Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Location||Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States|
|Min. Draft||0.36 m|
|Deadrise at Transom||16°|
|Dry Weight||3300 lb|
|Max Bridge Clearance||1.75 m|
|Engine Model||WHITE XL V8 AMS|
|Fuel Tanks||90 gal|
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|
|Hull Warranty||10 years|
The 240 Dauntless is an accomplished “multitasker,” ready for action, whatever your plan. Numerous options, accessories and packages, along with ample space onboard, allow you to best customize your Whaler to fit your needs. Each day on the water is perfect, no matter the agenda.
- Flip-up backrests make the bow a popular spot.
- Under-seat storage in the bow holds fishing equipment securely.
- Additional rod holders on the optional T-top keep rods both safe and handy.
- Optional bow table invites entertaining and stows in a dedicated compartment when not in use.
- Popular All-Activity Tower(TM) option includes storage racks, a poling platform and more.
- Available reversible pilot seat with livewell, raw-water washdown and stainless-steel rod holders, delivers big angling capability.
- Optional Fusion stereo.
SPLIT BOW RAIL
REVERSIBLE PILOT SEAT W/STORAGE
PORTABLE HEAD W/PUMP OUT
ELECTRIC TRIM TABS W/INDICATOR
RAW WATER WASHDOWN
STORAGE W/CONSOLE COVER
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
Deck / Cockpit
- 21" interior freeboard
- 8" cleats – bow (2), stern (2), spring line (2)
- Bow rail – welded stainless steel
- Casting platform – full-width aft
- Drink holders – forward (2)
- Garboard drain plug
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Lifting eyes – bow and stern
- Rod holders – stern deck-mounted stainless steel (4)
- Self-bailing cockpit sole
- Side rails – aft welded stainless steel
- Swim platform with telescoping ladder
- Trolling motor flat at bow
- Acrylic access door with stainless steel latch
- Acrylic windshield
- Analog instrumentation and electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection
- Console face gray gelcoat
- Drink holders (2)
- Electronics mounting surface
- Fire extinguisher pocket
- Grab rail – welded stainless steel
- Grab rail at front of console
- Interior light
- Livewell – insulated with blue interior and lid on front of console
- Portable head in console
- Rod holders – console-mounted stainless steel (6)
- Stainless steel opening port light with screen
- Steering wheel with urethane grip – stainless steel
- Bow cushion
- Forward console seat
- Forward port and starboard seats with folding backrests
- Reversible pilot seat with locking backrest and slide-out carry-on cooler (54 qt)
- Stern seat with folding backrest and elevating seat base
- Bow anchor locker with overboard drain and stainless steel gas shock
- Lockable bow storage under forward starboard seat with overboard drain and stainless steel gas shock
- Lockable console storage
- Lockable rod storage under forward seating with overboard drain and stainless steel gas shock
- Storage in reversible pilot seat base
- Storage under aft seat
- Automatic bilge pump
- Dual battery boxes and switch and dual battery wiring
- Electric horn
- Engine fuel/water separator
- Fuel tank (90 gallons)
- Navigation lights
- Propeller – stainless steel
- SmartCraft deluxe gauge package
- Tilt steering
Additional Mercury options available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.