Presented For Sale By:
|Model||255 Open ID|
|Location||Highland Park, Illinois, United States|
|Tax Status||Tax Not Applicable|
|Dry Weight||3800 lb|
|Max Bridge Clearance||2.49 m|
|Engine usage (hours)||48|
|Engine usage (hours)||48|
|Fuel Tanks||56 gal|
Reason for selling is "Doesn't use it enough.".
This Scarab has been on the market for more than 30 days (Jun 14th). If you are thinking of making an offer, submit it today and let's make a deal!
2018 SCARAB 255 OPEN ID TWIN ENGINE JET BOAT WITH LOW HOURS!
Very nice low-hour Center Console twin Jet Scarab!
Scarab's flagship the 255 Open ID is a versatile center console with twin jet propulsion, whether spending the day fishing, towing skiers or relaxing with friends at your favorite sandbar, this one can do it all. The open ID has the space and storage for a great day on the water with seating for up to 13 people. You'll appreciate the flexibility of the "tail gate" design that opens up to become a huge swim platform.
The bow hasn't been overlooked either with plenty of seating, a built-in cooler, and a retractable beach ladder.
It doesn't matter how you choose to spend your day on the water this Scarab has the style, performance and comfort that make for a great day.
It won't last long, get your offer in today!
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Sea Ray, Wellcraft, and Fountain vessels for sale. If you're in the Chicago, Aurora, Proviso, or Joliet areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other jet boat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
This 2018 Scarab Open ID appears in great condition with very low hours running time. Everything is in working order and ready for the new owner to hit the water. The trailer looks great and is ready to go as well. There is a small blemish on the Port side (pictured) from a light impact while docked.
- Porta-potty (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Locker (Included)
- Beach Ladder (bow Ladder) (Included)
- Bench Seat (Included)
- Beverage Holders (Included)
- Bow Seating (Included)
- Center Console W/storage (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cleats - Pop-up (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Cover - Full Boat (Included)
- Helm Light (Included)
- Rocket Launchers (Included)
- Ski Locker (Included)
- Ski Tow Eyes (Included)
- Snap-on Cushions (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- T-bag (Included)
- Transom Seating (Included)
- T-top (Included)
- Windscreen (Included)
- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)- Battery Switch (Included)
- Bluetooth (Included)
- Cockpit Accent Lighting (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Docking Lights (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Iphone AUX Plug-in (Included)
- SIRIUS/XM Ready (Included)
- Speedometer (Included)
- Stereo (Kicker)
- Tachometer (Included)
- USB Port (Included)
- Bilge Pump (Included)- Fuel Injected (Included)
- Number Of Eng Cylinders (4 Each)
- Throttle/shift: Elec (Included)
- Covers - Display (Included)- Navigation Lights (Included)
- Engine Kill Switch (Included)- Grab Bars (Included)
- Horn (Included)
- Owner's Manual (Included)