Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Crestliner 2000 BAY|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Deadrise at Transom||12°|
|Dry Weight||1610 lb|
|Engine Make||Mercury Marine®|
|Engine Model||115 ELPT PRO XS|
|Fuel Tanks||32 gal|
Stock: # B4702
2019 Crestliner 2000 Bay
Boat: Crestliner 2000 BAY 115HP
Engine: Mercury Marine® 115ELPT PRO XS 4S
INTER-COASTAL VERSATILITY IN ACTION
The Crestliner 2000 Bay is designed to take on the water day-in and day-out. This center console aluminum fishing boat offers ample space and stability to drop a line on any intercoastal water. And thanks to the legendary all-welded aluminum hull, reverse sheer bow and unique angled transom that increases handling, performance and stability is always apparent.
The 2000 Bay includes a new fiberglass center console with space for top mount electronics, an instrument panel, drink holders, a grab handle and a windscreen for your comfort and protection. It also includes extra rod storage with six vertical rod holders to supplement lockable bow rod and gear storage that holds rods that are up to 8’6” long. With a 23-gallon aerated livewell on the bow and 22-gallon aerated livewell on the stern, you’ll be set from the beginning to the end of your day. The Bay features multiple comfortable seating options and a cushioned leaning post so 5 other people can share in the adventure. It’s time to leave the shore behind.
Features may include:
FIBERGLASS CENTER CONSOLE
- This high-end center fiberglass console gives you a premium command center with everything you need: 12V power outlet, space for 7” in-dash electronics, 6 vertical rod holders, a windscreen, instrument panel, a forward facing seat with livewell and more. (1800 shown).
FRONT CONSOLE SEAT
- Take on the water in comfort with this forward facing seat. A 48qt cooler is covered by a plush SeaDek cushion and backrest to provide maximum relaxation for you and maximum storage for anything you bring
- Leaning post with fold down foot rest allows you to remain comfortable while navigating big waters.
BOW DECK WITH DELUXE FISHING SEAT
- Spacious bow deck gives you ample room for fishing and throwing a cast net.
BOW ROD & GEAR STORAGE
- Locking port and starboard storage stow gear or rods up to 8'6". Also includes locking center storage for gear.
18-GALLON BOW LIVEWELL
- Bow includes a 18-gallon aerated livewell with bait bucket.
STERN JUMP SEATS
- Stern jump seats with storage below add room for additional passengers.
21-GALLON STERN LIVEWELL
- 21-gallon stern livewell right where you need it, when you need it.
REVERSE SHEER BOW
- Reverse sheer bow gives the boat a sleek look as well as enhanced running visibility.
- Angled transom with 5" setback to increase performance and handling in any water.
- No-feedback steering
- Console, center fiberglass w/instrument panel, drink holder, 12V power outlet, space for top mount electronics, stainless steel grab handle, windscreen, 6 vertical rod holders and forward facing cooler seat w/SeaDek cushion & backrest
- Fuel, Speedometer, tachometer & trim gauges
- Steering wheel, stainless steel
- Aluminum floor, flat
- Storage compartment, locking (center, bow)
- Storage compartment, under jump seats (port & starboard, stern)
- Storage compartment, battery (stern)
- Trolling motor battery storage, w/2 doors (in console)
- Drink holder (3)
- Rod rack, vertical (console) (holds 6 rods)
- Rod storage, locking (port & starboard, bow) ( each holds 4 @ 8'6" capacity)
- Tilt Steering
- Flip Up Cleats
- Factory Trailer Credit
- Auto Bilge Pump
- Welded Transducer Bracket
- SALTWATER PKG