Presented For Sale By:
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|Max Draft||0.6 m|
|Min. Draft||0.61 m|
|Deadrise at Transom||23°|
|Dry Weight||6577.09 kg|
|Max Bridge Clearance||2.74 m|
|Maximum Speed||55 uom.km/h|
|Cruising Speed||38 uom.km/h|
|Fuel Tanks||1684.51 litres|
|Fresh Water Tanks||227.12 litres|
|Holding Tanks||37.85 litres|
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|
BOSTON WHALER 380 OUTRAGE Year 2019
The used Boston Whaler 380 Outrage is ideal for offshore fishing as well as an entertaining yacht. The bow is roomy and features expansive seating and storage. The cockpit has an aft-facing couch with a removable table and optional summer kitchen. Compare the used Boston Whaler 380 Outrage with all used Boston Whaler Boats for Sale and you will instantly understand why the 380 Outrage is one of the best vessels on the open water.
AIS (Raymarine Identification), 650 transceiver,
Active trim system,
Raymarine CHIRP sonar,
Raymarine CHIRP Downvision Sonar,
Engine washing system with fresh water (automatic),
Electronics package Raymarine GS 165 (15.4 inch touchscreen display
eco / GPS / Plotter, 1000w thru-hull transducer, VHF Ray 260E)
Additional gs165 display,
4 kw open array Radar
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
Stainless steel Anchor,
Chain instead of the rope for winch anchor,
Bow table with electric movement, complete with cushion and cover.
Aft cockpit tables (2),
Bow sun awning,
Electric awning aft,
Aft 12v sockets (2) for sinkers,
Summer kitchen on leaning post (electric grill, fresh water sink,
side refrigerator, electric hob, drawers, etc.)
Additional refrigerator on leaning post,
Folding bench in the cockpit on the right,
Air conditioning on the bridge,
Cover sheet set,
Hard Top side closures,
Cover for complete closure at mooring
Descrizioni fornite dal cantiere
The 380 Outrage® delivers a full-spectrum, pinnacle experience, performing beautifully as an offshore fishing platform, an entertaining vessel, a yacht tender or all of the above. The roomy, notched bow features expansive seating and storage, while the cockpit includes a new aft-facing couch with optional removable table and an optional Summer Kitchen, perfect for entertaining friends and family. Boston Whaler’s precision-engineered hull and triple Mercury® engines work together to provide remarkable efficiency, reliability and smooth, predictable handling.
- Optional Whaler Watch technology provides remote connectivity by monitoring systems and vessel position via satellite, ensuring 24/7 security even while away.
- Choose optional Joystick Piloting for effortless docking and seamless command.
- Amenities for serious fishing include a 60-gallon transom livewell, a converting leaning post and ample strategically placed rod holders.
- Cavernous “garage” storage beneath the bow lounge accommodates dive tanks, life jackets and more.
- Air-conditioned helm deck boasts seating for the captain and two companions with bolsters and fold-down arm rests.
- Fully integrated hardtop offers protection from the elements.
- Dual widescreen helm displays feature state-of-the-art Raymarine® navigational technology and offer full control of the stereo as well as the Mercury propulsion system.
- Spacious air-conditioned cabin features a fully enclosed head for added comfort and privacy.
- Deluxe Leaning Post provides a second livewell for serious sportfishing, or choose the optional Summer Kitchen to gain a grill.
- Available with Seakeeper gyro-stabilizing system.
7 inch Display Vessel View, fuel filters, electro-hydraulic steering,
livewell aft, Kohler gasoline generator,
Tectonic silver side color,
3 x 350 Mercury Verado with Joystick Piloting (white color)
Please note: For exact details on model availability and standard package equipment please contact your local, authorized dealer. The boat model information, specifications and images listed may not accurately reflect the most current design.
La Società pubblica i dettagli di questa imbarcazione in buona fede e non può pertanto avvallare o garantire l'esattezza di tale informazione.