Presented For Sale By:
Presented For Sale By:
|Model||1800 Tyee Sport|
|Location||Norwich, Connecticut, United States|
|Dry Weight||1400 lb|
|Engine Model||150 Pro XS|
|Fuel Tanks||31 gal|
2019 Lund 1800 Tyee Sport
- 2019 Lund 1800 Tyee - LBBJG327A919
- 2019 Mercury 150 Pro XS - 2B611110
- 2019 Shoreland'r - 1MDAJAU17KA672034
PLEASE ASK US ABOUT THE AVAILABILITY OF ZERO MONEY DOWN FINANCING!!!
INCLUDED OPTIONS IN THIS BOAT:
- AIRRIDE UPGRADE 3 PRO RIDE SEATS
- BUNK TRAILER GALVANIZED
- HYDRAULIC STEERING WITH TILT HELM
- PREMIUM EDITION GRAPHICS
- PREMIUM SPORT TOP W/ WALKWAY CURTAIN
- SKI PACKAGE (SKI TOW, BOW CUSHIONS)
- STAINLESS PROPELLER
- TRAVEL COVER
Three generations of boating know-how make Thayer's Marine, Inc. your leader for everything boating. With over 100 years of boating experience, we have learned what works, what doesn't, and pioneered what will. Our sales department works to find you the boat of your dreams, our parts department helps get you back on the water, and our service department fixes those problems you cannot, the first time. Oh, and CSI scores in the upper 95 percentile to back it all up.
The 1800 Tyee delivers the ultimate comfort, style, and performance in an 18' aluminum fishing boat. Designed as a serious fishing boat with two livewells, in-floor rod locker and side rod locker, the 1800 Tyee is one of the premier fishing models in the Lund line-up. It also converts to the perfect family fish and ski boat with a conversion front deck, rear flip seats, and a ski pylon option.
- Bow Storage
- SportTrak™/ProTrak™: Attach a variety of accessories like rod holders, cup holders and
- even electronics to your Lund without drilling holes in your boat.
- Livewell/Baitwell: Integrated baitwell keeps your bait lively and with in reach. We offer some of the most advanced livewell systems on the market.
- Command Console
- Center Rod Storage: Rod storage for 7' 6" (6) 8' (4)
- Fuel Tank: 31 gallon fuel tank.
- Port Rod Storage: Stores rods up to 8' (4) long
- Flip-Up Seats: These seats fold down when not in use to add extra space when casting off the stern.
- Min/Max Horsepower: 115/175 hp
- Min/Max MPH: 37/54 mph
- Length: 18 ft. 1 in.
- Beam Width: 95 in.
- Chine Width: 82 in.
- Amidship Depth: 42.25 in.
- Bow Depth: 45 in.
- Transom Height: 25 in.
- Cockpit Depth: 27 in.
- Standard Boat Weight: 1400 lb. (Sport)
- Maximum Persons: 7
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 31 gal.
Boat / Motor / Trailer Specifications
- Length: 20 ft. 10 in.
- Height: 6 ft. 8 in.
- Width: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Towing Weight: 2748 lb. (Sport)
- Hull Design: IPS2
- Freeboard Thickness: 0.08
- Bottom Thickness: 0.100
- Double-Plated Bow Thickness: 0.200
- Gunwale: PTG
Aerated Livewell Systems
- Aft Livewell (38" Long / 24 Gallons)
- Bow Livewell (25" Long / 9 Gallon)
Consoles / Instrumentation / Lighting
- 12V Power Receptacle
- Automotive Style Fuse Panel
- Custom Dual Consoles w/Walkthrough Windshield
- Full Lighted Instrumentation
- Interior and Livewell Lighting
- Kicker Stereo with 2 Jensen Speakers
- Lockable Glove Box
- Mercury Analog Prerig w/Gauges
- Navigational Lighting
- Plug-In Wire Harness
- Steering-No Feedback Tilt
- Vinyl Main Floor/Carpeted Decks
- 31 Gallon Fuel Tank
Other Exterior Features
- Aluminum Corner Castings
- Boarding Ladder 4 Step Folding Pan Mounted
- Bow & Stern Eyes
- Composite Transom
- Integrated Power Strake 2 (IPS2) Hull
- Level Flotation Compliance
- Pro Trak Gunwale
- Stainless Steel Bow Rails
- Stainless Steel Flush Mount Cleats (4)
- Transhield Cover
- Twin Plated Bottom (Bow to Admidship)
Other Interior Features
- Aft Casting Platform
- Battery Holders
- Bilge Pump
- Bow Backrests
- Bow Casting Platform
- Bow Conversion with Cooler Storage (1800/1900)
- Bow Deck Mounting Pad
- Bow Trolling Motor Harness w/Plug
- Drink Holder
- Fire Extinguisher
- Self-Draining Splash Pan
- Ski Tow Base (Ski Pole Not Included)
- SportTrak Accessory Brackets (2)
- SportTrak Coaming