Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||Merry Fisher 795|
|Location||Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom|
|Tax Status||Tax Paid|
|Max Draft||2.81 m|
|Min. Draft||0.5 m|
|Engine Model||F175 CETX|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Propeller Material||Stainless Steel|
|Fuel Tanks||1 x 280 litres (Plastic)|
|Fresh Water Tanks||1 x 100 litres (Plastic)|
|Holding Tanks||1 (Plastic)|
New 2019 Jeanneau Merry Fisher 795 - Yamaha F175 - In Stock Now
The Merry Fisher 795 adopts a dynamic and rewarding design, both inside and out. All the innovations of the recent Merry Fisher 695 can be found onboard, plus many more!
With a lot of light, the Merry Fisher 795 combines a new dynamic profile with a large number of innovations to improve on-board comfort and to ensure that it remains the market reference.
Designed with family cruising in mind, the Merry Fisher 795 features a large aft cockpit with plenty of seating arranged in a sociable U-shape with a large central table. Inside the sliding doors there is a wide and accessible walkway down the centre, a dinette with seating for four to the portside and the well-appointed galley to the starboard side.
The helm is well designed with lots of space for the array of electronics and control. The steering is hydraulic and the engine controls are electronic, for simple operation. Included is a 7" Garmin touchscreen GPS chartplotter and fishfinder, and a Garmin VHF radio with DSC and AIS. To hand are the bow thruster controls, engine display and all other control switches.
In the bow is a good sized heads compartment with a door, sea toilet and sink, forward is a double berth.
MERRY FISHER 795: THE MOST CHIC WEEKENDER
We have stock of the Jeanneau Merry Fisher 795 commissioned and ready for immediate delivery.
This particular model boasts a fantastic specification with nearly every optional extra included:
* Jeanneau Merry Fisher 795
* Yamaha F175 CETX - electronic controls
* Digital 6YC Yamaha engine information display in colour
* Yamaha digital "drive-by-wire" electronic engine controls
* Premiere pack - Wheelhouse sliding hatch, aft cockpit bench cushions, 2nd windscreen wiper, screen wash, sliding window at the portside, cockpit shower
* Garmin electronics pack - Garmin echomap 72cv with transducer
* Fusion audio pack - Fusion RA70N with bluetooth
* Electric anchor windlass
* U-shaped cockpit saloon seating with table and sundeck conversion
* Swim platforms with teak inserts
* Bow thruster with additional battery
* Shore power with battery charger and shore power lead
* Luxury galley with black worktop, gas hob and gas locker
* Fridge with additional battery
* Marine toilet with holding tank
* Mooring kit
* Anchoring kit
Total retail price - £73,387
Stock boat offer price - £62,950 including VAT
Being a 2019 boat, this boat will benefit from the new Jeanneau warranty scheme:
* 7 year structural warranty
* 5 year gelcoat blister warranty
* 3 year general warranty
* Available for delivery immediately.
* National or international delivery available. We are specialists in moving boats to the Mediterranean and other parts of Europe - quotes available on request.
* SGB Finance available - quotes available on request.
* Trade in available - valuations on request.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.