard enables enjoyment of the experience of navigating the vessel while admiring the immensity of the ocean.
- A 322 sq ft forward deck area, a positive dancefloor, offering unrivalled space for relaxation and freedom.
- An aft cockpit, with a view over the open sea, with a lounging space to port, a large aft seat as well as a dining table.
- A hydraulic submersible tender lift platform, linking the two transom skirts and affording an exceptional bathing deck for lifting and launching your tender. A great solution for diving entry and exit.
- Connected spaces that become one, like a "walk around" inviting you to explore this grand Motor Yacht.
BELOW DECKS: A FOR A LUXURIOUS AND HARMONIOUS WORLD
- Well-balanced finishes, refined interior panelling and the meticulous choice of materials by Nauta Design create a timeless elegance.
- A huge saloon equipped with contemporary furniture, complemented by large windows and exceptional headroom, provides an unrivalled panoramic view and a feeling of being at one with your surroundings.
- Exceptional communication between interior and exterior: among the large panoramic windows, the central one is a door, thus providing perfect ventilation of the saloon but also the cockpit, while providing communication with the forward cockpit.
- A real owner’s suite, independent of the rest of the vessel for complete privacy!
- Large hull windows with integral portholes for the cabins enable admission of exceptional natural light and provide a magnificent view outside. Immerse yourself in the views.
- Luxurious and spacious guest cabins, each fitted with an island bed, ample storage spaces and complemented by a private bathroom in each.
- Crew cabins in the forward hulls for greater comfort and space, available with the aft galley option.
- Endurance and performance: undertaking bluewater cruises with total peace of mind, safety and comfort
- Large fuel tanks with a total capacity of 2,245 US.gal giving a range of up to 4,000 nautical miles.
- Fresh water capacity of 396 US.gal.
Layout version & Finishing
Crew cabin and Forward galley
- Owner 4 cabins - 4 Heads
- Forward owner area : Hydraulic opening hull door (Teak terrace plus swim ladder)
Bow Compartment layout
- Portside with access door from the crew area (1 bunk) (Forward galley only)
- Portside additional bunk
- Grey Oak (Grey oak brushed and open grain varnish - Wenge Floor - Marble
Upholstery & Carpet
Upholstery Ambiance In and Out - Fusion
- Hydraulic aft platform (1 folding side) with remote
- 2 aft mooring capstans with protecting lid
- Boarding ladder
- 2nd swim ladder with 2nd Hot/Cold Cockpit shower
- Starboard transom removable shower column (Carbon & Stainless steel_
- Kit of covers (Steering wheels, Nav stations, Cockpit tables, Windlass)
Aft & Forward cockpit
Aft cockpit equipment (Standard: Fridge 65Litres and storage)
- Ice maker
- Built-in electric grill
- Exterior Cushions with Protection covers (Aft & Forward Cockpit)
Flybridge (Standard: Nav Stations plus Central & Starboard Cabinet)
- Flybridge composite bimini with electrical sliding top light & curtains
- Flybridge floor in teak
- 2 Spot lights in Aft beam
- 8 Blue LED underwater lights
Gelcoat & Paint
Hull coloured gelcoat and Bulwark
Engine & Helmstation
- 2 x Volvo Penta D11 - 510HP
- Extra for electronic engine throttles at chart table with electronic interface
- Double diesel filters with alarm
- Rope cutters on the propeller shafts
- Electrical bow thruster on starboard side with dedicated battery bank (Side power 340Kgf)
- Extra for genset upgrade - ONAN 27 Kva 1500rpm 220V/50Hz + COCOON + fuel transfer pump
- 2nd genset - Onan 19Kva 1500rpm 220V/50Hz + COCOON + Fuel transfer pump
- Pack 2 chargerss 220V 100 Amp (1 charger 100Amp in standard)
- Pack of 3 inverters 24/220V 5000 VA (1 inverter 2000 V in standard)
- Yacht management monitoring system on B&G displays
- Watermaker 280L/H Sea recovery Aquamatic 220V
- Reverse cycle chilled water air conditioning 180,000BTU with electrical glendinning reel for shorepower cable (Upgrade GE 27Kva required)
- Reverse cycle chilled water air conditioning port bow compartment
- Saloon Equipment (Fridge 80L, ice maker, wine cooler for 22 bottles)
Crew area equipment
- Additional freezer under the floor (92 litres)
- Dishwasher - Miele
- Washer / dryer - Miele 8kg / 5kg (forward galley)
- Microwave oven and grill - Miele
- Sink waste disposal
- Freshwater purifier in the galley
Hi-Fi & Electronic
- SIMRAD navigation pack (VHF+Radar+AIS included in the pacl) - 2 navigation charts included (Rest of the world card)
- SIMRAD 12" Display in crew area (pack SIMRAD needed)
- SIMRAD Rudder joystick at nav station (pack SIMRAD needed)
- SIMRAD autopilot remote (pack SIMRAD needed)
- SIMRAD Forward scan sounder (pack SIMRAD needed)
- SIMRAD Fish finder digital sounder (pack SIMRAD needed)
- SIMRAD cameras (x2) under flybridge (pack SIMRAD needed)
Hifi & Video (ATOLL)
- Saloon, forward and aft Cockpit, Flybridge (saloon : 4 loudspeaker + 1 subwoffer , aft Cockpit - forward Cockpit -Flybridge : 2 loudspeakers each)
- HIFI sound system MEDIA CENTER & TV 55" RETRACTABLE CEILING TV 55" & DLNA NETWORK
VIP Cabins & crew area (2 loudspeakers)
- HIFI sound system & TV 32' with electrical lift (Unit ) Portside middle cabin (forward galley version)
- HIFI sound system & TV 32" (Unit) : Starboard aft guest cabin / Portside aft guest cabin
Owner's cabin (2 loudspeaker & subwoofer)
- HIFI sound system & TV 40' with electrical lift (Unit ) Forward portside VIP cabin / Forward starboard guest cabin (according to the version)
Delivery & Leisure Equipment
- launched, rigged, antifouling (Dock lines, 10 inflatable fenders, anchor set with chain and Anchor 75kg
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.