Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Fishin' Barge 24 DLX|
|Location||Granbury, Texas, United States|
|Length on Deck||7.34 m|
|Dry Weight||2095 lb|
|Engine Model||150 EFI|
|Engine usage (hours)||39|
|Fuel Tanks||32 gal|
2018 Sun Tracker Fishing Barge 22 DLX - 2018 Mercury 150 EFI w/ 39hrs - Tracker Tandem Axle Trailer - Boat Cover - Bimini Top - Radio w/ Speakers - Livewell - Table
All used boats motors and trailers are sold AS IS, No Warranty.
Compression/ Diagnostics have been performed and recorded and are available for customer review.
All services completed if needed. Include: Engine oil, oil filter, fuel filter, gear lube, water pump impeller/seawater pump, starting battery, boat navigation lights, trailer lights and trailer bearings.
Boat, motor and/or trailer may need minor work or repairs. Any and all issues on boat, motor and trailer found are documented upon inspection.
More room. More fishing. More fun with family and friends. As our biggest two-log fishing pontoon boat, the FISHIN’ BARGE® 24 DLX invites you and 11 others to come out and experience everything a true fishing pontoon boat has to offer, including dual livewells, four fishing chairs (two fore, two aft) and rod stowage (including a lockable compartment).
It’s more than just for fishing, though. With comfortable lounge seating, a sundeck and our new QuickLift™ Bimini top system, the FISHIN’ BARGE 24 DLX also functions as an all out comfort vehicle for relaxing and fun in the sun.
- Industry-leading 10+LIFE™ warranty
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter multichambered pontoon logs
- Built-in Rail-Lock™ system for optional mooring cover
- Fore & aft fishing positions w/NEW fold-down fishing chairs (4 total) & rod & drink holders
- 12-gal. (45.42 L) aerated bow livewell & 16-gal. (60.57 L) aerated aft livewell
- 9' (2.74 m) Bimini top w/QuickLift™ deployment system & storage pockets
- Easy-to-clean flooring throughout
- Console w/cooler storage space & stereo w/Bluetooth® & USB input
- Aft L-lounge w/NEW upholstery, underseat storage (including lockable dry compartment), movable drink holder, base for removable table & padded sundeck w/storage below
- Aft boarding platform w/fold-down ladder
- Length:26' 2"
- Deck length: 24' 1"
- Deck width: 102"
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel capacity: 32.1 gal.
- Pontoon log length: 24' 4"
- Pontoon log diameter: 24"
- Pontoon log material: 0.08 5052 marine alloy
- Max. person capacity: 12 persons
- Max. person weight: 1700 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 2400 lbs.
- Interior depth: 24"
- Average weight: 2095 lbs.
- Average package weight: 4171 lbs.
- Package height: 8' 11"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 33' 6"
- Storage length: 32' 2"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 10+LIFE™ warranty
- NMMA® certified
- 9' (2.74 m) color-keyed Bimini top w/LED courtesy lights & protective boot
- Exclusive QuickLift™ Bimini top deployment system, allowing 1 person to effortlessly extend the canopy alone
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- Adjustable nylon pull-tight Bimini straps for quick adjustment & reduced vibration
- Dual-latching gates w/finger guards & heavy-duty hinges that open inward
- Gate stops/holders to keep gates secure in open position
- Navigation lights
- 4 mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Deluxe soft-touch sport steering wheel
- 4:2 ratio no-feedback steering for responsive, easy turning
- Wraparound sport console shroud & tinted, removable windscreen
- Below-console cooler/storage space w/door & integrated map pouch
- Convertible small items tray w/drink holders accepts optional flush-mount fishfinder
- Built-in footrest w/non-skid pad
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 & USB ports & 2 directional speakers
- NEW tachometer, trim meter/speedometer & fuel & hour gauges
- Lighted rocker switches
- Ergonomically positioned Mercury® binnacle control box
- 12V outlet
Construction & Exterior
- Heavy-duty bow U-channel reinforcement behind deck trim
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter high-buoyancy multichambered pontoons w/wave deflectors & internal bracing for additional strength
- 1-piece full-length M-bracket deck supports
- Rail-Lock™ system for mounting NEW optional snapless, trailerable mooring cover w/removable bow extension
- Protective exoskeleton rail & panel system for durability & a quieter ride
- High-sheen fence finish for long-lasting good looks
- 1-1/4" (3.18 cm), .090" walls (.23 cm) anodized aluminum fence rails w/decorative styling
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/polished aft corner covers
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners
- 7-ply pressure-treated 3/4" (1.91 cm) deck w/Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Box-beam all-aluminum transom for strength & longevity
- Rear boarding platform
- Black or NEW Red Ruby fence color
- Easy-access marine-grade automotive-style fuse panel
- Protective abrasion-resistant wire wrap
- Water-resistant connectors
- Interior courtesy lighting
- 12V outlet
- Port bow rotomolded box w/livewell, ruler & drink holders
- Starboard bow rotomolded box w/storage, ruler & drink holders
- Clam-shell fishing chairs constructed w/all-composite seat frames w/heavy-duty 2-3/8" (6 cm) diameter pedestals
- Bow & aft fishing positions w/4 removable folding fishing chairs
- Forward-console couch w/NEW Stow More™ system & underseat storage
- Aft L-lounge w/NEW Stow More™ system, underseat storage & lockable storage compartment
- NEW rear-facing tackle storage in aft L-lounge
- Adjustable helm bucket seat w/swivel & folding arms
- NEW pop-up changing room in lounge arm
- Fore & aft vertical rod holders
- Molded starboard aft lockable rod box for rods to 7' 6" (2.29 m)
- Fishing friendly, easy-clean flooring throughout
- Marine-grade, UV-resistant, top-coated upholstery w/26-oz. (.74 kg) base material & multiple densities of foam
- Movable drink holder/armrest
- Removable table w/molded-in drink holders w/2 pedestal base locations
- 31" (78.74 cm) port wheelchair-access gate
- 4-step folding boarding ladder w/grab rails
- Bow port rotomolded 12-gal. (45.42 L) aerated livewell w/shutoff valve & composite lid w/ruler
- Aft port 16-gal. (60.57 L) aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket & shutoff valve
- Performance enhancing extended motor pod
- Factory-matched aluminum propeller
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.